Threads:
Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Dungeons and Dice

Welcome Wagon!

D
Mule Account
You've been walking along this path for a while, so much that the leather on your feet has started to wear some holes. The fog was thick and it seems like ages since you've seen a town or any sign of civilization. As you move up the incline, up on the top you see a raggedy old wagon with colorful banners marking it. A merchant's wagon, maybe? You approach, gently knocking on the door, hoping that this merchant has some new shoes or something to at least ease the sores on your feet. Waiting what feels like minutes, you finally hear something stirring inside. You hear the clang of pots and pans and the sound of what almost sounds like someone falling out of bed. Did you wake them? By looking in the direction of the sun it had to be well after noon.

You hear a muffled shrieking sound, and then a studdering "Uhhh... just wait a minute." It sounds like the person was buried by whatever had fallen. The door finally opens and you see a pink haired girl. She looks young, and not at all what you were expecting to see. When she sees you she smiles widely, though it looks ridiculous as she has an old sock in her hair that she hasn't seemed to notice. "Hi! I'm Lyra!" She says in a voice much more chipper than any person has a right to be.

"Uhhh... hi." You answer back, not really sure if all of this was a good idea, though you answer your name in kind.

"It's nice to meet you!" She bounces, her head hitting the awning and the sock finally falls off her head. "Owww..." She rubs the new bump on her skull. "Can I help you with anything?"

You blink at her, wondering if this is more of a circus wagon than a merchant. "I was wondering if you have any shoes for sale?"

"Shoes?" She blinks as if she doesn't understand the words. "OHHHH! You think I'm a merchant?! Well, I'm not." She claps her hands together in a very cute fashion. "I'm actually the [strike]overlord[/strike] I mean, I'm the Dungeon Master!"

You look at her critically. "Dungeon Master?" You try to ignore that she called herself an overlord, maybe this girl was off her rocker.

She looked as though she was considering something before speaking, "Oh, I think calling myself a Mayor would be more appropriate since we just met!"

"Mayor... of what?" You look around at the empty fields that look as though they haven't been tended in ages.

Lyra just smirks as if she knows something you don't. She waves her hand and in an instant, the fog shimmers behind her and dissipates. Suddenly in front of you appears a gate hinged in a large stone wall. Had she not just did what she did you never would have guessed such a large city was out in the middle of nowhere. Your mouth falls open, not sure what to say to her. "See?" She giggles as if it was all a funny game. "This is Bastion's Rise, welcome! And don't worry, if you ever need any help just come ask your friendly neighborhood overlord." She gives a wink.

Well, at least you should be able to find some shoes in the market, and maybe even get away from such a crazy girl. You hope. She couldn't really be the mayor of such a large city, right? As you take a brief look back over your shoulder you see that both the girl and the wagon have mysteriously disappeared. How... odd.

D
Mule Account

Well, hi!! You must be new here! Did you like my story? Of course, you did, so I shouldn't even have to ask! Anyway, I'm the cutest most adorable greatest Dungeon Master ever! You don't believe me? Well, you should! I'm just that awesome! Besides, aren't I such a cute little mascot? -Giggles-

-Coughs- But really though, I want to welcome you to our guild and shop! I hope that you enjoy being here as much as I do. We might have some... ummm... spiderwebs that I still need to clean out, but I'm working on it! A cute little girl like me has to have some time to herself once in a while... You can't seriously expect me to work day and night on a project like this, can you? I might break a nail or something and that wouldn't be fun!

Most of all, we want the customers, you, to have as much fun as possible while here. We know that there may be some disagreements or questions from time to time and that's perfectly fine! We're hoping to eventually grow and make new friends and allies on this quest. What better adventure could there be than just having fun with your fellow players?

If there is ever anything wrong or you have a question you need answered feel free to message me privately or go directly to the source (Koiasi)! I hope to see everyone real soon!