What was the last movie you watched?

Cheyriddle4

Grizzled Veteran
D
So just out of curiosity. What was the last movie everyone watched? The last one I watched was The Greatest Showman!

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

I saw this question and it made me realize I literally have no idea what it was. It's been SO LONG. I do know the last thing I watched in general was Forensic Files but omg lmao
🐸

Cheyriddle4

Grizzled Veteran
D
🐸

I saw this question and it made me realize I literally have no idea what it was. It's been SO LONG. I do know the last thing I watched in general was Forensic Files but omg lmao
🐸
Honestly if I didn't fly home and had the movies or had my dad pressuring me to watch The Greatest Showman tonight. I would have been in the same boat of not knowing what the last movie I saw was. :LOL:

MoonRazor

Grizzled Veteran
D
Mine was the To All The Boys sequel on Netflix. I hated every minute of it. The teenage angst and insecurity were too much for me :LOL: Which is a shame because the first one was cute and quirky.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Last night I watched A Whisker Away, which felt very nostalgic as it reminded me so much of The Cat Returns. Would absolutely recommend it!