Social TrainingAny Social Stat + Allure, Etiquette, or Intimidate
Scholarly StudyINS or Clever + Medicine or any custom science

Last edited:

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 5 3 6 14
Ok assuming im reading this right im doing Dex+Athletic for both of them, this will be 3 dice each.
(1dex+2ath for Nez and 2dex+1ath for Hirsch)

First is Nez

TOTALLY did all this wrong ignore it....

Last edited:

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 1 5 5 11
2 for him as well!

ignore this roll i forgot to turn the dice off when i posted this

Last edited:

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 6 6 3 15
OK Lets do this correctly! Using Thruds stats for leveling up physical stat retraining

Dex+Lore=3 dice

Nezha

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Thrud went out to the training area, Hirschfeld sitting on her shoulder chiming happily and Nezha toddling along at her feet. "Ok so we are going to work on learning somethings today! The both of you hopefully at least! This little one needs to get just a hair stronger and why not teach you to work with him at the same time!" she said looking down at Nezha as they rounded the hall and into the room. It was padded on the walls and had a few fake rocks placed around it with a sand circle in the very center.

"Ok were going to do this! Got it! Try to doge out of the way of eachothers attacks! You stand there Nezha and Hirsch you come over here." she said as she pointed where she wanted Nezha to be and then moved over about 4 or 5 feet away and had Hirschfeld float in place. "Wonderful! Now tackle one another but try to dodge out of the way!" she said as she watched first as nezha tried to tackle Hirschfeld and the little chingling dodged gracefully aside. Hirsch uttered a delighted chime and then attempted to tackle the totodile back. Nezha rolled aside, and they went back and forth like this for a while before Thrud stopped. "Well thats enough for today. Good job you two!" she said with a smile as she fed them both little treats and took them back to her room.

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 1 6 6 2 15
Rolling same for Hirsch

2 happiness successes for each one.

End of Day 1 of training

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 5 2 6 5 18
Day 2 of training:
Training: Nezha [Rank Up]
Rolling: Physical Training - STR + Brawl = 4 Dice
Results: 3

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 1 5 3 3 12
Training: Hirschfeld [Rank Up]
Rolling: Scholarly Study - Clever+Medicine=4dice
Results: 1

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Thrud wanted to take a break from trying to work on her own physical abilities for a while, she had been doing a lot of walking since the grasslands had opened up, and her little ones were doing great, but they needed just a little more help. Something to get them up just a little so they could handle themselves more when they went out to explore some more. She was hoping that the encounters could get easier soon if she just worked on some of the skills for her small ones. Snyder was ok for now, she wanted to help Nezha and Hirsch first. So today she had some planned work for them both.

She brought out a little toy she had found, one of those kids ones where you have to put the shaped block in the right hole for the shape, she set it down and settled the little chimecho in front of the toy. "Ok little one, you are going to take these blocks and try to match them to the right hole. I'll be right here." she said as she tied up her hair and stood and looked at Nezha.

The Totodile was sitting in the middle of the training ring and she smiled. "Ok mister lets see what you got!" she said as they set to wrestling. After almost 30 mins she stopped, she was pretty chewed on but she didn't seem to mind, nothing was bleeding too bad. She pat Nez on the head and gave him a snack. "Good boy. Very nice." she said with a smile as she moved over to see Hirsch. He had gotten one block in and was currently playing with the other three, one in his mouth and two in his little hands as he danced around the toy, making small happy chimes. She sighed but smiled as she packed up the toys and gave the little one a snack too and headed back to her room for the day.

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Two for each again.

End of day 2
Edit-cause i know Poli doesn't like edited dice rolls if it can be helped. I did roll different for Hirsch and i wasn't supposed to. It is the same amount of dice even if i move it back to Physical Training - STR + Brawl = 4 Dice. So im going to remember that both need to be the same thing rolled now and i will keep that how it is(unless told to redo the roll other wise) as it is the same dice in number.

Last edited: