What kind of music do you like to listen to?

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
You can dump/link examples here too.

I like a bit of almost everything ... seriously. I've listened to Gregorian chants to Eagles to Post Malone, but I tend to listen to the "weird" stuff like vaporwave or, well, like what I'll link to below. I also like hip hop revival, lo-fi, witch house, and also a lot of soma.fm while I'm working.

(this album's actually one I heard on a recent Last Podcast on the Left - thanks babe lmao)

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

Honestly I listen to a lot of stuff but I feel like I'm obliged to post this on the basis that regardless of how many years it's been, I keep coming back to listen to this OST when I want to feel ~epic~

(I'll come post actual non VGM music at a later date |D;;; )

🐸

Cheyriddle4

Grizzled Veteran
D
I listen to many different things. Some of the things I listen to the most are Rock, Panic! At The Disco, Musicals, movie soundtracks, and jazz. I think the only genres I don't listen to are rap and R&B.

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
I loooove soundtracks, musicials, jazz, omg ... am also kinda obsessed with P!ATD ... blame @polliwoggi for that one. ^5 xD

I really like R&B, but I prefer Hip Hop to Rap.

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

XD Sorry I brought you back to your emo days darling but ^5

I listen to most of the stuff he listens to apart from death metal - most growling hurts my ears, though there's a few growly things I can listen to. I guess it just depends on the band?

🐸

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
I'm not sorry I listened to My Chemical Romance the other day at all THANKS

... and then punk right after. :'3

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I've been listening to a lot of anime soundtracks lately. Not ones with vocals, just the background themes for characters. Usually I listen to the Nichijou soundtrack, but lately I got really into the soundtrack for The Promised Neverland.

Otherwise I listen to lofi mixes when I'm writing.

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
lol i have a wide variety, my heart belong to techno & metal, but i love 70's & 80's rock/metal, 80's pop, musicals, opera and many more