Veteran
D

Table of Chaotic Contents
Welcome - Laws - Citizens - Comings and Goings - Happenings - Dark Corners

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D
Welcome to Duplicity, a semi-secret underground city filled with a bizarre and amazing mix or haphazard chaos and brilliant engineering. With practically no laws and no even less penalties if you don't get caught. A chaotic and dangerous place to live, or even visit, it is a haven for the more unsavory populous.

Most city dwellers know that
Talisman Traitor is the de facto leader of the city and is both the maker and enforcer of the laws. Though he mainly lurks and works in the shadows getting others to do as he wishes through shady means.

Talis maintains a group of individuals that act as a city guard, of a sort. They maintain the city so it can continue to function as one and act as his eyes and ears. It is generally understood that it is best to avoid causing trouble for them. Though that doesn't stop ponies stirring up all sorts of trouble.

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D
Laws, or rather basic guidelines that keep the city functioning. Citizens are not to interfere with the basic infrastructure, facilities, and staff directly owned and operated by Talisman Traitor. Citizens are expected to listen to and obey Talis or the 'city guard' when directly ordered.

Talis or his goons, I mean guards, rarely intervene in more private matters of conflict. Leaving those that get caught transgressing in some way against another to sort out their disagreements how they see fit.

The city guard, also being full of shady characters, is often corrupt and take advantage of their role. As long as they don't break the often very odd and varied terms of their contracts with Talis, they are allowed free reign.

Last edited: