Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

the Cauldron (U/C Bat Herd)

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

Meet Jayzon Belfry, leader of the Cauldron! He's a calm, peaceful seeming fellow with just enough sass and haunting charm to hint at something underneath... He takes pride in his appearance, and the beauty of the company he entertains, but treats those who fall short of his favor with respect nonetheless. His goal for the herd is to be a resting and gathering place for bat-kind, and those that join are welcome to come and go as they please - so long as they don't threaten or betray the herd.

Owned/Managed by Luxona

Yes I know bats by nature don't like big groups or traditional homes, but! The Cauldron provides a place for bat-kind to just hang out and be batty, and herd members can come and go as they wish! I'll figure out details when I'm not tired, but this will basically be a herd for bats (and maybe other nocturnal fliers who wish to be honorary bats) to come together if they feel like it, have a known group to camp with, and just in general have the sense of belonging to something without compromising their freedom to roam~

Last edited: