Search results

  1. spazzedoutmew

    Mewy's Star Journal

    ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚penei・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾ ・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・ ✩ My name is... (Full Name) ✧ But some call me... (Nickname) ✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender) ✧ I go by... (Pronouns) ✩ And I'm a.. (Species) ・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・ ✧ I come from... (Parents) ✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings) ✧ Other...
  2. spazzedoutmew

    [CA] Nelle Kipps [WIP]

    Character Name: Nelle "Nellie" Kipps Pronoun Choice: She/Her Age: 27 Home Region: Sinnoh (Snowpoint City) Character Overview: Hair stylist who trains pokemon on the side. [blurb] Five Likes: Cutting/Styling hair Cute pokemon Shopping for new outfits Bakeries Snowstorms Five Dislikes...
  3. spazzedoutmew

    Mewy's Star Journal

    ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Belyne・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾ ・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・ ✩ My name is... Belyne ✧ But some call me... Bely, Bologna ✩ Can't you see I'm a... Female ✧ I go by... She/Her ✩ And I'm a.. Starcrossed Yako/Genko/Tenko ・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・ ✧ I come from... (Parents) ✩ Rivalry Anyone? Circi...
  4. spazzedoutmew

    ✦ Starfall Drop Gallery ✦

    Personal Drop Starcrossed Yako/Genko/Tenko [Edits: Hair, Clothing] @spazzedoutmew
  5. spazzedoutmew

    ✦ Starfall Drop Gallery ✦

    Very belated SC Custom Edited Yako [Edits: Hair, Jacket] @ArrowAnubis
  6. spazzedoutmew

    Certing Thread

  7. spazzedoutmew

    Mewy's Plot Spot

    Kozakura Reina Looking for: ONS, ONS to Mate, Mate (open for anything, single or multiple partners) Plays a hardass, but soft and squishy on the inside.
  8. spazzedoutmew

    Mewy's Plot Spot

    Looking for: ONS, ONS to Mate, Mate (open for anything, single or multiple partners) Summoned by the Moonkeep family as a protector spirit. Dreamy, soft baby
  9. spazzedoutmew

    Mewy's Plot Spot

    Looking for: ONS, ONS to Mate, Mate (open for anything, single or multiple partners) Witchy vibes, would love to have a large family
  10. spazzedoutmew

    Mewy's Plot Spot

    Looking for: ONS, ONS to Mate, Mate (open for anything, single or multiple partners) A lot little on the psycho side. Large, lore heavy family
  11. spazzedoutmew

    Mewy's Plot Spot

    Abyss Watcher Looking for: ONS, ONS to Mate, Mate (open for anything, single or multiple partners) [Personality Blurb]
  12. spazzedoutmew

    Mewy's Plot Spot

    Mortuary Baxas Looking for: ONS to Mate, Mate (open for anything, single or multiple partners) [Personality Blurb] (Important Family - Picky)
  13. spazzedoutmew

    Mewy's Plot Spot

    Rezin Miwatatu Looking for: ONS, ONS to Mate, Mate (open for anything, single or multiple partners) [Personality Blurb]
  14. spazzedoutmew

    Mewy's Plot Spot

    Tribulation Arcobaleno-Yokive (Gen 3) Looking for: Mate (open for anything, single or multiple partners) Enjoys procuring shiny trinkets, magical wares and curses. Quirky to say the least.
  15. spazzedoutmew

    Mewy's Plot Spot

    Penei Looking for: Mate (open for anything, single or multiple partners) Eepy sleepy panda
  16. spazzedoutmew

    Mewy's Plot Spot

    Snippet Looking for: ONS, ONS to Mate, Mate (open for anything, single or multiple partners) Works for Team Pocket, but would probably leave the company if she could find something with a better benefits package.
  17. spazzedoutmew

    Mewy's Plot Spot

    Percy Graffiato Looking for: ONS, ONS to Mate, Mate (open for anything, single or multiple partners) Enjoys loitering and being a nuisance. Has required getting bailed out by his brothers previously. Likely needs a positive influence in his life.
  18. spazzedoutmew

    Mewy's Plot Spot

    Rangoon Looking for: ONS to Mate, Mate (open for anything, single or multiple partners) Precious baby. I love her.
Top