Search results

  1. I--LiveWire--I

    Creature Customs For the New Year! [OPEN]

    SLOTS Inspiration Provide a palette, picture, and or theme and up to three preferred breeds. ¢ 8 Creds Color Pick the colors and markings you want. ¢ 10 Creds Edited In addition to picking the colors and markings you want you can add some minor to moderate edits. ¢ 15-40 Creds...
  2. I--LiveWire--I

    Live's Lovlies

    < --- >
  3. I--LiveWire--I

    Live's Wired Ponies

    ╔. ■ .══════════════════════════════╗ still heart ╚══════════════════════════════. ■ .╝ ╚═▷ Access Granted 。 。═════════╗ 『 BASICS 』 >> CERT ⋯ [ X ] >> DESIGNATION ⋯ Still Heart >> AKA ⋯ Heart >> GENDER ⋯ Male >> ORIENTATION ⋯ Straight >> BREED ⋯ Bat >> SEASON ⋯ Winter >> COLOR ⋯ #b5004a...
  4. I--LiveWire--I

    Live's Wired Ponies

    < NEW JOURNAL CODE > ╔═▷ Here I Come 。 。═════════╗ 『 BASICS 』 ▣ ⊣ • ▷ Names ⋯ NAMES ▣ ⊣ • ▷ Gender ⋯ GENDER ▣ ⊣ • ▷ Orientation ⋯ HERE ▣ ⊣ • ▷ Size ⋯ HERE ▣ ⊣ • ▷ Color ⋯ #HERE 『 PERSONALITY 』 ▣ ⊣ • ▷ Trait ⋯ Blurb ▣ ⊣ • ▷ Trait ⋯ Blurb ▣ ⊣ • ▷ Trait ⋯ Blurb 『 FEARS 』 ▣ ⊣ • ▷...
  5. I--LiveWire--I

    Live's Wired Ponies

    New 9/20/25 ╔. ■ .══════════════════════════════╗ name ╚══════════════════════════════. ■ .╝ ╚═▷ Access Granted 。 。═════════╗ 『 BASICS 』 >> CERT ⋯ [ X ] >> DESIGNATION ⋯ Name >> AKA ⋯ nicknames >> GENDER ⋯ gender >> ORIENTATION ⋯ Straight, Gay, Bi, Pan, Ase, Queer >> BREED ⋯ breed >>...
  6. I--LiveWire--I

    Live's Lovlies

    < --- >
  7. I--LiveWire--I

    Live's Wired Ponies

    ╔. ■ .══════════════════════════════╗ NAME ╚══════════════════════════════. ■ .╝ ╚═▷ Access Granted 。 。═════════╗ 『 BASICS 』 >> DESIGNATION ⋯ Name >> AKA ⋯ Nicknames >> GENDER ⋯ Male/Female >> ORIENTATION ⋯ Straight/Gay/Bi/Pan/Ase/Queer/ect >> STATUS ⋯ Single / Mate || DETAILS || >>...
  8. I--LiveWire--I

    Live's Lovlies

    Welcome! -intro blurb- TOC Welcome Reserved
  9. I--LiveWire--I

    Live's Wired Ponies

    ╔. ■ .══════════════════╗ Loading... ╚══════════════════. ■ .╝
  10. I--LiveWire--I

    Live's Wired Ponies

    ╔. ■ .══════════════════╗ Loading... ╚══════════════════. ■ .╝
  11. I--LiveWire--I

    Live's Wired Ponies

    ╔. ■ .══════════════════╗ Loading... ╚══════════════════. ■ .╝
  12. I--LiveWire--I

    Live's Wired Ponies

    ╔. ■ .══════════════════╗ Loading... ╚══════════════════. ■ .╝
  13. I--LiveWire--I

    Live's Wired Ponies

    ╔. ■ .══════════════════╗ Loading... ╚══════════════════. ■ .╝
  14. I--LiveWire--I

    Live's Wired Ponies

    ╔. ■ .══════════════════╗ Loading... ╚══════════════════. ■ .╝
  15. I--LiveWire--I

    Live's Wired Ponies

    ╔. ■ .══════════════════╗ Loading... ╚══════════════════. ■ .╝
  16. I--LiveWire--I

    Live's Wired Ponies

    ╔. ■ .══════════════════╗ Loading... ╚══════════════════. ■ .╝
  17. I--LiveWire--I

    Live's Wired Ponies

    ╔. ■ .══════════════════╗ || Plushies ╚══════════════════. ■ .╝
  18. I--LiveWire--I

    Live's Wired Ponies

    ╔. ■ .══════════════════╗ || Trinkets ╚══════════════════. ■ .╝
  19. I--LiveWire--I

    Live's Wired Ponies

    ╔. ■ .══════════════════╗ || Familiars ╚══════════════════. ■ .╝ Official URL http://nymrealm.com/abenoseimei/pets/053.png Official URL http://nymrealm.com/valdmirtalamore/pets/048.png Official URL http://nymrealm.com/tigeria/pets/073.png Official URL https://nymrealm.com/nym/pets/208.png
  20. I--LiveWire--I

    Live's Wired Ponies

    ╔. ■ .══════════════════╗ || FALL index ╚══════════════════. ■ .╝ > Chasin Rhythm [ X ] > Aurelius of the Resplendent Dawn [ X ] > Corlus [ X ] > Xoyyuzh [ X ] > Vera Blight [ X ] > Elraith [ X ] > Bane [ X ] > Blackburn of the Blighted Mist Wood [ X ] > Talisman Traitor [ X ] > Drawing...
Top