Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

Zakiax's Trainings

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Zakiax found himself back in the training space he had brought the pokeball for Bug, yes he had named the Scatterbug bug, with him, however he was unsure on how he was suppose to train a bug type. He sat down on the floor with his legs crossed and looked in his sketchbook with his notes he's observed of this pokemon in the wild. He also had out his pokedex on the N. Scatterbug's page trying to figure out what would be the best way for him to train it.

Cause he needed to train it if he was gonna evolve it and give it to Benji but his main question was how was he gonna train a bug. He doubt it was the same way he could train a fire or a dragon type. After all they prefered to train by battle to get stronger usually be working on moves or mock battles or the like. But this bug stumped him, unsure of what he should really do with it. Though based on his notes and the pokedex these varients seemed to be a bit more agressive then the normal Scatterbugs he was used to seeing so maybe his methods could work. Making note of how the pokemon liked to bite on things maybe he could start there.

First things first though he had to release it from its ball. And so he did releasing Bug from its pokeball. "I'm gonna try to help you get stronger okay." He spoke to the bug, "But we are gonna have to help each other out to do so. I'm a bit new when it comes to your type." He wasn't sure if the scatterbug would understand him or not but he spoke to it like he would to any of his other pokemon, he often came to an mutual understanding with his pokemon on some level.

"So see that training dummy over there" he pointed to the wooden dummy the training room had. "I want to see you attack it. I want to gage your current power level and see where we need to improve. You can either tackle or bite it, it does not matter either should work for this." he spoke to the bug.

Bug just stared at him with its creepy smile and Zak nearly thought it could not understand the order until it happily darted over to the dummy tackling it, barely causing it to wobble. Of course its power seemed quite weak to those Zak was used to training, but at least it would be a start to see where he needed to focus, but it seemed every aspect was something he needed to focus on growing with the scatterbug. Unlike the charmanders and dragon types he's trained it seemed like he had his work cut out for him.

"Lets focus on your strength today." he spoke looking back down at the bug still a bit creeped out at the way it kept smiling at him. "Keep hitting the target. Lets try your bite this time, but we'll alternate between tackle and bite. Keep going till I tell you to stop."

And so he focused on training the scatterbugs strength for the day. Figuring they could focus on the other lacking aspects on another day.

Last edited: