Animal Country: Big City

Voucher Claim Thread

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
Want to turn in a voucher? Do it here! The user listed on your voucher should be the one you ping! Their forum names are as below:

@polliwoggi | @ֆɦǟʀӄɮɛʀʀʏ🍕 | @Seimei | @Wish | @ocey | @Nym | @Corn | @Mystaira

Please keep in mind rarity rules; if you have a wish voucher, you must include one citizen of the rarity displayed or below (i.e, if you have an 'uncommon' voucher, at least one citizen must be uncommon per the rarity list). Any other rarities can be included for other wishers. For customs and semi-customs, you may select races of that rarity and below (i.e, if you have a "rare" ticket, you could get a rare, uncommon, or common citizen!).​

Semi-Custom
Code:
[b]Link to voucher[/b] -
[b]Ping your designer with @[/b] -
[b]3 races you like[/b] -
[b]A color, palette, or inspiration image[/b] - (you may use music customs only if approved by the artist personally)
Full Custom
Code:
[b]Link to voucher[/b] -
[b]Race[/b] -
[b]Tol or Smol[/b] - (only on races with both options)
[b]Reference image[/b] -
[b]General description[/b] - (please note, description with no reference image is open to artist interpretation and will not be redone)

[i]By posting this form I understand that my designer will work to the best of their ability to create my citizen within the shop's rules. I understand that certain features may not be possible (such as adding wings to races that do not have them) and I will be amicable with the designer if something must be changed.[/i]
Wishing
Code:
[b]Link to voucher[/b] -

((For each citizen involved))
[b]Link to profile[/b] -
[b]This citizen belongs to[/b] -
[b]If not you, proof of wish agreement[/b] - (leave blank if you're going to just have this person quote this post and agree, otherwise post a screenshot or preferably link to where the agreement was made)
[b]This citizen's special wish[/b] - (optional, something this citizen wishes for very deeply like "world peace" or "some really good pizza." may influence the outcome of wishlings, not guaranteed)

[i]I understand each person involved in the wishing is only allowed to keep one wishling, no matter how many are made.[/i]

Last edited:

MamylTheComet

Resident
D
Link to voucher: Here!
Ping your designer with @: @polliwoggi

((For each citizen involved:))
Link to profile: Citizen 1
This citizen belongs to: @MamylTheComet
This citizen's special wish: "Have some sparkles! throw glitter in the wishing well Holly and glowy night~ I wish for a big and fluffy friend!"

Link to profile: Citizen 2
This citizen belongs to: @Midnight Holographic
If not you, proof of wish agreement:
Proof here

I understand each person involved in the wishing is only allowed to keep one wishling, no matter how many are made.

Ellanoire

Grizzled Veteran
D
Link to voucher - Here
Ping your designer with @ - @Wish

Link to profile
-Fleur
This citizen belongs to - Ellanoire
If not you, proof of wish agreement - N/A
This citizen's special wish - "Flowers! Flowers for everyone!"

Link to profile -Sozzle
This citizen belongs to - Ellanoire
If not you, proof of wish agreement - N/A
This citizen's special wish - "To be the best there ever was!"

I understand each person involved in the wishing is only allowed to keep one wishling, no matter how many are made.

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
Link to voucher - Link
Ping your designer with @ - @Nym
3 races you like - Axolotls, Bees, Owls [Tho tbh I only have 1 cit and it's a bunny so I'm not picky here. XD]
A color, palette, or inspiration image - Link

Last edited:

Vintage Poe

Resident
D
Link to voucher - Right hurr
Ping your designer with @ - @ocey

((For each citizen involved))
Link to profile - LilyHeart
This citizen belongs to - Vintage Poe
If not you, proof of wish agreement - n/a
This citizen's special wish - Cats and glitter!

Link to profile - Brat
This citizen belongs to - Vintage Poe
If not you, proof of wish agreement - n/a
This citizen's special wish - Isopods and glitter!

Sesshiyasha

Veteran
D
Link to voucher - Here
Ping your designer with @ - @ocey

Link to profile - 844
This citizen belongs to - Sesshiyasha/Starla
If not you, proof of wish agreement - Mine. I approve <3
This citizen's special wish -

Link to profile - 919
This citizen belongs to - Nashawryn @Nashawryn
If not you, proof of wish agreement - Nasha Approval

Link to profile - 814
This citizen belongs to - Mystaira @Mystaira
If not you, proof of wish agreement - Myst Approval

Wish

Firstborn Unicorn
D
Link to voucher - https://bigcity.life/vouchers/191204.png
Ping your designer with @ - @Seimei

Link to profile - https://bigcity.life/citizen/legacy/0937
This citizen belongs to - Wish
This citizen's special wish - "Happy friends!"

Link to profile - https://bigcity.life/citizen/legacy/0336
This citizen belongs to - Peche
If not you, proof of wish agreement - https://discordapp.com/channels/623345985392869386/661627891217334282/663748594683084802
This citizen's special wish - "To have a friend who also loves collecting seashells!"

Link to profile - https://bigcity.life/citizen/legacy/0848
This citizen belongs to - Karishniko
If not you, proof of wish agreement - https://discordapp.com/channels/623345985392869386/661627891217334282/663637736724365312 He heart, also he my husband, idk.
This citizen's special wish - "To become the greatest singer in all the land."

Moonie

Veteran
D
Link to voucher - Won during the Office White Elephant Event
Ping your designer with @ - @ֆɦǟʀӄɮɛʀʀʏ🍕
Race
- Owl!
Tol or Smol - Preferably Tol
Reference image -Spacey Pastel Neons?? I just like the colors and the theme X3
General description - Honestly have fun!~

By posting this form I understand that my designer will work to the best of their ability to create my citizen within the shop's rules. I understand that certain features may not be possible (such as adding wings to races that do not have them) and I will be amicable with the designer if something must be changed.

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D
Link to voucher Voucher | Link to whereit was won
Ping your designer with @ @ֆɦǟʀӄɮɛʀʀʏ🍕
Race Shark
Tol or Smol Tol
Reference image 1, 2, 3, 4
General description Just have fun with them. <3

By posting this form I understand that my designer will work to the best of their ability to create my citizen within the shop's rules. I understand that certain features may not be possible (such as adding wings to races that do not have them) and I will be amicable with the designer if something must be changed.

Ellanoire

Grizzled Veteran
D
Link to voucher Voucher
Ping your designer with @ @polliwoggi @ֆɦǟʀӄɮɛʀʀʏ🍕
Race Bat
Tol or Smol CC
Reference image It Audie
General description For her Alt Outfit could I get a dress inspired by the pink & teal floral interior of her house please?

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
Link to voucher Voucher
Ping your designer with @ @polliwoggi @ֆɦǟʀӄɮɛʀʀʏ🍕
Race Wolf
Tol or Smol Tol
Reference image [Clown Warning] Pietro Love
General description For Alt outfit, just follow El's lead and CC based on his house~ <3

Last edited: