What games y'all playin'?

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
I'm still glued to swsh, but before that I snuck in Newt One and Sayonara Wild Hearts while I was working on some things ...

I have to say this gen is like, one of the most fun for me? Looking forward to battle tower since it's finally back.

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
Shieldldldldldldldlddddd when I can. I was playing something else before that but I honestly don't even remember what cause like.

pokemans.

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
lmao rite, poges took over my whole gaming life for awhile
i have sooooo many games i need to try tho
soooooooo many

but nope I'm busy 😡

oh yeah, I remembered, Old School Musical was really fun too

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
Still officially playing pokemon tho coloring and worj has taken up me time. Been lately just playing Random Adventure Roguelike II before bed on my phone.

It's more interesting than the name would suggest. xD

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Reminds me to finish my run of UnEpic. 🤔

I am also short on poges tho ... sighs at feebas

Midnight Holographic

Long-Term Resident
D
I think I'm getting pokemon as a present in the next couple of days, but for now I've been playing that stardew valley update, a little bit of North Guard, and perhaps spending a little too much time playing ARAM on league.

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
We played a bit of Luigi's Mansion 3 today. It's super cute, good co-op.

I've heard SDV update is pretty good. Know nothing about North Guard or League. lol

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D
Team fight tactics is so cute. It's a lot of fun. The new update kind of messed me up though. Lots I need to get used to as I haven't played too much of it since they changed things up.
Right I feel ya. I am a beta player but with all the changes and reworks that they have done ive slowly stopped and then IRL ate me to.

current games I'm playing:

-Steam games-

Stardew valley,don't starve(and together),feel the snow,oxygen not included, machiaVillain,forager ,slime rancher

-Origin-
Sims 4

-3ds-
Story of seasons 1 and 2,zelda link between worlds,picmin ,pokemon moon

i switch between games frequently XD

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
ahhhh I wanna start link between worlds over, cause I don't remember most of it now~

I have so many new ones to play though, but I also just kind of want to play more Portal Knights. :s
Or like multiplayer SDV? I still haven't.

The Lost Lenore

New Arrival
D
FF15 (love me some Iggy so I will never stop playing it)
FF15 Comrades
Fortnite
Pokemon Masters
Spyro
Crash Bandicoot
Final Fantasy IX

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
You just reminded me I need to finish Spyro!
Are you playing the remastered versions or the originals?

I never played the originals, but from what I've heard the remasters are really faithful?

Moonie

Veteran
D
They are! I grew up with the Spyro series. The remastered music is beautiful and the updated models and worlds really breathe some new life into the series <3

Weather you're new to it or not its def something to play~

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
We got everything until the auuugh I can't remember the name but it's in the trees and has the slides you need to (do that crazy thing with to get the thing) haha

Right now I'm enjoying my break playing Yoshi's Crafted World. :D So cute on 2p esp.