Search results

  1. Dea

    Lithium 6 🏳️‍🌈Pride Semis🏳️‍🌈

    I could, if I had room, think I am a full Dea bean.
  2. Dea

    Lithium 6 🏳️‍🌈Pride Semis🏳️‍🌈

    *waves to Rev*
  3. Dea

    Lithium 6 🏳️‍🌈Pride Semis🏳️‍🌈

    *smiles, glad to see the nibbling*
  4. Dea

    ✦ Starfall ✦ On Hiatus ✦

    Thank you, I will be sure to peek over there, when brain is not feeling like it is in a sleepy blender.
  5. Dea

    Lithium 6 🏳️‍🌈Pride Semis🏳️‍🌈

    *slides snacks up to the nest*
  6. Dea

    Lithium 6 🏳️‍🌈Pride Semis🏳️‍🌈

    Totally just a figment of my imagination then, yep
  7. Dea

    ✦ Starfall ✦ On Hiatus ✦

    Good to have babies, yes.
  8. Dea

    Lithium 6 🏳️‍🌈Pride Semis🏳️‍🌈

    That one I clearly see shoving going on in.
  9. Dea

    ✦ Starfall ✦ On Hiatus ✦

    I have been thinking about it.
  10. Dea

    Lithium 6 🏳️‍🌈Pride Semis🏳️‍🌈

    Then whatcha shoving in that drawer there, hmmm?
  11. Dea

    Lithium 6 🏳️‍🌈Pride Semis🏳️‍🌈

    Oh no, early mornings suck a lot. And are you telling me you haven't already...tak..borrowed from my stash already?
  12. Dea

    ✦ Starfall ✦ On Hiatus ✦

    *watches the two going back and forth with emoticons*
  13. Dea

    Lithium 6 🏳️‍🌈Pride Semis🏳️‍🌈

    Has to be a good one, you know that lol
  14. Dea

    Lithium 6 🏳️‍🌈Pride Semis🏳️‍🌈

    I would have to look through my folder of color palettes.
  15. Dea

    Lithium 6 🏳️‍🌈Pride Semis🏳️‍🌈

    Mercy spoke about galaxy cause she might...know my weakness for galaxy stuff (and cute stuff).
  16. Dea

    Lithium 6 🏳️‍🌈Pride Semis🏳️‍🌈

    I would be tempted, if I had an idea of what to even post as an idea.
  17. Dea

    Lithium 6 🏳️‍🌈Pride Semis🏳️‍🌈

    Yay, congrats on your first.
  18. Dea

    Lithium 6 🏳️‍🌈Pride Semis🏳️‍🌈

    Oh dear, yet something does not surprise that for me lol
  19. Dea

    Lithium 6 🏳️‍🌈Pride Semis🏳️‍🌈

    This is true, can't have them sneezing in the rafters, you know.
Top