Search results

  1. sheepcakes

    Sheep's Army

    . Golderer https://bigcity.life/citizen/legacy/0266
  2. sheepcakes

    Sheep's Army

    . Skystain https://bigcity.life/citizen/legacy/0236
  3. sheepcakes

    Sheep's Army

    imagehere Lith https://bigcity.life/citizen/legacy/0227
  4. sheepcakes

    Sheep's Army

    imagehere Tiger Beetle https://bigcity.life/citizen/legacy/0202
  5. sheepcakes

    Snail Society - setting up

    Hey look it open!
  6. sheepcakes

    I Wish I May, Wish I Might

    OH WISHING STAR, PLEASE NOTICE ME! Wisher One: Owned By: sheepcakes Wisher Two: Owned By: Wish Agreement: here OH WISHING STAR, PLEASE NOTICE ME! Wisher One: Owned By: Shaddaling Wisher Two: Owned By: Nashawryn Wisher Three: Owned By: sheepcakes Wisher Four: Owned By...
  7. sheepcakes

    Jellies - level 1 premades up, everything else tba

    I am working on new monster for the shop. I'll add them soon™
  8. sheepcakes

    Sheep's Potion Shop - hiatus

    @ֆɦǟʀӄɮɛʀʀʏ🍕 The cauldron spits out a chocolate unicorn. It's running around and eating all the candy it can find, so I don't think it is edible. This one is a gift from @polliwoggi Please remember to save and host your items to your own server.
  9. sheepcakes

    Sheep's Potion Shop - hiatus

    The cauldron spits out a pet collar, the name Orion is carved into the inner side, and a small marble is in a cage attached to it, where the name tag would go. Please remember to save and host your items to your own server.
  10. sheepcakes

    Jellies - level 1 premades up, everything else tba

    ❤ note to me add Berri's jellies from pg 7 and pg 8
  11. sheepcakes

    Jellies - level 1 premades up, everything else tba

    I need to update this. I'm glad u guys like themmmmmm. Anyone want me to add more monsterthings? Like these?
  12. sheepcakes

    Sheep's Potion Shop - hiatus

    Thank you <3 I had a lot of fun with it. I'm glad you guys like ur potions, even tho they kinda aren't potions XD
  13. sheepcakes

    Sheep's Potion Shop - hiatus

    The cauldron spits out a fish tank set up for frogs. There always seems to be new frogs in there, even though you never add new ones. If you managed to get into the tank yourself, you would find it is a gateway to a swamp world filled with frogs of all sizes and colors. Sometimes the frogs will...
  14. sheepcakes

    Sheep's Potion Shop - hiatus

    I made a group for the shop https://basiliskstew.com/forum/group/sheeps-shops.25/info
  15. sheepcakes

    The Big Book of Potions and other things the Cauldron has made

    Glass Easter egg full of melted chocolate Discovered by ֆɦǟʀӄɮɛʀʀʏ🍕 using Cocoa Powder & Bunny Magic Frogtank Discovered by polliwoggi using Frogs & More, but different, frogs Orion's Belt Discovered by Luxona using Galaxy Bath Bomb & Fur from a Black Cat Chocolate Unicorn familiar...
Top