Group events

Everchange

▷ Furry Lil Pal [ Story Contest ] CLOSED

SmhItsWeylin

Veteran
D

Edited Earth ( Flower and Mouse ) by Weylin

End Date - June 10th 10pm CST

Hey Everyone! Another Weylin pony is dropping in for a quick game. This little earth has a friend riding their back. Where'd that little mouse come from anyhow? That's up to you!
Another really simple game. All you have to do is decide how these two met! Heres
HOW TO PLAY
- Take the form below and fill it out with how you think the mouse and pony met!
- This one can be as long as you like! I got time. Get creative!!
- I ( Weylin ) will be judging after the end date.
- You may edit your post up until I close the thread.
- Have fun!

Heres you
FORM
Code:
[b][SIZE=24px][COLOR=rgb(128, 236, 207)][FONT=Action Man]Look! They Have WHISKERS![/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Username[/b]: Your User
[b]Pony + Mouse Name[/b]: Not Required!
[b]How'd They Meet?[/b]: A blurb about how they met up and their adventure(s)!
[b]Anything Else?[/b]: Anything else you'd like to say!

Last edited by a moderator:

Joshuality

Grizzled Veteran
D
Look! They Have WHISKERS!
Username:
Joshuality
Pony + Mouse Name: that mouse is DEFINITELY named something like Squeaks
How'd They Meet?: Lil Squeaks was found stuck in a glue trap! Believe it or not, his best pony friend is actually the one who set said trap. They had noticed things going missing in the garden and decided to put out a trap without really thinking about it.. Few nights later, there Squeaks was. Realizing how awful it must have felt, the pony instantly took him inside and slowly worked at getting all the glue out of his fur, apologizing the whole time. They gave him lots of care (and snacks!) while he recovered, and he figured 'Hey, free food AND shelter? Sign me up!'. Thus, their friendship began and Squeaks stuck to their side like.. Well, like glue!
Anything Else?: I LOVE THEIR MANE adn the cute lil mousey ohhh

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username
: Bluedemonwolf
Pony + Mouse Name: Romeo (pony) + Wingman (Mouse)
How'd They Meet?: Romeo is a lovelorn pony who seems to fall in love with any pony he lays eyes on. He may start dating another pony and be happy for a while but after some time passes, his partner usually falls out of love, leaving him heartbroken. It was during one of these breakups that he met his littlest, best friend: Wingman. The mouse comforted him as best as a mouse could do. Since it started to rain Romeo took the mouse home and took care of it providing the mouse with anything it needed or wanted. It was when Romeo laid eyes on his next love of his life that Wingman earned his name of Wingman. The little mouse helped Romeo catch the attention of the pony Romeo fell in love with acting as a wingman. This has continued to this day as Romeo falls in love, wins the affection of his lover with Wingman's help, gets his heart broken, and repeats.
Anything Else?: The mouse is so adorable! Also it was the flower drooping in the pony's mouth that inspired my idea for Romeo and Wingman.

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D

Username
: Reoakee

Pony + Mouse Name: Morose Meadows + Mousey

How'd They Meet?: It was a bad day. Or rather every day was a bad day for Morose. Perhaps that’s why their name was as it was. Their parents had gone far off when they were a foal leaving them with a uncle and aunt who didn’t really have time for them leaving Morose alone. Any plant they grew tended to die. The other foals in the neighborhood made fun of Morose either bullied or treated Morose like they were cursed. Books Morose tried to seek refuge in either disappeared or got damaged. Morose was alone and miserable. This takes a toll on a young soul. Still, they were kind to help the neighborhood when they could, cleaning things up and helping hurt animals as well as leaving treats out in safe locations for the local wildlife. That was their whole life growing up. One misfortune after another. Morose had decided to run away several times but couldn’t bring themselves to even risk making their aunt and uncle sad. In truth Morse didn’t know if it would make their aunt and uncle sad but every time Morose had gone to leave that possibility crossed their mind paralyzing them as that was what Morose’s parents had done to them, and it had crushed Morose. Still once they became an adult they decided to leave. Speaking with their aunt and uncle the pair were as disinterested in Morose’s leaving as they had been in their staying. It hurt a part of Morose that hadn’t been shattered yet. This was by far the worst day as it had all been for nothing. Leaving with a fake smile Morose wore the mask pretending they were fine as always when they left town that was when they broke down and wept for what seemed like half a day. Only exhausted and cried out they slept there on the outside of town. Thankfully it didn’t rain. In the morning, they felt a soft tapping and peeking out they saw Mousey for the first time. Perhaps this was one of the wildlife they had left food for? Either way the little friend had brought them a wilted little flower and seemed to be trying to share it. Having been the first gift Morose had ever received they wanted to cry but their eyes were dry after the onslaught the day before. Thanking their little friend, they tried to leave but Mousey tagged along and every day seemed to bring something for Morose. A napkin, a nut, a bit of string. Anything it could find based on where they were at. With their new helpful friend Morose’s life slowly improved as there was now one person who cared for them in their own little way. Morose continues to build their confidence and take care of themself and Mousey. Who knows where their little guardian angel came from but Morose will never forget their first meeting when Morose felt so completely alone and little paw was tapping them to wake up.

Anything Else?: It started short I swear. I don’t know what happened. o_O Lovely pony though and I love the little buddy.