Group events

Everchange

★ medi plots (updated 9/30/20)

medigel

Veteran
D
★ welcome to my plot thread ★
DO NOT POST HERE
  • You can find me at medigel#4444 on discord! Feel free to plop in my dms any time.
  • My brain wants to rp, but my body and soul say bleh. If you can handle slow rp, or at least be happy to talk how ponies handle one another, I'll probably be down!
  • Some characters may require rp regardless, howerver.
  • I'm iffy on poly romances unless we're going purely for the aesthetic + my pone doesn't have hangups.
  • On that note: probably aesthetics over much else at this point, unless we got a good plot going!
  • Regardless of how a character is placed in the next post, I'm always available to discuss something not fitting the box!
  • I have absolute shit for memory: please poke me if we had something and I don't have it listed!
  • For that reason, I'd rather focus on just the current breeding agreement per pony; unless you don't mind keeping track for me! 👀 I'll have a list of hopefuls to ping after the current breeding if need be.

Last edited:

medigel

Veteran
D
★ dramatis personae
✓ or ✗ if ooc breedings are allowed
flings only
✓ Jack-o'-Fright​

lifemate only
✓ Persephone Pyrefly​

either or
✓ Vladamoré (fling>lifemate)​
✓ Star Sea​
✗ Holy Knight (broken heart -> eventual lifemate?)​
✓ Aster Heartstring​

Last edited:

medigel

Veteran
D

★ vladamoré ★
CURRENTLY: CLOSED
(flings more likely than lifemate)

male :: unknown orientation
bat/unicorn hybrid
mutations: uni horn + extra fluff

• Fabulous, baby~ Thinks he's an A+ star when it comes to flirting and having fun, especially when you add in the almost vampire theme he's got​
  • Very much a love and leave kind of guy. Self-centered and egotistical: pamper him and be rewarded​
  • Not likely to be involved in polyamory unless the others put him in the center of their lives​

Current Fling: Pauk (houllow)

Last edited:

medigel

Veteran
D

★ star sea ★
female :: unknown orientation
pure kitsune
morph: rabbit ears
  • A witch that straddles various practices but in particular loves astrology and tea readings​
  • Serene, seemingly slightly amused at everything and everyone​
  • ~mystical tones~​
  • Polyamory: ehhhhhh she has trouble forming a strong attachment to just one as is​
Current Breeding Agreement: houllow (Amanogawa)

Last edited:

medigel

Veteran
D

★ persephone pyrefly ★
CURRENTLY: OPEN (rp required)
female :: pansexual
pure pixie
  • Looking for: friends, story collecting and adventure having, characters that can threaten or shake her world view, eventually a nice lifemate (rp required to see if they mesh)
  • A baby regardless of age: childlike wonder, optimistic as per the breed, and more than a little naive​
  • Loves the spooky aesthetic and other kid-friendly aspects of said spooky times, especially candy and stories. Has little experience or knowledge of the much darker parts of Everchange​
  • Not open to polyamory​

Last edited:

medigel

Veteran
D

★ jack-o'-fright ★

male :: literally whatever man
pure dragon (lung)
mutations: don't make me list them
  • a regular trickster figure who's only in it for the thrill​
  • can't see from his face, but the other eyes on him are a different story​
  • happy to terrify others for shits and giggles​
  • chaotic neutral with no plan or goal​
  • Polyamory is possible with the right looking characters​

Current Breeding Agreement: Natty-chan (Radiant Graves)

Last edited:

medigel

Veteran
D

★ holy knight ★
CURRENTLY: OPEN
female :: unknown orientation
pure pixie
morph: lion
  • Looking for: characters to help, trouble to run into, someone to lead her on and break her heart (fling or just for rp purposes), a lifemate to help her back on her paws
  • A knight looking for someone in distress! Or mildly inconvenienced!
  • A bit of a loud mouth, but she means well
  • Confident, does not want her size to count against her honor or deeds
  • More likely to devote herself to one pony, but maybe a cause (polyamory) might be picked instead
  • Instantly distrusts anything weird/spooky looking

Last edited:

medigel

Veteran
D

★ aster heartstring ★
nonbinary (he/they pronouns) :: pansexual

pure earth
#46bda4
  • Looking for: friends, love interest, photography opportunities/businesses/jobs​
  • A gentle, soft-spoken pony who is stronger than he appears despite being a little on the small side​
  • A photographer by trade who seeks beauty: not just physical kinds, but moments in time that evoke emotions both positive and negative​
  • Open to polyamory so long as the partners want a big family​

Current Breeding Agreement: Poly with PeterPan/Sami and Rozey (Fancy Feast & Astrid)

Last edited: