☽ Bats in the Belfry ○ T̴h̷e̴r̷e̴'̸s̵ ̷s̴o̵m̶e̵t̵h̵i̴n̸g̷ ̶i̶n̷ ̷t̸h̵e̸ ̴S̸h̶a̵d̸o̷w̶s̷.̵.̶.̴ ☾

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Happy April, Everyone!

Now, for a lot of people this day is about avoiding everyone and everything and hiding away so the pranksters don't get ya... But the day is almost over, so lets hold a little raffle while we're waiting for the mischief to pass!

April 1st - April 5th 11:59pm CST

So what's the prize(s)?

For the grand winner, a muted 'royal' bat! Royal bats are typically only available through sheet customs, and run the same rarity (and body style) as an Alicorn in MLP, so this is a rare opportunity to possibly snatch one up at quite a discount! This bat will have a unique pose, but in the spirit of fun you won't know what it fully looks like until it's won (there's a sneak peak on discord)! The winner of the bat will get to pick a theme for it, as well as a hairstyle and small details~ (themes to pick from in the spirit of the holiday: Joker, Harlequin, MLP Discord, Patchwork, Wonderland, Cards, open to suggestions but suggestions might not be added~)

For everyone who buys a ticket and doesn't win the grand prize, you may either credit the ticket price to a future RLC purchase, or send me a semi-custom request for a unique posed perma-teen bat! Perma-teens are *very* rare, and this will be the only time to get one with a taunting gesture!~

For the shop newbie entered with the grand prize winner, they get a 'free twin' ticket! This ticket may be used to get a twin of a RLC bat for free, provided of course the owner of said bat has made that option available~ (this includes the grand prize bat, IF the winner wishes to offer it)

How do you enter?

Tickets cost $5 USD, and only one ticket may be purchased! To enter the raffle, fill out the form below and post it here, then head to the #fools-raffle channel on our discord to find purchase link and post for your 'runner up' prize should you not win the grand prize~

If the shop newbie you enter with purchases a ticket, you get a second ticket!

The form to post~

Code:
[SIZE=24px][COLOR=rgb(253, 212, 24)]A ticket for me, please~![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Shop Newbie: ( @ a user who is not yet a part of the shop~)
edit: if you do not know anyone outside the Belfry, just note that in your entry!

Last edited:

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Number Generated:
Min: 1
Max: 5
Res: 3
| | the thing you need most | |

rolling rolling~

| | is a hand to hold | |

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
| | the thing you need most | |

@bitsie spider YOU WON THE GRAND PRIZE BAT! Congrats!!!

@Niyaru which means you get a 'Free Twin' ticket for any RLC bat, provided the owner of said bat makes the option available~

Congrats y'all, and don't forget to be on the look out for random games all month! Our CYO is also extended through april, so happy plush making! <3

| | is a hand to hold | |