Everchange

☆~ Herd of the Starfallen ~☆

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
*herd owned by Luxona*

Lore of Star Hollows, As Told By Nym:

Stars fall often in Everchange. It’s not a new concept, nor is it special, but for a small village within Winter’s Breath they’ve viewed it as more.

Stars fall often here, whether drawn by the village or by mere coincidence is unknown. It’s been this way for centuries, with the village creating festivals and rituals in honor of the stars they so reverie.

Fallen stars are often broken up and turned into fragments, used for aesthetic and life purposes. It’s these shards that they create the Wishing Stars from; a shard shaped like a traditional star and scattered throughout the village during February with the intent for locals and visitors to seek out and gift to beloved ones.

The village has long bred special rabbits to help with the month-long tradition (and in finding the fallen stars in the first place). With their help a small group of ponies set out to hide the Wishing Stars in preparation for February.

-make hangout ORP
-1pt per 50 words, 80 if solo
-pose art
-hoof bump art w/ boys
-bunnies swarming Galaxy

Last edited:

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Directory

1 - lore
2 - directory (you are here)
3 - basic info
4 - rules, news
5 - about leader
6 - about members
7 - trinkets
8 - request forms

☆ 9-15 reserved ☆​

Last edited:

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Basic Info

Purpose of the Herd:

☆ A group of ponies interested in helping organize the festivals and keeping the village running smoothly. Not every pony in the herd lives in the village, and not every pony that lives in the village is in the herd!

☆ Star Hollows Village in Winter's Breath

Noted Holidays & Festivals:
☆ Jan 1st ☆ First day of the New Year, when the collection of star fragments begins!
☆ Jan. 29th ☆ The day the ponies begin creating and hiding Wishing Stars!
☆ February 1st-28th ☆ Ponies seek out hidden Wishing Stars during this month-long Festival, to gift to those they hold dear!
☆ ☆

IC Herd Requirements:
☆ Willingness to lend a hoof when needed~
☆ Participation in Festivals (plot-wise, owners needn't worry)~
☆ Winter Alignments will be most comfortable, but charms are available for everypony else~
☆ Unicorns may be of higher social status, but ALL BREEDS are welcome and loved~

Last edited:

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Bulletin Board

News:

1-30-23 ☆ Welcome Solar Flare, Lilawinkle, Valiant Night, and Twilight Bloom!
3-20-22 ☆ Welcome Lyra Vega!
3-18-22 ☆ Welcome Konpeitō, Candy Starlight, and Moon Shadow!
3-14-22 ☆ Welcome Galaxy Dreamer!
3-7-22 ☆ Herd thread established!

Rules:
☆ First and foremost, follow all Basilisk & Everchange site and shop rules!
☆ Keep all IC drama IC, and remember actions have consequences.
☆ Please do not plot/backstory/roleplay anything that affects the herd or village as a whole, especially majorly or negatively.
☆ But! Don't be afraid to share ideas! Plots are fun, we just don't wanna break things! XD
☆ Ultimately, just be kind to and respectful of all players~
☆ -will add more as needed/thought of-

Last edited:

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Lead Pony(s)

☆ Kixx LeDoux ☆
- cert & official place in the shop pending!
Starfallen was originally founded - and technically still ran - by a starry looking alicorn named Kixx LeDoux. Kixx grew up absolutely obsessed with the falling stars, and year after year he was right in the middle of the village celebrations around them. Once he grew to adulthood, he wanted to do more than just help... so, he organized a herd dedicated to this celebration and more! Streamlining the finding of fragments, the assembly and hiding of the stars, and all the parties surrounding it helped ease that 'itch' he had deep within his wings. He found ponies to dedicate themselves to their special bunny companions, host meetings and brunches at their shops, decorate the town... They even began helping with - and then organizing - all the celebrations of the year! But something just never quite sat right with Kixx, like something was always missing... Not with the herd, but with himself! He felt it every time he watched a star fall, every time he heard a band play, this feeling welled up inside him and he wanted to scream and jump and see flashing lights and wispy smoke fill the air in pure, unfiltered celebration! But alas, such rambunctiousness was bit much for the village, so he bit his tongue and kept his cool for as long as he was able...

