▶▷ Everchange ◁◀ Hiring is open + Showcase Event 602!

My Four Seasons

Veteran
D
Mule Account

While it is still in progress, the long requested template guide is out, and has all adult templates listed. Throughout the month it will be updated to include awakened, basket, and foals, but we feel it is at a point it is more useful to have it visible as a WIP than not! So, huzzah!

Click me!

My Four Seasons

Veteran
D
Mule Account

In a further effort to start adjusting lore that doesn't fit the tone of the shop, mutants and mutations are being relabeled as mystics and curiosities. A pony with non-breed specific edits that are unique will now be called mystics, and their edits will be labeled as curiosities! Please remember the shop is still slowly updating its guides, so some guides will be outdated. Drops will begin to reflect these terms!

Additionally, this does not mean we'll redo old certs. We're counting it as it's stating the term at that time, and the world shifted recently (again) to replace these terms.

My Four Seasons

Veteran
D
Mule Account

Another announcement coming through! Beep beep!

December has come and it's time for something heartwarming to make those bitter nights just a bit easier. Today launches the Perma Event-- an event showcasing not only the new foal lines that polliwoggi has finished (!!!! it was a HUGE project!!) but also the rare permafoals. These never-aging foals will not be readily available in credit customs or standard games and instead are available for specially-themed games and events, with December being the first special event involving them! Permafoals can be easily spotted by having the unique infinity charm placed somewhere on their body.
The cursed (or blessed, depending on who you ask) infinity charms that seem attached to their hosts have resulted in foals who will forever remain a permafoal. Not every parent is equipped for the reality of what a forever child means, and thus the royal courts have put plenty of funding into protected orphanages for those select few who need new homes and families who are set out for the task. It just so happens that the orphanages are particularly full this time of the year and are extending their efforts to find families looking for a bundle of joy to add to their families.
It is during this event you'll see multiple games and chances to obtain a permafoal of your own and give them a new family! Games will slowly be scattered throughout the month, so keep your eyes peeled and consider joining the Discord for real-time alerts when a game is available!
Want to know more about permafoals, and if they are ever emotionally mature enough to wander the world on their own or just how the cursed charm works? Stay tuned, because that guide is being updated and released this month! Additionally, this means foals are available for breedings again, and growing customs/RLC can be taken again. Permafoals will remain rare but can be acquired through special events and RLC.
The template guide is an ongoing process! We are still working on getting that Up To Date.

Nym

signed an NDA
D
Staff member
Mod
Number Generated:
Min: 1
Max: 500
Res: 449

Edited Decorai by I--LiveWire--I

This kiddo is up for a dice game! Just RNG 1-500 and match my number!
The winner needs to quote Nym with a link to their roll for their prize to be awarded.