Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 5 1 6 12
Picking Clever for 4 dice, no lore so only 4d6 rolls for retraining

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Hey, got what I needed. Nice.
Rp time.

"Okay Mothra," Oliver knelt looking his delcatty in the eye. "We are going to work on changing a few things, going to make you hit harder and be a bit more aware of your environment." He sunk his fingers in her thick fur, resting his head against hers for a moment.

Mothra gave a sassy mrrp, tail swaying. She nuzzled against the crock of his neck and then gave him a little love nip.

"Alright, alright." Oliver laughed, and turned back to setting up the training dummy he had thrown together.

"Okay. This is a pokemon and you are going to beat the absolute shit out of it." He motioned to it.

Mothra quirked her tail, giving a little chitter of laughter.

"Yes, Yes, I know you been destroying them." He motioned to the bag. "Fake out."

Mothra tossed her head and ran, switching from left to right before hitting the weighted dummy. She gave a surprised murp as it did not move as far.

"Good. Now again."

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 3 3 4 1 11
And now for the happiness roll
using clever

Last edited:

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 6 3 4 1 14
Okay, time to roll for move relearning
Swapping baby doll eyes for tackle
Rolling for clever

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Alright, lets switch a move around for a better move." Oliver had been in a few battles now and he felt like he was getting a good idea where and how Mothra's stats and moves should be to better herself. He wanted her to succeed in her desire to smack down other pokemon.

"So, I want you to learn tackle. I know it a simple move, but I think it has a lot of potential to work with your moveset." Oliver set up the same heavy tackle bag for Mothra to practice hitting on. "Okay, you are going to work on forgetting baby-doll eyes and focus on tackle. So you can just beat the shit out of all in your way. Like the sassy queen you are."

Mothra chirped, swaying her tail, focusing on the heavy target. She shoved herself against the bag, filling the give before walking back and attacking it at a run.

"There we go. Great job."

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Mothra was very focus today. Oliver sipped from his water bottle taking a short break. He rinsed out her water dish and refilled it. He set it down on the training room floor, giving a short whistle to call her over to take a break. "Drink some water." He pet her fur, smoothing it back.

She purred under his hand, as he carefully finger combed her fur. "We are almost finish with the day's training, just a few more rounds and I think you got it completely." He was so proud of her. Mothra licked her chops and stretched before prancing back to the training dumb he had set up.

"Alright Mothra, Tackle it." He called. He nodded as she sprung into action and hit the dummy hard. It skidded a few inches from her weight and she pushed back. "Good job, two more and we'll call it done and get you brushed out."

"Now tackle."

Last edited:

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 5 5 4 6 1 1 22
Training Scatterbug bug, Rank up Special Training
Using Insight and Alert for a total of 6 dice

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Okay Mimic," Oliver opened up the nauwill scatter bugs pokeball, letting the bug type loose in the training room. Mothra settled behind him, giving the bug a stinky eye and a mrrrw of warning against acting out.

He clicked his tongue, catching the bugs attention and held out a smidgen of egg. "No. Don't jump at my face."He knelt, holding a hand above the bug just to make sure it didn't spring up and let it stuff its face. "Let's work on getting you to recognize your name."

"Not that I think you would understand it, but maybe you figure out at least you get fed." Oliver muttered more to himself, eyeing the bug. "At the very least, maybe some good will, and you will stop jumping at my face." He walked a few steps away before kneeling down, holding out more egg. "Mimic," he called.

Oliver chuckled slightly as the bug sprang eagerly and just shoved egg in it's face. "Well at the very least I know how to find you." Just crack the an egg and the bug would be at his side trying to shove it face in the plate.