Search results

  1. Melomar

    ▷ Breeding Claims

    Agreed!
  2. Melomar

    Lithium 6 🎃spooky season🎃

    Aw, congrats! <3 This is your first Disassembly Drone! :D
  3. Melomar

    Lithium 6 🎃spooky season🎃

    LOL! Oh yes, I remember those days. You can be a chaotic rafter-haunting beastie that liked (still does maybe?) to gnaw on people! xD Edit: In fact I am pretty sure I am one of those who survived the random attack. XD
  4. Melomar

    Lithium 6 🎃spooky season🎃

    I am amused by this conversation. :3 <3
  5. Melomar

    Quick & Silly Raffling~ [OPEN!]

    Because I need more atrocity in my life? 🐸
  6. Melomar

    Lithium 6 🎃spooky season🎃

    Oh good!
  7. Melomar

    Lithium 6 🎃spooky season🎃

    Cool, so ... I should go make some spam.
  8. Melomar

    Lithium 6 🎃spooky season🎃

    *nod nod* I'm mostly here for this shop and spam. Do you know about the spam threads? You go to that section of the forum and post until you've gotten 100 credits. I think you can do that daily.
  9. Melomar

    Lithium 6 🎃spooky season🎃

    Welcome! It's a lot like Gaia, and also not.
Top