PeterPan_da144 Stew Aficionado D Supporter Today at 7:45 PM 1 #1,001 Dice Rolled: 🎲d100 49 49 mmmmmmm
PeterPan_da144 Stew Aficionado D Supporter Today at 7:53 PM 2 #1,005 Dice Rolled: 🎲d100 92 92 boop boop
PeterPan_da144 Stew Aficionado D Supporter Today at 7:56 PM 16 #1,010 OH NO I DID NOT MEAN TO ROLL AGAIN just say oh no to the 1
PeterPan_da144 Stew Aficionado D Supporter Today at 8:00 PM 21 #1,012 Dice Rolled: 🎲d100 60 60 I honestly think I would have been gutted af if that second post with the accidental roll was the winning number
I honestly think I would have been gutted af if that second post with the accidental roll was the winning number
Jackariah Beckett Grizzled Veteran D Today at 8:03 PM 6 #1,013 Dice Rolled: 🎲d100 37 37 Happens to the best of us
PeterPan_da144 Stew Aficionado D Supporter 42 minutes ago 3 #1,020 Dice Rolled: 🎲d100 98 98 oh so close