Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Kitsusagi Realms

Theris Tel'vie, God of Drama [Major God]

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
All the world is a stage, and the stage a world of entertainment. You may address me as Theris Tel'vie

I watch your journeys and while I might interfere more then the others I try not to to such a grand extend as I want to see the choices you make because they baffle me beyond belief.

Who are my friends and Family?
The other Gods and Goddess count I suppose as my family. Still like any family we get along and fight so we may not always be friendly or may be inseparable at times

Who do I ally myself with?
Depends on my mood. At times I listen and help the gentle gods and other times I egg on those who might be a bit... harsher.

What do I find important?
Choice. Good or bad. To help, to harm, or to show apathy. The choices you take and make in life mater and always have consequence whether you see them or not.

What are things I find upsetting?
The boring and dull things. The trite. I feel the need to set a stage for these souls to get them to venture forth.

Where are the places I like to visit?
This would imply there is a place I would not go. Brothel, temple, battlefield, hearth-side, field, festival. All are interesting to me as long as there are kitsu there

What gifts do I take delight in?
Gems and adornments, books, and plays, Tapestries of stories.

Where can you find my shrines?
From grand theaters showing daily to humble and forgotten amphitheatre that may be found out in remote areas.

Why did I return?
Perhaps I merely feel a bit lonely with my fellow deities having chosen to return, Or perhaps I find assisting and adjusting the stories around me more entertaining. Either way I got that bookworm out her library.

Last edited:

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
About My Followers
Theris Tel'vie is a commonly thought of God of Drama when it comes to those who practice the arts but also meddles with affairs of family, friends, comrades, and many other area that are affected by social interaction of any kind so may have followers for obscure reasons. Those who worship him may be 'good' or 'evil'.

Many carry a small trinket with his symbol when venturing to make deals or performances. it is common to see kits drawing his symbol before doing something that they have to make any kind of speech for such as asking another kitsu out on a day. Still those who choose to make a full shrine to him are those who are most often merchants or performance artists. Shrines vary based on what that kitsu does but can often be described as over decorated or 'tacky' by others.

Items that symbolism trade or ties tend to be popular with followers some preferring bright bangles and other preferring embroidered ribbons

Examples of Domains under Theris:
Family, Performance, Trades,
Marriage, Relationships, Friendship
Dancing, Singing, Government leaders,
Performance Art, Social interaction,
Battle, Mercantile, Tavernwork
Business, Trades, and much more

Last edited:

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Winning My Blessings
So I'm sure you have head. I can be something of a fickle god. You have to impress me with your actions and your words if you would get my blessing.

Last edited:

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Minor Gods and Demi Gods under Theris

Last edited by a moderator: