Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[CYOA] The Fourth Floor

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
@Zakiax

You jerk the curtain to shut it again, but it gets caught. You look up to get it unstuck and look back in a panic, but the pony is completely gone. Uhm... phew?
Now then, where were we...
Oh, hello?

Well, I guess they're tagging along with you now...
[Hold the link for the end of the game, this isn't your official link just yet!]

A rather intimidating main stage is just back the way you'd come from...
Two doors seem to be labelled East Hallway and West Hallway as well, maybe those lead to something more interesting in the building?

Which will you choose?
[Roll 1d100 with your choice!]​

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
@Natty-chan

You open the door soundlessly, which in itself is nerve-wracking.
Signs of a fire are all over this place, but it doesn't look like you'll fall through the floor anywhere.
Despite the burns, you can make out that you're in the dining area, and a rather intimidating main stage is just to the left of you.
further in the building, you can make out an 'Out Of Order' sign sitting in front of another smaller stage curtain, which could be of some interest...
Two doors seem to be labelled East Hallway and West Hallway as well, maybe those lead to something more interesting in the building?

Which will you choose?
[Roll 1d100 with your choice!]​

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d100 16 16
Itto partly expected the door to creak, or groan when it was pushed open. So, when there wasn’t a noise at all, he found himself swinging it open and closed a couple of times just to be sure. It wasn’t even hard to open either. Though… he might be confusing the mall with a horror movie he’s seen before, and now expects every abandoned thing to be creaky and decrepit. Well… this place has probably seen better days as Itto looks around, frowning at how singed everything looked. If I were a trespasser, where would I hide? He asked himself as he gazed around. As much as he believed he belonged on the main stage, it was kind of out in the open. Hiding behind a curtain would make lots of sense, but then again, so would hiding behind doors. The stallion hummed in thought, his tail swishing idly as he looked between the smaller stage curtain and the two doors- debating which would yield the best results. Ah… I don’t have time for this. He snorted, making his way to the smaller stage curtain. If anything, if he was wrong he could always check the doors afterwards.