Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

▷ Claims and Power Approvals

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D
suggested purrsuasion: what sorts of things can she get them to do - actions like trained animal sorts of things? I think this would be fine to write as a 'gentle compulsion' - it's fine if she's generally successful as long as you give me a limit to the number of cats she can push towards action at a time (say for big cats and small wild cats so we have a range to understand)
She can get them to do simple/menial tasks, like retrieve something, give something to someone, even bit someone if needed. She can't make them do tasks they can't physically do, or comprehend, like do jumping jacks, or plant flowers. (Yes, I know. Weird examples) She also can't make them perform any tasks that would endanger their health or lives.

As for how many she can have perform a task or action, the most big cats she can have do an action is three (3) any more, then one or more may not listen or perform the task. For small wild cats, she can't ask any more than eight (8) to perform a task. In regards of big and small cat in combination, her limit is one (1) big cat and three (3) small wild cats at one time.

I hope I did this right.

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Moon Claiming Power!

Domain desired: communication

I understand it is my responsibility to renew this claim if I don't acquire the alicorn within 60 days!

@ֆɦǟʀӄɮɛʀʀʏ🍕
sorry thought i had reclaimed so doing so

RozeyBear

Grizzled Veteran
D
Moon Healing Awakening!

Pony: Reve

Powers:
  1. Soothing Touch: Any pony that comes into physical contact with Reve will experience relief from what ails them, to an extent (i.e. if one has pain of say, an 8 on a scale of 1 to 10, he can lessen that pain to around a 3 or 4). Physical pain is much easier to soothe than emotional or mental trauma. Periods of contact longer than 2 hours will leave him feeling fatigued, sometimes dangerously so. The only time this power does not work is when he is asleep or otherwise incapacitated.
  2. Comfort Zone: When a pony is in obvious distress, Reve can surround them in an aura of comfort. The pony will perceive this as anything bring them the most comfort (ie. the smell of their mother's/spouse's favourite fragrance or the feel of their favourite blanket wrapped around their shoulders, etc..). This power will only last as long as Reve keeps the pony in question within his field of vision, though the farther he moves away from them, the less distinct the affects are. After around three hours, the affects will fade significantly until they can no longer be felt; this is when the extent of this power has been used up and he must rest. He can only do this once, maybe twice, every three days. It's very draining to ease someone else's pain.
  3. As a note; using either power will leave Reve weak, disoriented and in severe cases, quite sick.
@polliwoggi

Nym

signed an NDA
D
Staff member
Mod
Starlight Alicorn Therapy Kiss!

Domain desired: Horoscopes
Pony: Ephemeris

Powers:
  1. Quick Glance: By glancing at someone he can instinctively tell what sign they are within any horoscope. He cannot predict horoscopes about ones day or compatibility with another. While he is aware of all types of horoscope signs from any different culture, he tends to focus primarily on identifying the zodiac sign out of his own interests.
  2. The Little Details: Knows what sign was active on any specific day, even days before he was alive.

Note: Horoscopes is a very hard domain and if you have any idea for powers I am def here for it.

@polliwoggi

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D

Domain desired: Warding
Pony: http://nymrealm.com/xxteacup/uncerts/604d.png

Powers:
  1. Regeants- Needed for any of his powers to work, these inks, dyes, or oils are magically enhanced to channel different forms of magic, warding, luck, love, etc - they don't work by them selves but with him drawing out the symbol to channel it. Example - Jin would buy some charcoal, some gemstones, and some flowers that are suited for what ward he would be completing, as he renders the material into ink, he casts as he works, pulling out the innate magics and uses and strengthening them to make the base of the ward. The second part the runes and symbols he etches, embroiders, inks makes the frame work of how it will settle, cast, appear? effect the piece being warded
  2. Etching- time consuming, this allows Jin to apply symbols to metal, and glass applying magic to objects such as swords, window plane glass, etc. EX a ward that keeps window planes from shattering , or a ward to keep a object from being stolen. Most etch wards last up to a year, perhaps two before it needs to be reapplied.
    Size and Length depend on a number of things, Jin can do very large objects such as a house but properly laying down the ward will take nearly 2 weeks to lay and be the only thing he focus on in those two weeks. On the other hand, etching a ward against thievery on a necklace can take about a day and last for nearly a year. Most wards last a year but very large objects need to be redone every six months. Redoing a ward that has been set is easier, taking half the amount of time.

