Search results

  1. spazzedoutmew

    Whipping It Up!

    Winners Absolutiones** ArrowAnubis** ArtificialJellyfish** AuguryRaven** Belloblossom** bitsie spider** (Custom) Bittersweet Contradiction** Crystal Suicune** DavyJnah** Erina_Nobara* Jackariah Beckett** KisaValkyrie* Koiasi** Lunar Fea** Morning_stars* Natty-chan** Revel** Sesshiyasha**...
  2. spazzedoutmew

    Whipping It Up!

    Opens: April 2nd, 2025 when announced open! Ends: When all pets are won or April 30th 11:59 PM EST How to Play Randomize 1-64. 1-45 Mewy will then let you know what you've won! If there's a repeat number, Mewy will ask you to reroll Rules No whining, complaining, guilt tripping, etc. Follow...
  3. spazzedoutmew

    Whipping It Up!

    Oh man, I'm glad you're here! Lately, there's been a huge influx of Alcremies wandering around the town. I heard it was because of this kid who biked around all day, mumbling about sparkling IVs or something? I don't know, I meant to ask Nurse Joy about their IVs at the pokecenter, but I haven't...
  4. spazzedoutmew

    Mewy's Star Journal

    ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Minerva・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾ ・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・ ✩ My name is... Minerva ✧ But some call me... Miny, Princess ✩ Can't you see I'm a... Female ✧ I go by... She/Her ✩ And I'm a.. Starcrossed Yako/Muko (Dratini) ・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・ ✧ I come from... (Parents) ✩ Rivalry Anyone...
  5. spazzedoutmew

    ✦ Starfall Drop Gallery ✦

    Custom and personal drop~ Starcrossed Yako/Muko (edits: Hair, Clothing) @ArrowAnubis Starcrossed Yako/Muko (Edits: Hair, Clothing, Accessories) @spazzedoutmew
  6. spazzedoutmew

    ✦ ᗒPokémon Expeditionsᗕ ✦ ⋖Beyond the Horizon⋗ ✦ [Many System Overhauls!]

    Wait, it's Spring already? FUU-- Prefs: 6, 2, 5, 3, 1, 4
  7. spazzedoutmew

    ▷ THEY'RE OVERRUNNING THE SHOP. HELP.

    -runs off with 1-
  8. spazzedoutmew

    Certing Thread

    Added Xisera and Carnelia Cert... And Vincent 4/7
  9. spazzedoutmew

    Mew’s Certs

    @Jackariah Beckett @belloblossom
  10. spazzedoutmew

    Rano’s Certs

    @spazzedoutmew @belloblossom
  11. spazzedoutmew

    Wish's Certs

    @Rano713
  12. spazzedoutmew

    Raven's Certs

    @Jackariah Beckett @belloblossom @ZRXChris
  13. spazzedoutmew

    Luna’s Certs

    @spazzedoutmew @KisaValkyrie
  14. spazzedoutmew

    Umbre’s Certs

    @KisaValkyrie @spazzedoutmew @Jackariah Beckett @DavyJnah
  15. spazzedoutmew

    Reo's Certs

    @Jackariah Beckett @ZRXChris @DavyJnah @Rano713
  16. spazzedoutmew

    Jelly's Certs

    @Jackariah Beckett @KisaValkyrie @belloblossom @Rano713 @spazzedoutmew
  17. spazzedoutmew

    -✧✰✧-Umbre's Cosmic Customs-✧✰✧-[Open]

    Let me paint you a picture, Umbre! Username: spazzedoutmew Breed: Starcrossed Stage: Adult Only Details: Breed: Yako base, Down Tenko Wings Pose: CC Eyes: Maybe bright? Ears: CC Tail: Custom tail feathers Claws: No Anything else: Dapper baby >8U References: Payment Type: 150 BS
  18. spazzedoutmew

    Mewy's Star Journal

    ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Memphis Marcet・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾ ・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・ ✩ My name is... Memphis Marcet ✧ But some call me... Memphis ✩ Can't you see I'm a... NB ✧ I go by... They/Them ✩ And I'm a.. Standard Glitzeon (Yako) ・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・ ✧ I come from... (Parents) ✩ Rivalry Anyone...
Top