What Series are you watching?

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
hH We're slowly working through the Forensic Files collections on Netflix!
polli hasn't watched before and it's been years since I have, so it's something to share while we eat. :3
Hh

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
I was keeping up with Hero Academia, but I fell behind whoops.
Caught up with Supernatural. The end is near.
Also watching Criminal Minds on Netflix.
Off and on watching Doctor Who.

I was keeping up with Hero Academia, but I fell behind whoops.
Caught up with Supernatural. The end is near.
Also watching Criminal Minds on Netflix.
Off and on watching Doctor Who.
I also fell behind on MHA so dont feel alone
I still have not watched supernatural I really need too
Is Criminal minds any good
Old or New Doctor Who

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
I find it interesting. It's not true crime, but I like the psychoanalysis and stuff.

New Doctor Who. Started with the 9th Doctor.

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
hH Criminal Minds is on my list, but I think we'll be finishing Star Trek after we're done with FF? Not sure. Hh

MoonRazor

Grizzled Veteran
D
Currently we're bombing through The Dragon Prince and loving it, but I'm horrific at actually finishing shows on my own so I'm technically in the midst of watching 6 other shows. I just get distracted. I am not a binge-watcher if left to my own devices

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I just finished watching Carole and Tuesday. I'm so bummed that it's over, but gosh I loved the series! I don't watch anime very often anymore, so I was really happy to find a new one (well new to me) that I liked so much.

Azael

Long-Term Resident
D
I LOVE The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Me and hubby got his mother and mine hooked. XD

I'm a HUGE binger. Gosh that sounds weird. But I can easily binge a full season in one night if I let myself. Lately I've been rewatching some old favorites like Avatar the Last Airbender, Death in Paradise, and The Witcher. I FINALLY finished Legend of Korra (family was watching it together but then they kept putting it off so I finally found a streaming channel and finished it by myself - the butts). Also I tend to binge watch while I do other things (like art) so I'm not too terrible. X3

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Oh man, my mom got me into The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. I loved the first season, but I'm not sure if there's anything beyond that? I haven't checked up on it in a while.

My parents and I have been watching a lot of Madam Secretary (or as I've dubbed it Madam Stressatary) after dinner. It's the only thing that the whole family can agree to watch these days.

Straye

Long-Term Resident
D
My roommate and I have been rewatching House for weeks. We're finally on the last season.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I'm watching Legend of Korra for the first time! I just started the third season, and in a few days, I'll be watching the 3rd season of Aggretsuko!