3. Embroider- time consuming using specially dyed threads or oiled in the case of white, allows Jin to apply spells to clothing, keep a shirt or dress from catching on fire/ from being stained. Embroider wards tend to last the life of the piece of clothing. Embroider wards can both be visible and not, as the ward can be tucked into the seams and hems and be hidden. Most wards can be done daily if not doing anything large at the time. At the most he runs about two or three wards a day on smaller objects - clothes/jewerly, etc. These wards last about an year before fading and needing to be recast.
4. Writing- Using ink, Jin can write wards on paper making spells of protection, usually stuck to some place but can be carried. These wards tend to only last a few weeks at most before the power burns up.

@polliwoggi
Think I got everything

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D

Domain desired: Emotions
Pony: Lex

Powers:

1. 1. Emotional perception manipulation - With a touch, Pon can manipulation how other ponies emotional view the effected pony - lasts up to five minutes. Can be done about ten or so times a day.
    ex.- Highly Suspectious - Effected pony seems very suspicious, they are hiding things, can't be trusted
    notes- Works with how well the effective pon is known to others. A pony that is close friends to effect pon might be able to fight off the persuasion laid by logic and knowing they are truly not like that

2. Surge- Area affect within 100 ft of Pon - Pon radiates a vibe of current emotion out, effecting everyone in the area. Can do so about three times a day, the emotion is what ever is being felt at the time.
    ex - Hyperthymic temperament - surrounding ponies are suddenly lost in feel of great and fanatic energy and good mood. Everything is sunny and wonderful and need to do things right now. Omg, everyone! Watch me do the thing.

3. Rally: Pon can use their ability to effect their words, giving them an emotional weight to those that hear them. They can charge up a mosh pit at a concert or rally up a protest or make a funeral very very sad. Set the mood that they can. Can do about 3 times a day.

4. Emotional change: Pon can sense unnatural changes in emotions, including changelings as they fed on emotion even if they are disguised. Sort of glow of drawn emotions from one to another. Can only known if a changeling is actively feeding. Otherwise they are hidden.

@polliwoggi

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Long-Term Resident
D

Domain desired: Toxic Waste
Pony: http://nymrealm.com/xxteacup/uncerts/528d.png

Powers:
  1. Radioactive: Spending too much time (min 2+hrs a day for 3+days, the more concentrated the time, the less it takes to feel ill) around this alicorn can make beings sick and unwell. Wildlife that lives close or around them can also be affected. Moving away from the alicorn will reverse the effects over the same amount of time that the being spent around the Alicorn (i.e. if a being got sick over 2 days, then it would take 2 days to feel better)
  2. Drippy: He constantly oozes a toxic sludge, but he can keep it from dripping off his body with active concentration. When weak, sick, or asleep, however, he will ooze uncontrollably. This sludge is highly unhealthy to come in contact with and can cause skin and eye irritation and possibly death if ingested. Without active containment, the amount they would drop would be the equivalent of 1gal/day.
  3. Radiate: Can irradiate objects so they glow. Object cannot be bigger than the alicorn and an equivalent mass (i.e. many small objects that are combined no bigger than the alicorn) can be irradiated only once a day. Note: this is dangerous and the items are now radioactive and will make anyone around it sick. Can also undo this, per Absorb power below.
  4. Absorb: Alicorn can attract garbage, sludge, or radioactive waste from a 50m radius to itself and absorb and contain it to a maximum mass equivalent to 5x his mass . If over-polluted (i.e. attempting to absorb more than the aforementioned mass), they will begin oozing uncontrollably and will have to find a safe place to dispose of the remnants.
  5. Ooze: The Alicorn does have the ability to purposefully ooze toxic sludge (the active version of the passive "Drippy" from above) and leave it behind in their wake in order to pollute an area purposefully. This power is replenished through "Absorb" and they can only "ooze" an equivalent mass as they absorbed.

