Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Hopscotch ☘ A Rabbit Shop

Tell me a Story x2 [Contest] over gratz

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
This little dwarf seemed to have found a box. What drew her into making the box her home instead of a burrow? How did she end up coming by the box? And what will she do now that she has the box?

Have I got a Story for you!
Username:
Bun Name:
Personality:
Story:

This hare seems to have come across a cool looking headband. How'd she come across it? What made her decide to put it on her head rather then on some other body part? What decides coolness for this bun? Will she try to find other things or is the headband all she needs?

Have I got another Story for you!
Username:
Bun Name:
Personality:
Story:

Please make sure everything lines up with the lore of the shop
Contests end Dec 14th @ Midnight CST.
I will judge contests on the 15th and decide winners.​

Last edited:

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username: StarshineAngel
Bun Name: TBD
Personality: Adventurous
Story: On a seasonal winter day she was hopping along enjoying the fresh air that the seasonal winter weather brought, she wanted to enjoy it to the best she can. She inquisitively snuffled around the ground looking for anything new to her scents, but nothing out of the ordinary. She continued froclicking around the ground and she stumbled across an empty box. She snuffled at it curiously wondering how a empty box would just appear, she didn't typically see a box around these parts. Her little shoulders moved a shrugged like matter before she hopped around the box snuffled around the perimeter confident that was nothing that would harm her she hopped into it and snuggled down into it her purple eyes peering over the edge. Now that she had the box she wasn't entirely sure what she would make of it but at the moment it was just a thing of amusement until the box was needed for something else. For now the box was her home and she would need to make it a little more warmer by adding dried grass, twigs, leaves and some of her coat as a isolater especially in the winter cold.

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Have I got a Story for you!
Username: Reoakee
Bun Name: Soft Thump
Personality: Quite and Curious
Story:
The winter wind carried the cold scent that tickled her nose. Her thick fur kept her warm but it wouldn't take long for the fluffy white flakes of chill to come. She was exploring looking for new treats that others hadn't discover before the winter frost claimed them when she found the strangest brown rock. She had heard a strange loud noise before finding it which had made her freeze for a large number of heartbeats with her ears alert but when no other noise came she went to investigate sneaking along. the brown rock was just sitting there. She went to investigate it and found it hollow. Her whiskers quivered with excitement. When she put a paw on it the rock gave slightly like a plant. Her eyes widened as she had no idea what it was but was amazed by it. She spend a good chuck of the day sniffing about it and touching it even jumping in and out of it. Inside was nice as after a while the cold from outside didn't reach her and she found herlsef warmer. Jumping out once she accidently overturned her soft plant rock and found she could knock it about after pushing against it. She was going to keep it with her and show others she knew so that she could show them how her soft rock kept her warm and was very interesting! It would take a long time to get it to where others were but she had something no other had... a mobile home! it was fantastic and amazing.