Would You Rather? :Ic

lLuminI

Veteran
D
~~~
I assume everyone know how to play this.

If not though it's pretty simple someone presents you with two options you choose which you would rather come into play and why.
~~~

lLuminI

Veteran
D
I'll start this off, but feel free to chime in your own.

Would you rather lose the ability to lie or believe everything you’re told?

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
lose the ability to lie

never eat an orange again (including juices) or never be able to eat anything but oranges?

lLuminI

Veteran
D
With a sad heart I'd have to never eat oranges in any form again. I don't think I'd be able to just eat oranges forever.

Would you Rather?
Trust everyone without question or lose the ability to trust anyone from this point on in your life?

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D
I already dont really trust anyone so might as well go on with never trust anyone.

umm WOULD YOU RATHER?

Know everything and have no one believe you or know nothing and be believed?

lLuminI

Veteran
D
Personally I'd go with know everything, but have no one believe me. I've grown to be ok with not recieving other people validation to be content so *shrugs*

I'll say that's a pretty interesting would you rather. c;
What would others say I wonder?

Would You Rather?
Be in a relatationship where your partner Truly loves you, but you have no feelings for them or in a realtionship where you love you're partner, but they have no feelings for you?

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
I think it'd be easier for me to accept they had no feelings for me.
Let's hope that day never comes for all your sakes. 👿

I don't like mine deep, so, would you rather take a ride on a blimp, or hop across the water on a boat?

owlsomniac

Station Visitor
D
Blimp, I'd love the view!

Would you rather love in a world with magic or have your favorite characters be real?

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

Definitely a world of magic. I can enjoy my favorite characters just as well in a book or media, but hot damn lemme cast a fireball yo. ;B

Would you rather eat a meal you find disgusting or disappoint the one who cooked it by being honest with them? Assume it's someone you care about~

🐸

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D
I would be honest with them. It will help them grow to become better. Though I wouldn't flat out say it was disgusting.

Would you rather?
Black Rock Coffee or Dutch bros coffee?

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
I don't know either, so I'll take Dutch Bros.

stay inside and play video games all day OR go out for a beach day?

ocey

Station Visitor
D
stay inside and play vidya games

would you rather eat the same meal every day for the rest of your life, or listen to the same song every day for the rest of your life?

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D
Same song every day for the rest of my life. Honestly there are a couple songs for me that I could do that and just not care.

Would you rather get sucked into your favorite movie Or get sucked into your favorite book?

(I have a hard time thinking up really good hard ones so I shall just do easy fun ones)

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Favourite book. Neuromancer world seems incredibly dangerous, but also incredibly interesting.

Would you rather golf or go bowling?

Rurat

Station Visitor
D
Golf. Arthritic fingers make holding the ball an absolute pain and I fall over a lot without 10 pounds of extra weight. ^-^

Would you rather
eat white, dark, milk, or no chocolate?

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

dark chocolate all the way + n+ I love me some dark choco

Would you rather: spend the rest of your life on an island with everything you could ever want, but totally isolated from any other people, or live the rest of your life destitute but among family and friends who really care about you?

(Hey someone's gotta drag out the pointless heavier ones. :B)

🐸

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
hH Material possessions mean little to me without someone(s) to share them with, so easy choice in living destitute.

The eternal question:
Would you rather have pikachu or eevee as a travelling buddy?
Hh

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D
Eevee. While i do love pikachu i am a k9 person and eevee is k9 like. If i was every a trainer almost all my pokemon would be k9s 🤷‍♀️

Burgers or Mexican food?

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

hhhHHH Mexican food. that just encompasses so many more things + n+;; I don't know if I could live without it in my life.

Coffee, or tea?

🐸

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
hH I literally cannot live without coffee - sorry tea!

warm rain or cold snow?
Hh