Search results

  1. Erina_Nobara

    [Journal] Oz Rosenqueen

    ------------------------ ------------------------ HP 7 Confidence 7 Strength ⬤⬤⬤⭘⭘ Dexterity ⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘ Vitality ⬤⬤⬤⭘⭘ Insight ⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘ Tough ⬤⬤⬤⭘⭘ Cool ⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘ Beauty ⬤⬤⭘⭘⭘ Clever ⬤⬤⬤⭘⭘ Cute ⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘ Brawl ⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘ Throw ⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘ Evasion ⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘ Weapons ⭘⭘⭘⭘⭘ Alert ⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘ Athletic ⬤⭘⭘⭘⭘...
  2. Erina_Nobara

    [Journal] Oz Rosenqueen

    Art by me (Erina_Nobara) Character Name: Oz Rosenqueen (yes people might giggle at his last name. Just don’t call him Queenie. >> ) Pronoun Choice: he/him, they/them Age: 26 Home Region: Kanto Personality Overview: A guy who may come off as a little grumpy. That irritated scowl he wears most of...
  3. Erina_Nobara

    ◈ Grand Opening Paid Raffle ◈ || [OPEN]

    Username: Erina_Nobara Pref list: sentret, lefmew, rattata, pidove, pikipek, scatterbug, weedle Ticket amount: 10
  4. Erina_Nobara

    ◈ Lucille's Questionnaire ◈ || [OPEN]

    Name: Oz Rozenqueen Age: 26 Use only five words to describe yourself: brave, artistic, talented, mature, wise What is your greatest achievement?: traveling the world and taking the ultimate photograph You are stuck on a deserted island, and only have enough food to feed yourself or your...
  5. Erina_Nobara

    ▶ Certing Thread

    Cert Me! Owner: Erina_Nobara Pony: x Pony Name: Twilight Twirl Breed: ghoulie Seasonal Alignment: summer Drop-off Date: 4/10/22 Gender: female Event Kid: puzzle club Colorist: one little jay
  6. Erina_Nobara

    Puzzle Club [March Madness Scramble!] [CLOSED]

    Username: Erina_Nobara Preference: ghoulie, abyssal, unicorn, noolah Did you like this game? yes!
  7. Erina_Nobara

    ▷ [March] CC Monthly Customs

    I Have an Idea! Owner: Erina_Nobara Inspiration: link to song (the imagery with this song I hope is inspiring, though lyrics are in japanese) Breed: bat, or kitsune Are You Okay With Morphs: yes Pony or Companion: pony I Have an Idea! Owner: Erina_Nobara Inspiration: Breed: CC Are You...
  8. Erina_Nobara

    ☆~ Herd of the Starfallen ~☆

    I Wish, I Wish, With All My Heart... Pony: Galaxy Dreamer Role Desired: Resident Bunny-sitter; he helps take care of the bunbuns that help find and hide stars Reason for Joining: Because he is a sucker for those cute bunnies and he thinks someone needs to help feed and take care of them...
  9. Erina_Nobara

    bitsie Baubles - come on in!

    Semi-Custom Request! Username: Erina_Nobara Templates?: yes Starting Stage: adult Breed: ryujin, dragon, bat, or kitsune (I'll let you choose) Bouncy or Cautious: bouncy Left or Right Facing: CC Palette, Song, or Image Reference: Offering: 350c
  10. Erina_Nobara

    Erina's Stables

    Razzle Dazzle
  11. Erina_Nobara

    Erina's Stables

    Prismeow
  12. Erina_Nobara

    ▷ Breeding Permissions

    Agreeing!
  13. Erina_Nobara

    ▶ Certing Thread

    Cert Me! Owner: Erina_Nobara Pony: link Pony Name: Razzle Dazzle Breed: hybrid Kitsune/Peg Seasonal Alignment: Fall Drop-off Date: 10/28/2021 Gender: female Event Kid: Halloween CYO Colorist: Live
  14. Erina_Nobara

    ↠ 2021 Halloween Plushie CYO ↞

    Username: Erina_Nobara Phobias: gore 3 Unwanted Edits: none 3 Favorite Themes: pastels, galaxy, fluffy critters
  15. Erina_Nobara

    ↠ Your Story ↞ [Soft Opening Underway! PLUSHIE CYO TIME!~]

    *waves* oooo that'd be awesome~ ouo I luuuuv pokemon <333
  16. Erina_Nobara

    ▷ [CYO Halloween 2021] The Twisted Plushies

    Username: Erina_Nobara Phobias: gore 3 Unwanted Breeds: mer/feesh types 3 Favorite Themes: decora fashion, pastel rainbow, galaxy/space Plushies: -Tig -belloblossom -belloblossom -Luxona
  17. Erina_Nobara

    ☽ the Bat Cafe ○ Gachapon, Games, and More!~ ☾

    *squees* omg they are so wonderful, thank youuu~
  18. Erina_Nobara

    ▶ Certing Thread

    Cert Me! Owner: Erina_Nobara Pony: link Pony Name: Prismeow Breed: Unicorn Seasonal Alignment: summer Drop-off Date: 7/26/21 Gender: male Event Kid: no Colorist: Kiki
  19. Erina_Nobara

    [July] Monthly CC Customs

    I Have an Idea! Owner: Erina_Nobara Inspiration: Breed: any Are You Okay With Morphs: yes I Have an Idea! Owner: Erina_Nobara Inspiration: Breed: any Are You Okay With Morphs: yes I Have an Idea! Owner: Erina_Nobara Inspiration: yoko kurama from yu yu hakusho Breed: any Are...
Top