Youtubers You Want To Share

Midnight Holographic

Long-Term Resident
D
Do you have some youtube channels you want to help promote or share? Someone you like watching that does awesome cooking or makeup tutorials? Maybe they make some uplifting content, or their funny, play games, draw, or animate. Whatever it is that they do if you're interested in it and want to talk about it then please post them in here and share it with us!

Midnight Holographic

Long-Term Resident
D

I like watching a lot of the cooking channels, channels about tiny houses, and sustainable subsistence livings, and I especially love DIY channels that recycle and fix old items and make them wanted again. I've been watching Debi's Design Diary for a few months now. I really like her personality and the stories she tells. This is one of her videos I first seen of hers, and it remains to be one of my favorites.

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
The other that popped into my head I'm surprised he didn't share, though the format would work just as well as a podcast, honestly. > v>

Midnight Holographic

Long-Term Resident
D

GoHerping takes in sick, abandoned, and donated reptiles and amphibians. He brings them back to good health if they weren't already so when they first came into his care and then resells them back out to new owners. The way he edits his videos can be humorous, but the thing I like about him most is his personality. He really cares about what he does.

Don't mind his opening joke in this video bellow. There were no animals in the boxes at the time that he did the thing with the boxes. Also just a warning because the animals that come in are sometimes not in the best shape, that's partly why they've been donated to him.

His latest unboxing of donated animals he got there was a really malnourished ball python. I'm really hoping that he's able to help them. Not all the animals he gets are in this bad of a condition so his videos are not normally that somber, but talking about unhealthy animals and how to treat them is promotes better care of animals overall and encourages owners to prevent them from ever getting like that in the first place.

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
I love him. Makes me so vibe. I just ... ran out of all of his stuff so I forget until I get notif.
Nexpo can be pretty fun too ... though sometimes his stuff is kinda lol for me. I've been deep in creepy stuff for years though, so someone who hasn't probably wouldn't notice?

This is prob one of my fave vids he did tho.

Ohh! I used to listen to this youtuber's channel all the time, but then I got too freaked out. Can't listen to those kinds of videos when alone lol
This one's easy. I like tat.

Their voice is very easy to listen to and it carries a lot of personality. What about them and their videos do you enjoy?

ocey

Station Visitor
D
My obsession at the moment is Flatbush Cats. They trap, neuter, and return (or foster) cats in Brooklyn. There's something really soothing about their video format and it makes me happy to see these babies get the help they need.

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Here's another: Oddheader

I started watching his stuff back when he was only a few videos old, and it hasn't really stopped being interesting for me. I gotta say I don't expect a lot of people will be interested in older games, but maybe? If you do, worth taking a peek at least.

Midnight Holographic

Long-Term Resident
D
This is something I initially posted in wholesome chat a while back, but I really like these youtubers so I thought I should post it in here as well.

"I found this really wholesome youtuber. It's like interviewing people on VRChat. The interviewees open up about some pretty personal things in their lives and you're able to just empathize and listen. It's kind of bittersweet, but ultimately I think watching it gives me a sense of katharsis. Makes you introspect about yourself and your relationships with others.

Found out about them through Super Eyepatch Wolf's Favorite Things Fall 2019 video. He recommends some pretty cool stuff too. He does these media recommendations every season end and there's usually always something I can get from them."

One Little Jay

Grizzled Veteran
D
I definitely recommend Jen luvs Reviews if you ever are looking for beauty, skin care, general beauty advice. She is never biased and actually goes through the ingredients and whether or not a product is good for you truely.

Trinkuh

Station Visitor
D
Here is one of my fave reptile youtubers and she is part of the reason i now want a few more lol. She is very educational and very fun.

Clint is another reptile youtuber i love and he is really good at helping people find which reptile would be best for their home. I picked this video since my snake is acorn snake.

Midnight Holographic

Long-Term Resident
D
On the topic of autism I want to introduce yall to Max Derrat. I fell in love with his channel because of his Silent Hill analysis, but he also runs a podcast called differently wired. The name of the podcast is in direct reference to autism something which he will openly tell you he has. The podcast serves as his platform to talk about a variety of subjects, but also used to discuss what people with autism may go through or may struggle with. In the entire time he's been running his podcast only recently did he come out with an episode entirely dedicated to Autism. I haven't watched it yet, but I'm about to.

Max has a really soothing voice, something I think is well suited to doing podcasting as well as doing analysis videos in the tone that he does them in. If podcasts are not your thing he does videos on video games that I personally really enjoy that you may end up enjoying too.

Last edited: