Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 5 1 1 4 2 13
Going to be rolling using Social- Cool + Allure for a total of 5 dice
5/27

Last edited:

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Odd cooed at Mago. "Alright Mago, we are going to do some work today on making you better behave." She stroked the pikipeks plumage setting the bird pokemon on a perch. "Okay, stay." Odd walked away, stopping within eye sight and lifted up a berry. "Okay, come."

Mago perked up, beady eyes focus on the berry before coming at her like a freight train and grabbed it eagerly.

"You are so food motivated." Odd scratched the birds plumage. "Okay, return." She called, lifting her arm and sighed as they kept attached. "Baby. Return."

Mago groomed their feathers, ignoring her, bright eyes narrowing and flickering in and out looking for more berries.

"Mago. Go," She ordered, pointing and watched as the bird finally flew off and landed. "There, that is a lot better."

She held up her hand. "Now hold." She ordered, slowly pulling up a berry. "No, keep holding." She watched, the pokemon before nodding. "Come," she called and cooed, feeding Mago the berry. "Good job. That was good." They would need work but that would come.

Last edited:

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 2 6 3 5 2 18
and since she had one success going to roll for loyalty
beauty and allure for a total of 5

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
One step forward and two steps back, it took Odette a while to even get the pikipek to listen but at the very least Mago managed the command once. She sat down, considering her approach and Mago intelligence. At the very least, Mago was very highly food motivated.

It was just going to take some work to figure out how to work that into training without resorting to bribes every time she needed something outside of a fight. Odd did not want Mago thinking she was going to get a treat every time she managed a command. She would get fat.

"What do you think Mago? Am I doing this wrong?" She questioned, tucking the bird in her lap to pet the pikipek. "Hmm? How am I to get you to listen?" Odd ran her fingers into the soft downy belly feathers. "You are such a brat, yes you are. Yes you are. I don't know what I'm going to do with youuu. I'm just talking to myself now."

Last edited:

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 5 6 6 6 4 27
loyalty roll
5 success I just needed like 1 or 2 whee,e

Last edited:

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Two success

Odd worked with Mago some more, working on getting the bird use to commands and getting a tad frustrated. It seemed to be working but Mago was demanding, resorting to nibbling, poking, and loud noises when she wasn't immediately gifted with food.

"No." She said, tired but firm. "You do not get a berry everytime." She wouldn't have berries every time. And between the berries and attention, it looked like Mago was more into the berries. "You are going to get fat." Odd sighed.

"Should have paid more attention in training school." But still, Mago followed battle commands, they just had to work a lot on other commands. Like don't fly at peoples food. Or steal their phone. "If you don't behave you are only going to come out durning battles or when I'm in my tiny little dorm room." She warned, tapping the birds beak. "And that won't be fun at all."

Mago gave a soft pek, beady eyes focus on her and nibbles on her fingers.

"Brat." Odd muttered fond.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Okay, it is time for you to learn a move that hopefully does not lead you to K.O.ing everything you come across." Odd said, walking in front of Mago as she watched. "It is called rock smash." Odd held up a rock over her head and threw it hard as she could against the rock.

"Anyhow, fuck up that rock Mago. Smash it, smash it good." Odd commanded. "Rock Smash." She said, tossing another rock, hoping the bird pokemon would get the idea.

Mago chirped, head tipping back and then forward, beady eyes gleaming before flying towards the rocks and pecked at it questioning.

"That, that could work. But harder." Odd added. "Smash that rock Mago. Rock Smash." She said, excited that the bird might have figured it out. That was it. Come on Mago.

Mago chirped and pecked harder at the rock, head tipping as she hit it again and again til it split in half.

"Good job! That is such a good girl." Odd cheered.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Okay! Time to smash some more rocks!" Odd called, tossing out Mago pokeball. "So let's get ready!" She clapped her hands and reached into her satchel for the rocks she had brought. She picked out a softer one, rolling it in her hands before tossing it towards Mago.

"Rock Smash!" she called out, watching the bird fly and then land on the rock, drilling into it hard. "That is great Mago! Good job." That was what she was hoping for! "Think you can do that again?" She questioned, picking up a second one.

"Think you can get it out of the sky?" She spun it on her hand and tossed it up into the air. "Rock Smash Mago!"

Mago gave a chirp and flew at the rock, attempting to follow it down and missed hitting it before it hit the floor but got it on the rebound. She nailed it hard, breaking it apart.

"Very good! Keep it up!"