And then, one day, he found what he'd been looking for. Or rather, it was brought to him? His long time friend Blue Moon had taken a year away to explore the rest of Everchange, and when he returned he brought fliers of rock shows and concerts and big city parties... And just looking at them made the alicorn want to scream and jump and... well, rock out! So with a heart full of anxiety, excitement, and a bit of sorrow, he packed his bags and left the herd in Blue's hooves to care for while he chased the true dream he'd had all along~

☆ Blue Moon ☆
Blue is a bit younger than Kixx, but the two grew up together and Blue was his biggest supporter when Kixx founded Starfallen. His own obsession was more towards astrology, and how the arrangement of various constellations at the time of creation affected a ponies traits and personalities, so there wasn't much Kixx did that really surprised him. Well, except for stick around, anyway. He fully expected the older one to take off first chance he got, but understood why he chose to try to find his place at home. After the herd was running well, Blue decided that it was up to him to wander for a bit, to see what's outside their snowy village, to learn more about astrology and a pony's connection to it, and to see if he could find just what Kixx was looking for... And he did! But the problem was, he knew Kixx wouldn't just leave the herd without someone to take over... So Blue spent the remainder of his year out challenging himself, growing himself, and overall bettering himself to try to fill the alicorn's shoes. Now that the two have traded places, only time will tell if their paths are indeed written within the stars~

Last edited:

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Members of the Herd

Ponies in Positions:

These members are important to the herd itself! They have dedicated roles within the herd, such as treasurer, event organization, star or bunny related roles, etc!

☆ Galaxy Dreamer ☆
☆ Bun Sitter ☆
☆ Konpeitō ☆
☆ Star Patrol ☆
☆ Candy Starlight ☆
☆ Party Organizer ☆
☆ Lyra Vega ☆
☆ Bun Breeder ☆

☆ Pastel Stars ☆
☆ Star Patrol ☆
☆ Mint Symphony ☆
☆ Music Coordinator ☆
☆ Maristela ☆
☆ Star Maker ☆
☆ - ☆
☆ - ☆

Ponies of the Village:
These members run notable places within the village, such as shops, the library, cafes, etc, or have important roles or jobs to help maintain the village as a whole!

☆ Samual Padelle ☆
☆ Librarian ☆
☆ Moon Shadow ☆
☆ Tea Shop Owner ☆
☆ Twilight Bloom ☆
☆ Gardener/Florist ☆
☆ Valiant Night ☆
☆ Patrol Guard ☆

☆ Cosmic Illuminations ☆
☆ Snow Control ☆
☆ Confetti Cake ☆
☆ Bakery Owner ☆
☆ Yune Bloodthorn ☆
☆ Veterinarian ☆
☆ - ☆
☆ - ☆

Ponies of the Herd:
These members may hold smaller jobs within the village, simply live in the village, or be from another village/town/location entirely! As long as they lend a hoof to the herd and festivals when needed, they've got a place within the ranks~

☆ Luxian ☆
☆ Villager ☆
☆ Solar Flare ☆
☆ Villager ☆
☆ Lilawinkle ☆
☆ Villager ☆
☆ - ☆
☆ - ☆

☆ - ☆
☆ - ☆
☆ - ☆
☆ - ☆
☆ - ☆
☆ - ☆
☆ - ☆
☆ - ☆

Last edited:

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Trinkets

These are UNOFFICIAL trinkets!!

Meaning they are user-made (by Lux), and are not an official part of the shop! They do not have official shop links, and may not be eligible for entries into certain shop events! However - they are pretty shiny!

Ooooo, a color-personalized bottle of star fragments!

How do you get one??
Have a pony in the herd, and wait for Lux to find some spoons! Seriously, that's it. Unless you specifically do not want me to make your herd pony a bottle, I will make one for each and every one as a thanks for joining us! ... when I find the spoons to do so XD;

Last edited:

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Request Forms

Joining the Herd:

Code:
[FONT=Night Sky][SIZE=24px][U]I Wish, I Wish, With All My Heart...[/U][/SIZE][/FONT]
[B]Pony: [/B]
-OFFICIAL cert plx-
[B]Role Desired: [/B] (like a specific herd position, if they own or work somewhere notable, general membership, etc)
[B]Reason for Joining: [/B]
[B]About this Pony: [/B] (short blurb~)
[B]Notes? [/B]