@polliwoggi

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer

Domain desired: Memories
Pony: Mnemosyne

Powers:
  1. Mindscape- Allows Mnemosyne to enter the mind of another pony so she can access their memories. Can only be used on one pony at a time and only for a duration of 4 hours (time does not have to be all at once) per day. She must be touching the pony with her horn for this to work. While in the Mindscape she views memories as sort of a movie/as if she was the pony.
  2. Memory Refresher- Can freshen up a memory that has become dull/faded allowing the pony to remember things more clearly. This tends to manifest itself as almost an aura where other ponies' memories are a bit clearer when in her presence (I'd say about a 10-20 feet radius) but she can also do it on purpose. It doesn't get stronger when she does it on purpose. It's more of when she does it on purpose she can turn the ability on or off instead of it being just an aura about her effecting anyone in that 10-20 feet radius. She could instead choose to direct it to one pony in that space instead of all.
  3. Memory Return- Can return memories that have been lost/forgotten, either due to her sister or natural events (like amnesia or old age).
  4. Memory Share- Can take a memory from one pony and share it with another. Can only do this for one memory at a time making it a once per day for the 4 hours she can access the Mindscape. She can do this one of two ways: taking the memory copy and going to another pony's mindscape to share it or by showing it in her markings (sort of a one on one situation or multiple viewers situation).
  5. Photographic Memory- Mnemosyne remembers every memory she encounters/views, giving her a photographic memory.

@polliwoggi
(Updated form)
Approved!

Domain desired: Forgetfulness
Pony: Lethe

Powers:
  1. Mindscape- Allows Lethe to enter the mind of another pony so she can lock away their memories and knowledge in order to make them forget things. Can only be used on one pony at a time and only for a duration of 4 hours (time does not have to be all at once) per day. She must be touching the pony with her horn for this to work.
    Would it work if she isn't able to actually know what the memory or knowledge is unless the pony whose mind she is in tells her what to look for (as they'd be thinking of whatever it is they want to forget so it'd be front and center in their mind) or with some direction from Mnemosyne? So she'd be in a say a filing room (just to keep the same imaging) but can't tell what the files are without direction and all that direction would do is make that particular file stand out in some way (either be right there in front of her or glowing or something like that). She wouldn't be able to access them either unless Mnemosyne was there to help. She'd just be able to place her own 'lock' upon the file so the pony whose mind she's in can't access it. So if she did this truly blind without help she'd have no idea what she made the pony forget.
  2. Memory Haze- Lethe can dull memories making it hard to remember details. You know all those times something was on the tip of your tongue.... Lethe is probably responsible. This tends to manifest itself as almost an aura where other ponies' memories are a bit harder to recall when in her presence (I'd say about a 10-20 feet radius) but she can also do it on purpose. It doesn't get stronger when she does it on purpose. It's more of when she does it on purpose she can turn the ability on or off instead of it being just an aura about her effecting anyone in that 10-20 feet radius. She could instead choose to direct it to one pony in that space instead of all.
  3. Memory Dump- Can make you forget a specific memory for seven days (1 week). She becomes extremely tired after this and usually cannot use it again until the seven days are up. While waiting for the time limit to be up if you look closely at her markings you may catch glimpses of the 'erased' memory. The forgotten memory will gradually come back during that time and the pony will fully remember it when the seven days has passed.
  4. Amnesia- Can make you forget all your memories for a full day. Again anything more takes too much power or has a backlash to her to where she forgets things. After using this power she cannot use it for a month and will become exhausted to the point that she must sleep almost immediately afterwards. During this time you can catch glimpses of the memories; mostly for the day the amnesia takes place but also during the month while she is recovering you can catch faded glimpses.
  5. Memory Wipe- Can be used on any pony to make them forget the memories that are not theirs. It targets memories that are not natural memories but ones that are given to them by Mnemosyne. To use this on any other pony would be virtually impossible and would have terrible consequences to Lethe. She could use this safely once per day to erase false memories from others and to use it more than that would hit the consequences. Consequences to Lethe would be for her to forget something as it'd be a sort of kickback to her and she would have no control over what it is that she forgets. This would be permanent unless her sister used Memory Share on her. She also would completely drained like when she uses Amnesia. I would say she'd only be able to do this once a month, to do it more than once a month would put her at risk at forgetting something needed to exist/be alive.

@polliwoggi
This works. Please edit in the changes and repost like a normal form and she'll be approved. <3

Does this work?
I don't remember what we said about interface. *squints* I feel like we talked about it? Basically lets them use their computer in a VR-y type way yea? If so then yes that should be fine.

For purification: Please remove malcontent spirits, no references of dead/undead/spirits are acceptable at this time. That's just a hard rule for any powers right now. Also, please reduce the radius to say 10 miles (since it's every direction, that's a total of 20 square miles, which is roughly the size of Manhattan, lol. only going to allow that because it's *specifically* soil plague and she must stay in place for a time.) Malicious spirits will also need to be removed from the wave. (If the ban is ever lifted in the future, you can always come back to edit your powers!)

You did not post poison again, I think? Please post all three with the revisions as their own standard forms, no quotes, and they should be approvable I believe. o vo

She can get them to do simple/menial tasks, like retrieve something, give something to someone, even bit someone if needed. She can't make them do tasks they can't physically do, or comprehend, like do jumping jacks, or plant flowers. (Yes, I know. Weird examples) She also can't make them perform any tasks that would endanger their health or lives.

As for how many she can have perform a task or action, the most big cats she can have do an action is three (3) any more, then one or more may not listen or perform the task. For small wild cats, she can't ask any more than eight (8) to perform a task. In regards of big and small cat in combination, her limit is one (1) big cat and three (3) small wild cats at one time.

I hope I did this right.
You did! Please repost the form (no quotes, just reposting) and add in notes of the clarifications above and you should be good to go.

Will be approved, please repost the form with no quotes / just as a normal form. Thank you, lovely~

Domain desired: Horoscopes
Pony: Ephemeris

Powers:
  1. Quick Glance: By glancing at someone he can instinctively tell what sign they are within any horoscope. He cannot predict horoscopes about ones day or compatibility with another. While he is aware of all types of horoscope signs from any different culture, he tends to focus primarily on identifying the zodiac sign out of his own interests.
  2. The Little Details: Knows what sign was active on any specific day, even days before he was alive.

Note: Horoscopes is a very hard domain and if you have any idea for powers I am def here for it.

@polliwoggi
These two are fine, but since you're asking: what about the ability to churn out a horoscope just by knowing someone's sign? It doesn't have to be accurate - maybe sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't, or maybe it's just super vague as horoscopes tend to be ... but it 'sounds right', you know? Or what about the ability to pick out personality traits of ponies that match their sign - that is, using real world signs as an example, let's say you have someone who's a Gemini. Two of their real personality traits might be, say, they're really impulsive and they're also a bit of a loner. They'd be able to see immediately they were impulsive - because that's a Gemini "trait" - but they wouldn't be able to see that they're a loner, since that's "non-standard" for the sign.

Domain desired: Warding
Pony: http://nymrealm.com/xxteacup/uncerts/604d.png

Powers:
  1. Regeants- Needed for any of his powers to work, these inks, dyes, or oils are magically enhanced to channel different forms of magic, warding, luck, love, etc - they don't work by them selves but with him drawing out the symbol to channel it. Example - Jin would buy some charcoal, some gemstones, and some flowers that are suited for what ward he would be completing, as he renders the material into ink, he casts as he works, pulling out the innate magics and uses and strengthening them to make the base of the ward. The second part the runes and symbols he etches, embroiders, inks makes the frame work of how it will settle, cast, appear? effect the piece being warded
  2. Etching- time consuming, this allows Jin to apply symbols to metal, and glass applying magic to objects such as swords, window plane glass, etc. EX a ward that keeps window planes from shattering , or a ward to keep a object from being stolen. Most etch wards last up to a year, perhaps two before it needs to be reapplied.
    Size and Length depend on a number of things, Jin can do very large objects such as a house but properly laying down the ward will take nearly 2 weeks to lay and be the only thing he focus on in those two weeks. On the other hand, etching a ward against thievery on a necklace can take about a day and last for nearly a year. Most wards last a year but very large objects need to be redone every six months. Redoing a ward that has been set is easier, taking half the amount of time.

