[Writing/RP - Closed!] Extra, Extra!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D
Mule Account
Extra, Extra

Rabbit by Seimei

NEWS, NEWS, NEWS

In cars, on trains, even proudly displayed on giant screens attached to giant buildings - news and gossip is everywhere, and Big City is no exception to this rule! For the views, of course, several networks have banded together to figure out, in tandem, just what buzzes inside the average citizen's head? What does everyone want to know?

Let's take a moment to answer the eternal question on everyone's mind:

Just what is this citizen's ultimate hobby, and why?

Rules

This contest starts on April 12th and ends April 26th.

In 100-200 words, tell us a bit about this citizen's favourite hobby.
There is no form - just post your entry!

Winner will be selected by ֆɦǟʀӄɮɛʀʀʏ🍕.
Everyone else, including all other staff, may enter.

Melomar

Grizzled Veteran
D
This rabbit loves to run, climb, and jump, and they participate in athletic activities whenever they get the chance. Parkour is so much fun, if only they could fly! But performing under one's own power is just a tease. Even using the pole vault isn't high enough or long enough for them. It's a wonderful and all, that gut-dropping feeling when sailing through the air, but eventually you have to come back down. Well, be that as it may, they have found a hobby that really makes them soar: motocross! The jumps seem endless at the beginning, and it goes by so quickly, faster than they can run on their own. The added dust and mud aren't bad either. They don't mind the grungy feeling: it's only proof that they rose up out of the earth and into the sky!

DakotaSpine

Long-Term Resident
D
To open conversation, the rabbit is asked what their favorite hobby is. He crosses his legs on the couch and takes a lazy sip of his mug, filled with chocolate milk.
Can a sip be lazy?

"My favorite activity? Catching bugs."

Hmm?

"No not those kinda bugs. Those kinda bugs"

He points back towards his desktop computer, which has some form of text editing software pulled open. He takes another slow sip before addressing the visible confusion.

"You're silly, tap tap. I do coding. There aren't many kinds of exotic bugs around the big city so I make do with fixin' the ones that like sittin' between lines of code, tap tap"

Ooooh.
He takes another sip from his large white mug.

"I like chocolate milk too, a lot" He giggles
"My favorite thing is just designing silly little websites and interactive little games. Kinda like that 'Clicking Cookies' game but simpler, tap tap. Readin' through all the commands I typed out and settin' it all straight. I love the rain outside my big window too, but it puts me to sleep sometimes if I listen to it too long"

"I do love that rain though~"

Status
Not open for further replies.