Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

▷ Family Game Night: Uno Wars

Tigeria

Grizzled Veteran
D

It's nearing dusk when you make it to the table. The new family has invited you to join in their favorite family game. Uno the deck says, lying innocently on the table in front of smiling faces. It's an easy game to follow, but something is in the air. Friendly competition, turned sour, as the night wears on.
A tingling sensation starts at your fingers, itching to play.

Welcome to Uno Wars! You are here to participate in uno games for a chance to try and win a raffle for one of the ponies/baskets above!

This pair was not from my hiring like most of the family games have been, but the foals have been shown on stream once before a long time ago.

When does this all end?
Raffle list will be compiled February 8th, 2020, the raffle will be rolled the day after!
Tokens not spent will be turned into tickets at the end of the Uno War Game.

How does this work?:
1. Sign up here (Must sign up before the end date)
2. Join the M4S Arcade discord! HERE
3. Wait for a staff member to announce that a game will begin.
4. Play uno to gain tokens
5. Spend Tokens to get tickets and other prizes
6. Profit
Staff can Play, Tigeria may not win any ponies/colored prizes

Extra Info:
The M4S Arcade Discord has a games bot, It uses Dm's to play "hidden" games. There are several games on said bot, but for the purpose of this game only when the uno game command is run by a staff member will be counted towards the ending raffle. (there is also an under currency, but we are ignoring it) This does not mean you can't have some fun between the Uno Wars to play some casual games.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b] (Discord Default Username (IE your nickname when you join a discord) please)
[b]Time Zone:[/b] (PST, CST, ect.)
[b]Times you are available[/b] (ie 4pm)

Last edited:

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Username: SexPot18 (recently changed it)
Time Zone: EST
Times you are available by 5pm Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday I can be available all day.

One Little Jay

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username: One little Jay (Jaybby)
Times you are available after 2pm m-f after 8pm sat, sun. Sometimes earlier on the weekend.

Sesshiyasha

Veteran
D
Username: Starla#4298
Times you are available Any time that isn't Mon 3-9:30, Tuesday 4-9:30, Weds 3-9:30, Thurs 4-9:30, Sunday 11-8pm I can sometimes make during these times, but give me a poke on discord. Fridays and Saturdays I'm off so I should be around! <3

Nym

signed an NDA
D
Staff member
Mod
Username: Nymph
Times you are available (2pm-10pm

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Username: belloblossom
Time Zone: PST
Times you are available Varies, but typically after 8:30pm on any given day.

Moonie

Veteran
D

Username: Moonie
Times you are available I always have Wednesdays off and I work between 3pm-12am

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D
Username: lisais-fire619
Time Zone: (PST,
Times you are available Saturday to Tuesday 11pm till 5am, Wednesday and Friday any time, Thursday 11pm to 5am

Last edited: