Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Discussions:

Latest posts

Stray!

Welcome - New Player Pets - Get your first pet here!

Stray Beasts

Resident
D
Mule Account
Welcome to the shop!
As a way of thanking you for joining the shop, we want to get you your first pet quickly! We'll keep it simple or you can choose to make it more complicated if you like.

There are three options!

1. Owner Choice - You choose everything! The upside is you get exactly what you want, the downside is it will likely take the longest to finish.

2. The Color Palette Pet - Choose a color palette, and your pet will be designed based off those colors! Please choose a color-palette off some place like Coolers, or Color Hunt, or something similar! So we have an image to work with.

3. The Mystery Box Pet - You leave it all in the hands of lady luck! The downside is you could wind up with a completely random pet, of any color. The upside is you might get the pet sooner!

While we would prefer you keep the pet you're given, it is yours to do with whatever you feel like once it's in your hands. You can only receive one welcome pet!

When your pet is done you'll get a quote with the drop off!

Stray Beasts

Resident
D
Mule Account
Show me the Pets!

If you're interested in obtaining your first pet all your own, all you need to do is post one of these forms. You cannot change or delete your choice once you submit it. There is no proxying for someone -- if they want their own pet they can come to the guild and sign up for one themselves.

Rules:
  • These are free pets. No currency needed.
  • Do not be upset over the design, if you choose a palette or mystery box pet.
  • Do not change or delete your post on you submit it. Minor editing is fine for typos or formatting issues, but you can't change your mind on which pet you've chosen from or delete the post to try again.
  • Please spell out your full username.
  • Please be patient. We will send everyone their pets when we can, but it might take time as we run the shop and work on other events.

Ready to get your first pet!
Then choose your form and post it in the thread below!

Owners Choice
You choose what the pet will look like. It might take longer then the other options but you will get exactly what you want!

I HAVE THE POWER!
Username:
Breed:
(Please refer to our available breeds)
Overall Color:
Markings:
Eyes:
Any References/Notes:
How'd you come across Stray?

The Palette Pet

One pet based on a color palette of your choosing.

Palette Pet Please!
Username:
Breed:
(Put Random if you don't want to choose, and the colorist will choose for you)
Palette:

The Mystery Box Pet

Instead of choosing a palette, you are open to letting staff gift you a pet of their choosing. This could be something they make specifically for you, or some sort of Common pre-made, it could be anything! While you have no say over the end design you could walk away with a pet sooner!

Leave It Up to Chance!
Username:

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Leave It Up to Chance!
Username:
Bouquet of Diamonds
How'd you come across Stray?: I saw your thread on Gaia, then saw you made a spot here too! (I don't go on Gaia very often and prefer to be on here, so I'm happy!) I love dogs, so I'm super excited to see which one I get for my first! <3

Revel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Leave It Up to Chance!
Username: Revel
How'd you come across Stray?: Lunar Fea dragged me over but i could have sworn i had one of these beore

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
Palette Pet Please!
Username:
DavyJnah
Breed: Mastiff
Palette: Here
I saw a pet in another discord, went to the main page and then spiraled back to your gaia thread and boom.

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
Leave It Up to Chance!
Username: spazzedoutmew
How'd you come across Stray? I saw it getting set up on BS o u o

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Username: Zakiax
How'd you come across Stray? Saw it pop up on BS and seemed interesting

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Leave It Up to Chance!
Username:
belloblossom
How'd you come across Stray? I saw the forum being made on BasiliskStew and poked my head in - when I saw that it was a b/c with adorable dog art, I knew I had to be involved! <3

Andraia

Veteran
D
Palette Pet Please!
Username:
Andraia
Breed: Labrador Retriever
Palette: I actually don't care about pallet I just wanted to specify breed :LOL: ... so... Basically Mystery Box?
How'd you come across Stray? Saw the thread on the Basilisk Stew forum OuO)b