Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Dragon Realms

[SRP Quest] Sir Frederick and Velvet-Rats!

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d100 12 12
🎲d100 15 15

Element: Wind
Breath: Breezy
Attack: 2
Hp:
AC: 10
Basic Attack Damage: 50
Breath Attack Damage: 75
Items: None
Turn-12

Hp: 150
turn-15
Helping to attack will give the dragon a +1 to the dragon's next attack roll.
Helping to defend will give the dragon +1 temporary AC against the next attack towards it.

Rat Quest!

Velvet-1st
Sir Frederick-2nd
???-???

Last edited:

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d10 3 3
Velvet-1st
Sir Frederick-2nd
???-???

Frederick walked along the city streets with Velvet walking along besides him. She was here to help keep down on anything too risky happening while he dispatched of some giant rats here in the city. She was also interested in the dealings of fights as well as taking notes on the body anatomy of the large rodents, she seemed very interested in unusual things to say the least. It had been a conversation all in itself to talk her out of bringing the strange chicken with her on this trip. But mentioning how interested the rats might be in making a short meal out of the little thing got her to leave it.
"Now miss Velvet please keep in mind that as a future knight I need to try and do this as best I can by myself. Help if I need it by all means but I think that your amazing stories of my heroic actions with the rats would be better then risking your harm. Your skills will be of great help I am sure! But it is your hands that interest me the most! Much more skilled at removing rat tails then mine or my teeth will be! Now! Eyes open and mind alert!" he said, matter of factly, as he made sure his bag was settled on his shoulders just at the right spot for himself and miss Velvet to put things in or take things out.

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d10 2 2
Nothing so far. The two quietly kept walking the back alleys looking for signs of the large rodents. They had all day so there was no rush on this but he did not want to deal with the Rats after dark.

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d10 10 10
"Well looks like this side of town is pretty clear of large rodents at the moment." Velvet said as she walked along, keeping and eye out for anything that looked like a large rodent for Sir Frederick to handle.

DragonRealms

Veteran
D
Mule Account
Dice Rolled:
🎲d100 70 70
@KisaValkyrie

Looks like you found a giant rat before it noticed you. Take your surprised attack on the poor creature.

Stats:
Hp: 150
Initiative: 70
Attack Damage: 25

Abilities:
Swam: When rats attack in groups of 2 or more their AC increases by 2.
Call Ally: Usually when a rat is wounded it instead of attacking will try to call an ally to its side. This ability has a cool down of 1 turn. Instead of attacking the Rat will create a shrilling sound which has a 1/4 chance of calling another rat to the battle. Roll 1d4. 1s are successful calls.

(Rolling its initiative in this post)

Last edited:

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 3 3
Sir Frederick leaps at the large creature for a bite, Velvet stepping aside caught off guard by the sudden leap as the dragon saw the large creature.