3. Embroider- time consuming using specially dyed threads or oiled in the case of white, allows Jin to apply spells to clothing, keep a shirt or dress from catching on fire/ from being stained. Embroider wards tend to last the life of the piece of clothing. Embroider wards can both be visible and not, as the ward can be tucked into the seams and hems and be hidden. Most wards can be done daily if not doing anything large at the time. At the most he runs about two or three wards a day on smaller objects - clothes/jewerly, etc. These wards last about an year before fading and needing to be recast.
4. Writing- Using ink, Jin can write wards on paper making spells of protection, usually stuck to some place but can be carried. These wards tend to only last a few weeks at most before the power burns up.

@polliwoggi
Think I got everything
Approveeeed!

Domain desired: Emotions
Pony: Lex

Powers:

1. 1. Emotional perception manipulation - With a touch, Pon can manipulation how other ponies emotional view the effected pony - lasts up to five minutes. Can be done about ten or so times a day.
    ex.- Highly Suspectious - Effected pony seems very suspicious, they are hiding things, can't be trusted
    notes- Works with how well the effective pon is known to others. A pony that is close friends to effect pon might be able to fight off the persuasion laid by logic and knowing they are truly not like that

2. Surge- Area affect within 100 ft of Pon - Pon radiates a vibe of current emotion out, effecting everyone in the area. Can do so about three times a day, the emotion is what ever is being felt at the time.
    ex - Hyperthymic temperament - surrounding ponies are suddenly lost in feel of great and fanatic energy and good mood. Everything is sunny and wonderful and need to do things right now. Omg, everyone! Watch me do the thing.

3. Rally: Pon can use their ability to effect their words, giving them an emotional weight to those that hear them. They can charge up a mosh pit at a concert or rally up a protest or make a funeral very very sad. Set the mood that they can. Can do about 3 times a day.

4. Emotional change: Pon can sense unnatural changes in emotions, including changelings as they fed on emotion even if they are disguised. Sort of glow of drawn emotions from one to another. Can only known if a changeling is actively feeding. Otherwise they are hidden.

@polliwoggi
Approved.

Domain desired: Toxic Waste
Pony: http://nymrealm.com/xxteacup/uncerts/528d.png

Powers:
  1. Radioactive: Spending too much time (min 2+hrs a day for 3+days, the more concentrated the time, the less it takes to feel ill) around this alicorn can make beings sick and unwell. Wildlife that lives close or around them can also be affected. Moving away from the alicorn will reverse the effects over the same amount of time that the being spent around the Alicorn (i.e. if a being got sick over 2 days, then it would take 2 days to feel better)
  2. Drippy: He constantly oozes a toxic sludge, but he can keep it from dripping off his body with active concentration. When weak, sick, or asleep, however, he will ooze uncontrollably. This sludge is highly unhealthy to come in contact with and can cause skin and eye irritation and possibly death if ingested. Without active containment, the amount they would drop would be the equivalent of 1gal/day.
  3. Radiate: Can irradiate objects so they glow. Object cannot be bigger than the alicorn and an equivalent mass (i.e. many small objects that are combined no bigger than the alicorn) can be irradiated only once a day. Note: this is dangerous and the items are now radioactive and will make anyone around it sick. Can also undo this, per Absorb power below.
  4. Absorb: Alicorn can attract garbage, sludge, or radioactive waste from a 50m radius to itself and absorb and contain it to a maximum mass equivalent to 5x his mass . If over-polluted (i.e. attempting to absorb more than the aforementioned mass), they will begin oozing uncontrollably and will have to find a safe place to dispose of the remnants.
  5. Ooze: The Alicorn does have the ability to purposefully ooze toxic sludge (the active version of the passive "Drippy" from above) and leave it behind in their wake in order to pollute an area purposefully. This power is replenished through "Absorb" and they can only "ooze" an equivalent mass as they absorbed.