Moving On:
Code:
[FONT=Night Sky][SIZE=16px][U]Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow...[/U][/SIZE][/FONT]
[B]Pony: [/B]
-cert img-
[B]Notes? [/B] (for if you'd like an IC reason to be known, like moving away for a mate, exploring the land, etc~ an actual reason isn't needed, this is just here in case you want flavor text XD)

Last edited:

Erina_Nobara

Long-Term Resident
D
I Wish, I Wish, With All My Heart...
Pony: Galaxy Dreamer

Role Desired: Resident Bunny-sitter; he helps take care of the bunbuns that help find and hide stars
Reason for Joining: Because he is a sucker for those cute bunnies and he thinks someone needs to help feed and take care of them. Also he knows how important the stars are and the how important the job is to find and hide them. And he feels the bunnies deserve respect too for helping with that important job.
About this Pony: A mostly quiet sorta of guy. He can be found with the occasional bunny in his hair. lol

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Pony: Konpeitō

Role Desired: Star Seeker - They work with their bunny companion to find fallen stars to bring back to the village.
Star Hider - When it comes time to prep for the month long Festival to find Wishing Stars, they help hide the Wishing Stars when they're not out seeking fallen stars.
Reason for Joining: Their family has always lived in the village and has been members of the herd (or at least I'd like to plot out their history this way). Their family however was one that was always involved with making the Wishing Stars and nothing else. Konpeitō seeing the other aspects of what goes into making the Festival successful wanted to go a different route, especially once they bonded with their bunny companion.
About this Pony: Their personality is a blank slate right now. Really depends on if they get approved for the roles they want and that their family history with the herd is okay. I can update this afterwards if needed.

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Pony: Candy Starlight

Role Desired: Party Organizer
Reason for Joining: Her family has always been here. She and her twin sister loved watching her family do things to help with the wishing stars but she was always in love with the parties. She wanted to be around all the other ponies and she wanted to help decorate everything. She was always into making things look better and to make sure everyone is having fun! Her love for the village is why she never wanted to leave after seeing how much her parents loved it so much.
About this Pony: She is a happy and fun-loving pony. She loves doing things to make others happy, cause that makes her happy. She is very interested in decorating and in helping other ponies dress up for things. Her number one goal in her day is to bring a smile to at least 4 ponies each day! And on the days of a festival or a holiday she is the most excited pony in the whole village as she decorates and gets everything set up for the event!

Pony: Moon Shadow

Role Desired: General Member ship-Hes going to run his own Tea shop so hes involved with that most of the time but will help out with things when he needs to.
Reason for Joining: He came here when he was young with his family who was mostly in the fall area of the world but they came to Winter when he was young and they stayed here and put up a tea shop here that he grew up with helping in. His parents passed a few years ago and he took over the shop all himself. He keeps it small but he keeps it loved and well cared for. He loves the village even if he sometimes gets a little too cold compaired to the real winter types who live here. But he just wants to bring good tea to the town and only closes if he needs to go out to get new fresh tea from his personal suppliers that don't want to come to Winter.
About this Pony: Hes wonderfully friendly though he doesn't always seem that way. He loves to get to help other ponies warm up with his delicious teas and wonderful small snacks he sells. He doesn't talk a lot but he listens to everyone who wants to chat while in the shop having tea. He loves the village a lot and even though he works real hard for his shop he will do anything thats asked of him from those in charge at the village.

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Pony: Lyra Vega

Role Desired: Resident Bunny Breeder
Reason for Joining: She has a passion for breeding the buns for her fellow star children; and she loves to be helpful as much as she can be. She figured since there is a bun sitter there should be a bun breeder because she knows the winged buns are most likely to get into trouble and she will need help wrangling them together. She is passionate about the stars and when she is not bun breeding she is looking up the stars with wonder and amazement.
About this Pony: She is very helpful and keeps to herself sometimes but if the situation calls for it she will be strict, She has a passion for the star and stargazing and she is loyal beyond belief. She does not like confrontation but will be forthcoming depending on the situation. She is like a mother figure to the Buns of the star children but she is also the type to have a handful of close and intimate relationships.