Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Hopscotch ☘ A Rabbit Shop

[SRP] Whats that? [Fin]

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Black Ears was following his friend Portobello for a while now, but he had stopped to find something to eat. All this hoping looking for something new was making him hungry. Shaking the moisture off of his face he found a nice place to eat and began munching. The friend who had dragged him out here disappearing from view.

His brown friend had gone on about some odd thing he had found in the swamp. Portobello was always dragging him along showing him his new discoveries. It was tiring for the small rabbit who just wanted to sit around and eat all day, but it was something he put up with for his friend. The two had been together for a while now, and they would probably be considered an odd pair of bucks, as they had pretty opposite personalities.

Despite being dragged along on his friend discoveries a lot of the times these discoveries did end up with something interesting to eat at the end. It was probably the main reason that this buck followed the other, despite having to work for it.

Portobello had hopped off excitedly. He had seen these things often around the Swamp but never one so large, usually they were small so he really didn't take much notice of them, but this one had piked his interest. Like always with his new discoveries he had dragged his friend Black Ears along with him. After all the two did not belong in a warren and it had just been the two of them wandering this swamp for a while. It was better then being alone in this large wet place, and rather then being tied down he wanted to be free to make discoveries.

Reaching their destination he turned back to look at his friend only to see he was not there. A small sigh escaped the brown rabbit. Where did his friend stop now? This was a common thing among the two of them. Often with Portobello dragging his friend along he would often loose him. Turning on his paw he hopped back the way he came until he came upon his friend who was happily munching on some grub. "Again? Really?" he questioned.

"I couldn't help it." The other buck replied. "I got hungry, and tired." Well he was always hungry it seemed, and he really wasn't that tired, but it was just an excuse he made to his friend so he could stop and eat.

Portobello just shook his head. This was not the first time, nor it would be the last. "Well come on." He replied starting to push him in the direction he had once come from. "I need to show you this!" he said excitedly. Need wasn't really the right word, more like want, but he would do anything to try to get his friend from stop eating.

"Fine, but there better be something to eat there." he mumbled.
WC: 484
TWC 484​

Last edited:

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
"I'm sure we can find you something" Portobello replied. Though finding something could prove to be difficult as it was just the beginnings of spring and he did not want Black Ears to eat what he was about to show him. Hopping off he lead his friend to the area where he found this interesting object he was gonna show him, occasionally glancing behind him to make sure the other was indeed following and keeping up with him. A few times along the way he had to stop and retrieve Black Ears who had stopped to try to eat something that had caught his attention.

After several stops finally the pair arrived to the place that Portobello found the large Brown capped sprout. It was so big that it was bigger then his head. "See I told you it was interesting" He said pointing a paw to it.

"What is it?" Black Ears questioned "Can I eat it?" He was about to hop closer to it leaning into take a sample nibble of it before Portobello smacked him lightly on the nose with a paw.

"No eating it. Its mine I found it first." There was a pause as he was trying to figure out what to call it. He had seen others around like it but he had no name for them. This one was indeed bigger then most too. Enough so that he could wear on his head and keep the rain away. Which thinking on it seemed like a good idea. Portobello hopped over to it and knocked it over with a paw before fixing the top of the sprout to his head.

"Capped Sprout" He replied finally finding a name for this unique plant that they had found. "I wonder what other uses they have" He mused out loud. Which then became a bit of mumbling as he attempted to find ideas trying to bounce them off of his friends who was slowly falling asleep to the ramblings of Protobello.

In the end the 'conversation' ended with Portobello waking up Black Ears tell him that they should just make a warren based around these Capped sprouts. That way they and others could find new ways to use them in the future.

Black Ears really had no objection to that, plus being in a warren meant that maybe his friend wouldn't bother him as much and let him alone to his lazy gluttonous ways.

WC: 407
TWC: 891