@polliwoggi
I totally forgot to ask this - on absorb, does the material absorbed just remain in their body until they dump it somewhere? i.e, if he absorbs 5x his mass, does he have to go *somewhere* to dump it? I could make a suggestion of a 6th power -

Half-Life: when this alicorn has absorbed at least his mass in waste through his Absorb action, his Radioactive power is enhanced, causing it to affect creatures twice as quickly (or harshly). Doing this effectively eats the waste absorbed, disappearing at such a rate that half of it is gone every week. This means the closer he is to 'empty,' the slower it disappears. Once he has half of his mass or less of waste stored, the Radioactive power returns to normal.

^-- This is effectively a play on the idea of a half-life for radioactive isotopes (how long it takes half of a given material to become inert) and would thus work as a nullifying power without breaking the "no opposites" rule, if you're interested.

APPROVED: Memories | Art | Warding | Emotions

SwordOfTheNagas

Veteran
D

Domain desired: Purification
Pony: Here She Is

Powers:
  1. Come Closer :: Berry has a aura of roughly 10ft around her. It trails for about 15ft and lasts in this trail for up to 8 hours. While within this aura, a pony can slowly be eased of one poison or common illness that is greatly affecting them. This aura can also cure a region, roughly 10 miles in every direction, of a plague in its soil if she stays more than 30 days within the radius. She has no control over this aura and if more than 20 ponies are purified rapidly by this aura, it will cause her to be drained.
  2. Just a Tap :: With a touch, Berry can replicate her aura's power. With more focus on what it is that she is purifying. She can use any part of her body for this ability. She can do this for up to 10 ponies a day before she starts feeling tired.
  3. And Just a Drop :: With a touch, Berry can also imbue this single purification into a object, this will remain active for up to 8 hours before it fades. She can do this for up to 5 objects in a single day before it starts to drain her.
  4. With a Song :: Her words carry so much meaning. Berry is able to purify negative thoughts and feelings with a hum or a simple conversation. Speaking with Berry will help clear your thoughts of any negative feeling or self harm, this conversation has to be for longer than five minutes. As for her song, she has to be singing for more than 2 minutes to clear the air of all sour mood. She can only use this song once a day.
  5. Purifying Wave :: Her last resort for when she's in the depths of a nightmare. If things get too much and there's too much negative energies around her. Berry can unleash a wave of purifying energy that banishes it all. This however will leave her totally drained and possibly comatose for several months. This effects extreme toxins, such as a airborne plague. She cannot clear negative thoughts or extreme negative emotions with this wave.

@polliwoggi

SwordOfTheNagas

Veteran
D

Domain desired: Poison
Pony: Here he be

Powers:
  1. Toxic Love: All he needs to do is touch a food item or a pony and they are inflicted with a mild poison. There is no real antidote as the poison is unique to him alone. All the poison does is cause mild headaches with a inability to keep heavy foods down. You can still eat and drink. This is a at will ability.
  2. Poisoned Thoughts: Toxic doesn't communicate like normal ponies, his mouth is sewed shut due to a horrible moment in his past. Now he's able to grunt and draw words in the ground, however he has a mild telepathy. It just...gives ponies headaches and sometimes drive them insane if he talks to them for more than two hours. There are very few who can withstand his thoughts. While he can use this at will, he can only talk to up to two other ponies at a time.
  3. Sickening Gaze: Due to his eyesight sneaking up on him is difficult, if not deadly depending on his mood. If he really wanted to he could make ponies sick just by looking at them. This takes a lot out of him when he does this, so its a last resort type of ability. He can only use this ability once a week, once he does use it he typically loses movement for 24 hours if he doesn't lose movement then he just passes out. The sickness typically follows the same line as the Toxic Love ability, with a minor difference of the chance for you to pass out if he looks at you for more than ten minutes.
  4. Poisoning Drop: His blood is poison, as such he is immune to poison itself. This is a extremely useful thing. If he puts a drop of his blood in any food or drink then there is a high chance that you don't recover. At that point its best to see the best healer you know. Herbal remedies will hinder the worst of it, not cleanse it all. If he bleeds on a pony the pony will suffer the Toxic Love effects for 8 hours.
  5. Poison Secretion: While he can't exactly spit, he can let out a deep breath through his nose. This breath contains a poison that causes nausea as well as the chance to fall out cold. Once breathed in the poison clings to your lungs. Another secretion is his tears and spit [when he can spit that is], which poison water upon contact. This poison by far might be the most harmful as it follows his bloods effects with being a bit more dodgy in being beaten back by common Herbal remedies.
  6. Don't Get Close: Toxic has a Poisonous Aura which he can control for up to three hours every other day. This Aura clouds around him for roughly 10 feet, trailing behind him as he walks. He can affect a region if he stays in it for too long and wanders consistently. Regional effects take mostly towards Swamps or Marshland, the waters within turning toxic to all plant life and animals. Plants wither when exposed for more than a week in his aura.

@polliwoggi
R]

SwordOfTheNagas

Veteran
D
Moon Healing Awakening!

Pony: Gilt Mech

Powers:
  1. Sparkling Touch :: Gilt is able to conduct electricity with their touch. Its a low voltage current that doesn't hurt. Its like static electricity, it helps them jump start computers and other such tech.
  2. Interface :: Gilt can, for only 8 hours a day, connect with their first ever computer to hack into the web. This also is how they play their favorite game like VR.
  3. Static Aura :: If Gilt gets angry, truly angry. Their aura sparks like their touch. Its a range affect of 10 feet which affects all electronics around them, mild distortion nothing like it stops more like it gets a wonky screen. This also causes the manes of those around them to lift. Like any Static effect.

@polliwoggi

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D

Domain desired: Forgetfulness
Pony: Lethe

Powers:
  1. Mindscape- Allows Lethe to enter the mind of another pony so she can lock away their memories and knowledge in order to make them forget things. She doesn't know what the memory or knowledge is unless the pony whose mind she is in tells her what to look for or with some direction from Mnemosyne. She cannot access the memory without Mnemosyne helping; she can only put a lock on it so the pony whose mind she's in can't access it. Can only be used on one pony at a time and only for a duration of 4 hours (time does not have to be all at once) per day. She must be touching the pony with her horn for this to work.
  2. Memory Haze- Lethe can dull memories making it hard to remember details. You know all those times something was on the tip of your tongue.... Lethe is probably responsible. This tends to manifest itself as almost an aura where other ponies' memories are a bit harder to recall when in her presence (I'd say about a 10-20 feet radius) but she can also do it on purpose. It doesn't get stronger when she does it on purpose. It's more of when she does it on purpose she can turn the ability on or off instead of it being just an aura about her effecting anyone in that 10-20 feet radius. She could instead choose to direct it to one pony in that space instead of all.
  3. Memory Dump- Can make you forget a specific memory for seven days (1 week). She becomes extremely tired after this and usually cannot use it again until the seven days are up. While waiting for the time limit to be up if you look closely at her markings you may catch glimpses of the 'erased' memory. The forgotten memory will gradually come back during that time and the pony will fully remember it when the seven days has passed.
  4. Amnesia- Can make you forget all your memories for a full day. Again anything more takes too much power or has a backlash to her to where she forgets things. After using this power she cannot use it for a month and will become exhausted to the point that she must sleep almost immediately afterwards. During this time you can catch glimpses of the memories; mostly for the day the amnesia takes place but also during the month while she is recovering you can catch faded glimpses.
  5. Memory Wipe- Can be used on any pony to make them forget the memories that are not theirs. It targets memories that are not natural memories but ones that are given to them by Mnemosyne. To use this on any other pony would be virtually impossible and would have terrible consequences to Lethe. She could use this safely once per day to erase false memories from others and to use it more than that would hit the consequences. Consequences to Lethe would be for her to forget something as it'd be a sort of kickback to her and she would have no control over what it is that she forgets. This would be permanent unless her sister used Memory Share on her. She also would completely drained like when she uses Amnesia. I would say she'd only be able to do this once a month, to do it more than once a month would put her at risk at forgetting something needed to exist/be alive.

