Latest posts

Velox Isles - Rebooting in Progress -

▣ ▫ Customs Rules & Guide ▫ ▣

Velox Isles

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
  • Only post in threads that are open.
    • Colorists will have their own threads and when they are currently accepting orders they will change their thread titles to say Open. Don't post in threads that are not labeled as open.​
  • Don't harass colorists.
    • If a custom is taking awhile remember they have lives too. We have rules and guides in place to help ensure work is done in a timely manner.​
    • If however, you have a genuine question or concern you may reach out to them. Just be considerate.​
  • Be sure you can afford your custom.
    • In cases of set payment or PWYW slots be sure you are able to cover the price if you are selected.
    • Most colorist threads are based on a pay what you want system. However, colorists have the right to deny or ignore requests for whatever reason.
  • Monarchs cannot be commissioned via normal slots.
    • Monarchs usually require using the Emergence System on a pre-existing character, but there are, on occasion, slots or events that allow them to be commissioned.
  • Provide proof of ownership.
    • For pets and adopts from other places we require some form on easily verifiable ownership regardless of what site/method they were obtained.
    • Please do not post adopts/pets that are not yours for refs or inspiration.
    • If in doubt either don't use it or reach out to staff to see if its ok.
  • RLC is currently only done by LiveWire.
    • At this time LiveWire is the only one allowed to accept RLC offers. Please don't offer, harass, or otherwise bother other artists about it.
    • I do plan to eventually have a system/list allowing select artists the ability occasionally do RLC as well.

Velox Isles

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
  • Traits
    • Traits are the templated versions of physical additions.
    • Sometimes people can request new trait templates.
  • Mutations
    • Any custom/unique physical trait is a mutation.
  • Templates
    • Velox uses base templates as well as offer a variety of accessory, hair, and other templates
    • Unique edits can be obtained but all will use templates at some level and characters are not drawn completely unique.
    • You may allow colorists to template edits from your custom. This will make them available for use on future pets. Some colorists do this by default so make sure to fully read their rules.
    • We also may request permission to template something! It is within your right to say no. You cannot revoke permission once given. If you agree to us using it you cannot put stipulations on the templates use.
  • Cosplays
    • Cosplays are characters based off another character from media.
    • For Velox purposes a cosplay is not the character themselves. They can share the same name, appearance, and personality but they are not actually that character.
    • As you do not own the character, others are also allowed to obtain raptors based off the same character as you.
  • Custom Types
    • Full Custom
      • You have full control of what your raptor looks like. Artists will follow your instruction.
    • Semi Custom
      • You can offer a few items for inspiration, such as palettes, songs, moodboards, or even words. You may request a breed and growth stage. Artists will run free from there.
    • Blindbox:
      • You request any raptor to be given to you. You have no say on design.

Velox Isles

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
  • Non
    • Having no edits at all.
    • Existing template use doesn't count as an edit.
  • Minor
    • Having some smaller edits that are unique/not templates.
    • Level varies but usually short hair, several small accessories, or medium sized item still counts as minor.
  • Major
    • More major edits or super complex/detailed items that unique.
    • Can vary greatly but typically long/super long hair, lotsa accessories, full outfits, and/or mix of any of these count for Major.
  • Mutations
    • Mutations will fit into one of the above edit levels and applies only to physical modifications.
    • Any unique changes, additions, or removals of traits is considered a mutation.
    • Mutations are rarely templates, baring twins or special exceptions.
    • Mutations are more rare, but still happen fairly often.

Velox Isles

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account

This is a basic form skeleton that you can use for questing. Colorists may also use/alter this form for their threads. Please check the threads for their versions of forms.

Code:
• [color=#FD7290][b]Need This Thing[/b][/color] •

[b]Username:
Starting Stage:
Base:

Description: [/b]
[INDENT][i]Body: [/i][/INDENT]
[INDENT][i]Eyes: [/i][/INDENT]
[INDENT][i]Hair: [/i][/INDENT]
[INDENT][i]Wings: [/i]-delete if not applicable-[/INDENT]
[INDENT][i]Fins: [/i]-delete if not applicable-[/INDENT]
[INDENT][i]Claws: [/i] -delete if not applicable-[/INDENT]