Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Kitsusagi Realms

Trick Or Treat! (Closed)

FelianAurden

Station Visitor
D

Valdis and Hallow have been Blessed with 4 beautiful orbs. And a guardian has popped up to help Hallow care for them due to their mothers sickly nature at this time. So with MiddyGlow and myself taking two of the orbs we have decided to Raffle the remaining two orbs off, with a little twist.

FelianAurden

Station Visitor
D
About the Family

Valdis: The Kit's Mother and very ill. She is going to mainly leave the raising of the Kit's to Hallow, as far as anyone is aware she is a mutated normal and has been very sickly since appearing in Athas for an unknown reason.

Hallow: The Kit's Father and a Nightmare. A loving dad who's going to be the primary caretaker of the Kit's until they are of age. Hallow is firm and a little spooky but loves his children very much.

FelianAurden

Station Visitor
D
The Twist!

There are going to be a couple of twists for this raffle. The first of those is the Prizes. The first place Winner will also be getting the Dragon Guardian in the picture above to go with the Kit of their choice.

The second twist is how you enter. Each person will have a chance of two entries in the Raffle. Once here and once in the Gaia Branch of Kitsusagi. Newbies to the shop(those who have three or less Kitsu) will also be able to have an additional entry into the raffle though this is only one per person you can not get one on both sites.

FelianAurden

Station Visitor
D
The Rules!

1. Entries close at 11:59pm cst on 11/11/2019, Winners will be rolled in Discord!
2. Please make sure to Fill out the form below!
3. If you are proxying for someone else just let me know in the post for the entry.

Standard Form said:
Code:
[size=18][u][b][color=Purple]Trick[/color][color=orange] Or [/color][color=red]Treat![/color][/b][/u][/size][/SIZE]
[SIZE=18px]Gaia and Discord Usernames: 
Orb Preference:

Newbie Form said:
Code:
[size=18][color=green][u][b]Give Me Something Good to Eat![/b][/u][/color][/size]
Gaia and Discord Usernames: 
Orb Preference:

Haisyn

Resident
D
Trick Or Treat![/SIZE]
Gaia and Discord Usernames: Haisyn Fierra, and while my Discord username is Dachion The Tank Cat, I've got my nickname set to Haisyn on the kitsu Discord right now.
Orb Preference: porpel

Niyaru

Grizzled Veteran
D
Trick Or Treat!
Gaia and Discord Usernames: Niyaru Delacroix & Niyaru Delacroix#6095
Orb Preference: purple, red