@polliwoggi

Seimei

Grizzled Veteran
D

Domain desired: Hope
Pony: Morning Glory

Powers:
  1. Seed of Hope - plants the feeling of Hope inside of a pony for up to a day or a group of ponies for up to 2 hours. After that, Hope and Optimism can be sustained by choice.
  2. Silver Lining Sight - Causes the world to seem more colorful, Vibrant, and positive overall. Lasting up to a day for up to 3 ponies.

@polliwoggi

Tigeria

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dragging my post here for quick reference

Domain desired: Adventure
Pony: SC Purchase

Powers:
  1. Join Me Friend: Able to gain allies to form a group or party for adventure, targets must be willing and effects only last 24 hours. Can not be used in quick succession on the same pony, must wait 48 hours after the effect has ended.

2. It's only a Scratch: Able to convince a fellow pony that a wound isn't as bad as it seems to continue the journey. The effect of the convincing only lasts 4 hours and can be used multiple times on the target until a destination for a quick rest is located and the party stops. Has a chance to fail (user rolls a d20 anything below 10 is a fail).
    (note, does not heal, and does not take the pain away only makes them believe the journey is worth the pain to continue on)

3. Arrow to the knee: Able to talk for hours about the adventures the user has gone on themselves, annoys adults, fascinates foals. The user can exaggerate the story to make it seem more than it was.
    Those in range can let the power take hold or ignore it entirely to negate the effect of compelled listening.
  4. Noble Call: The user gives a pep talk to a large group of ponies in an attempt to send them on an adventure for a pony, place, or thing. Can be resisted, does not effect foals or the elderly. Those caught in the power feel compelled to go an adventure and complete it. Can be broken by ignoring the compulsion.

5. Destination: Allows targets to be able to know the destination of their journey to; an item, location, or pony, at the start of the adventure, not able to see or pin point on a map, but a sense of "This is the way, I can feel it"

@polliwoggi
join me friend - basically gives someone the push they'd need to take the plunge and go on an adventure? (just clarifying). How many ponies can be affected per day?

only a scratch - since it's potentially endless, perhaps the DC increases every time? ie, must be below 10 the first time, then below 9, then 8, etc - so they couldn't ~technically~ keep pushing a pony to go on forever

arrow to the knee - so basically the old man you just can't stop listening to? A+ love it ahaha

noble call - how large a group and how often can it be attempted

destination - how often can they give this 'blessing' and how long does it last, or is it more until the adventure is over?
OK so lets do this like a list
Join me friend: Effects up to 2 friendly ponies or 1 not friendly pony per day. (ie, 1 unwilling pony vs 2 willing)

Only a scratch: Yee I'll add that to him, I like that much more.

Arrow to the Knee: Yee he gets it from his papa

Noble Call: It can be attempted once a day, to a group of 10 or less ponies (depends on willingness of target)

Destination: It can be given to a individual pony once a month (Rl time is once an rp with the individual), and the effects diminish the the further into the month cooldown. (ie. "they know it like they know their hoof "for a week (rp time not rl time) then it gets to the "I'm sure it's this way" as another week passes it goes to "I think I remember it being is way" and finally "I'm so lost I can't remember if it was this way or that way")

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D

Domain desired: Wild cats
Pony: [X]

Powers:
  1. Roar: She can understand wild cats to an extent. Being able to tell their basic needs/wants from their cries and calls and, roughly, able to convey that
  2. Catnip comfort: Passive She has a calming aura around them that soothes wild cats. It varies on the size of the cat, the effect being stronger for smaller wild cats than it is for the larger ones. It also only works when within five (5) feet of the alicorn.
  3. Suggested purrsuasion: While she cannot control wild cats outright, she can offer suggestions for them to do. She can get them to do simple/menial tasks, like retrieve something, give something to someone, even bit someone if needed. She can't make them do tasks they can't physically do, or comprehend, like do jumping jacks, or plant flowers. As for how many she can have perform a task or action, the most big cats she can have do an action is three (3) any more, then one or more may not listen or perform the task. For small wild cats, she can't ask any more than eight (8) to perform a task. In regards of big and small cat in combination, her limit is one (1) big cat and three (3) small wild cats at one time.

@polliwoggi

Reposting with additions