Everchange

▷ [Permafoal Adoption Event] To Find a Home

Mewsings

Long-Term Resident
D
I Have A Home To Offer!
Username: Mewsings
Three No Breeds: Pulpo, Mer, Vuhor

[Optional] Writing Prompt: Tru Bell was beside herself. The thought of a forever foal being by themselves was something that shouldn't ever be! She loved foals, loved their rambunctious energy and delighted in their presense and interesting outlook on life. A foal who was always a foal was always delightful.... right? No, perhaps even though time stilled their growth, they still grew. To imagine an elder in a foal's body was an intriguing thought. Oh! To imagine the games and stories they must know! No! She would not allow a foal to be alone. No one should ever not have someone to love them. A partner in crime, a mini-me, whatever name a foal would have... Tru Bell would devote herself to one. If they would have her.

[Optional] Visual Prompt:

[/B]

Last edited:

SwordOfTheNagas

Veteran
D

Permafoal Edited Lamia by Tigeria
Edits: plushie, tongue, tail band for perma-charm, and jinglebell
Color Feature: Eyes glow in the dark.
I Have A Home To Offer!
Username: -username here!-
Three No Breeds: -None? Can we say that? I wanna collect them all.-

[Optional] Writing Prompt: Nox was pacing all three of his tails were active. Even Hypnos. Usually that one was dead asleep on the ghoulie's back between his wings. What was Nox doing? Simple.

He was making a playroom.

Why? Well, the male was going to seek out another foal to adopt to bring into the family. The herd was getting a bit stagnant. He noticed family members with depression were letting it get the better of them. So, here he was...fixing up Enternus' old playroom for the next foal to add. Would he find another eternal foal like Enternus...maybe. He wasn't sure. All he knew was that he was excited.

"Another foal for joy and wonder to reignite the family." He hissed to himself, voicing Narsis' tone in his head. Aries clicked his long fangs as he nudged a toy onto the high shelf. The three tails had long been used to using their fangs and large muzzles for delicate tasks. Nox trailed off into mumbles as he voiced a full conversation between the three tails. Nothing but excitement and joy at the idea of a new family member.

Last edited by a moderator:

bitsie spider

Grizzled Veteran
D
I Have A Home To Offer!
Username: bitsie spider
Three No Breeds: Vuhor, Polpo, Noolah

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
I Have A Home To Offer!
Username: Absolutiones
Three No Breeds: Vuhor, Polpo, Slime

pinklem0nadepunk

New Arrival
D
I Have A Home To Offer!
Username: pinklem0nadepunk
Three No Breeds: I'm really not picky tbh! Just give me whatever you'd like

No moodboards here, we die like kings

Erina_Nobara

Long-Term Resident
D
I Have A Home To Offer!
Username: Erina_Nobara
Three No Breeds: slime, noolah, polpo

[Optional] Writing Prompt:

SSBrosB

Long-Term Resident
D
I Have A Home To Offer!
Username: SSBrosB
Three No Breeds: Ghoulie, Noolah, Slime

One Little Jay

Grizzled Veteran
D

perma-foal Kitsune by bitsie spider!

I Have A Home To Offer! Username:one little jay
Three No Breeds: Changeling
[Optional] Writing Prompt: Guardian spends this time of year monitoring the faefrolic portal. He would love a kit to help him home them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
I Have A Home To Offer!
Username: Rano713
Three No Breeds: abyssal, noolah

[Optional] Writing Prompt:
Napola has been working at her friend Sakurako's ice cream shop for what feels like forever. Seeing all the cute families coming in to get their favorite scoops is one of her favorite things. Making the ice cream that will get eventually combined with Sakurako's cookies to make ice cream sandwiches makes her think of how she'd love to have a partner to have a little foal of her own. Or even just a little foal to scoop up and shower with attention. With the news going out about how some of the permafoals need homes, Napola thought now would be the perfect time to see about making room in her home for one to come home to.

Oh how cute would it be to have a foal to be around and help out at the shop. Teaching them the tricks of ice cream making and indulging them on occasion to one last treat before bed. What sort of breed they were didn't much matter to her, just so long as they were needing a home. Napola couldn't wait to see if she would hear back from one of the orphanages.

Last edited:

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
I Have A Home To Offer!
Username: sharkberrypizza
Three No Breeds: [purposefully empty]

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
I Have A Home To Offer!
Username: polliwoggi
Three No Breeds: dulla w/ puff (without is fine)