Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[PRP] Monochrome Merriment (Smoke/Split + Kits)

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
This is a group RP between belloblossom, NatiStorm, PeterPan_da144, LiveWire and Absolutiones! If you don't see your username on this list, please don't post here!

Smoke was elated. Not one, not three, but five beautiful kits lay surrounding her in the nest she had spent so long crafting. It was the same nest that she'd had her first litter in and she'd been determined, stubbornly so, in fact, to have her second litter there as well. The process had been much less frightening, for some of her kits had come to see her through the process, with Strikedrop having sneaked a few herbs from his Clan's medicine cat den to try and aid her - though it was clear he had no idea what the plants did and so she hadn't eaten any of them.

All five of the kits had made it into the world and she couldn't be more pleased. It hadn't taken them long to perk their ears up - though some had Split's floppy ear, or even ears. But everyone's eyes had opened and she was enthralled by how beautiful they all were. Now that everyone had 'awoken' to the world, as Smoke put it, she'd kept them in the nest for a while longer, but today, at last, was the day they were all going to travel out beyond the nest and see the wilderness beyond. They were close enough to the pond, where she and Split had first met, that she wanted to take her kits there. She realized they may not make it all the way out to the pond proper, it being their first time out of the nest and the den they called home. Tiny paws tended to get tuckered out fast, after all.

Yet she was happy with the opportunity to see them out walking and exploring. Besides, she reminded herself, the pond wasn't going anywhere and if they didn't get there today, that was one less day she needed to worry about someone falling into the water. Smoke could swim, well enough, but that did not mean she wanted to smell like murky water for the nest moon and a half, if she had to go in and get one of her daughters.

So, she contented herself to stepping outside of the nest, into the sunlight as the morning sun crept higher into the sky.
"Come on, kittens. It's time to go on an adventure." She encouraged them, her eyes on the kits, but keeping her ears open to where Split may be.​

Last edited:

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D

Generosity was hungry. She didn't want to go on an adventure, she wanted to eat. She'd eaten already today, once before and she was going to be fed again once it got dark out, but if she stayed in the nest, where the sun didn't reach, she could make her favorite feeding time argument.

"It's already dark out - I want more food!" She called from the back of the den, pressed into a corner space. "I don't want to go out! It's too bright out! It's too cold! It's too new! Grass feels funny on my paws. I want Dad!" She complained. Her dad would sort Mom right out, surely. She admired her father - they looked the same. Well, not the same, but he had a split face and she had a split face. That was pretty much the same, honestly. And! He had stripes and she had stripes. That was another point in her favor, wasn't it? Dad was her favorite. Mom (Smoke) was always trying to make her share space with her sisters, or learn how to share, or telling her not to bite Kindness' ear, even though Kindness had an ear that wouldn't stay up properly and Generosity SAID she was only trying to make them look even.

"Bitten off ears are even ears!" She'd claimed and looked hungrily at Honesty's floppy ear afterwards. Both Honesty and Kindness had weird ears and Generosity had been willing to help! Why should she get put in the corner for her helpful attitude?

She was happy to be in the corner now, however.
"I'm not leaving until Dad comes to get me or someone brings me food!" Generosity demanded, ehr squeaky voice becoming shrill with tiny outrage. @I--LiveWire--I @Absolutiones @PeterPan_da144 @NatiStorm

(Whoops, I totally forgot to actually start this. My bad!)

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

Humility was striding out right on her mother's heels. Outside meant new things to see and play with and she was eager to leave the den without her mother dragging her back inside where it was 'safe'. Her eyes flicked about the open space outside as if looking for the most interesting thing in view on which to pounce.
Her ears flicked back at the whiny complaints of Generosity being hungry and refusing to budge. She didn't even look back at her, looking instead up at her mother with a small questioning squeak. "Is dad coming?"
Having really only picked up that her sister was being annoying again and that dad might be coming to get her out of the den.