Group statistics

Members:
122
Threads:
871
Messages:
59885

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

♫ ~It was a One Eyed, One Horned, Flying Purple PONY?!? Eater~ ♫ - OVER!

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D


Mutated Pixie/Flightless/Unicorn Hybrid by I--LiveWire--I !
Mutations: Unique Tail & Wings, One Eye, Multi Antenna


Open: Oct. 20th - Oct. 30th 11:59CST

This little pony is on the prowl, can you help them find what they're looking for? It's time for a REAL LIFE scavenger hunt!


How To Play!
♫ Go out into the world (scary, I know! ahh!) with a camera, and something that has your username on it like a post-it note!
♫ Find, and take a picture of, the items listed below!
♫ BE SURE that your username'd item is in the picture, so we know it's authentically your photo!
♫ Post each photo to this thread, either all in one post or multiple posts~
♫ Each item can only be found/posted once!
♫ Each item photographed gets you one raffle ticket, so find as many items as you can!
♫ Have fun, watch for spooky skeletons, and be mindful of others and RL property!

Items to Find!
♫ Something with one eye!
♫ Something with one horn!
♫ Something flying!
♫ Something purple!
♫ A pony! Real, toy, doesn't matter as long as it's IRL!
♫ Your favorite Halloween candy!​
 
Last edited:

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Raffle List!

username - what was found​

  1. YupItReallyIsMe - One Eye! XD
  2. Melomar - One Eye
  3. Melomar - One Horn
  4. Melomar - Flying
  5. Melomar - Purple
  6. Melomar - Pony
  7. Melomar - Candy
  8. Joshuality - One Eye
  9. Joshuality - One Horn
  10. Joshuality - Flying
  11. Joshuality - Purple
  12. Joshuality - Pony
  13. Joshuality - Candy
 
Last edited:

Melomar

Grizzled Veteran
D

First thing my dog does with a plushie is to eat the eyes. D:

Yes this is stained glass. :)

Did anyone else here (besides Moogz) love Animorphs!?

I think their name is Patty the Purple Platypus? Oh well. I thought the stacking looked cool :)

RAINBOW DASH! <3

I can't eat these but I love peanut butter and chocolate together.
 

Joshuality

Grizzled Veteran
D

Mike Wazowski! 💚

HORNSE!

Angel Furby!

Putt-Putt! 💜

My favorite lez beans, Sunny Daze + Sparkleworks!

Twizzlers twists 🤤
 

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Number Generated:
Min: 1
Max: 13
Res: 9
ROLLING!!!

  1. YupItReallyIsMe - One Eye! XD
  2. Melomar - One Eye
  3. Melomar - One Horn
  4. Melomar - Flying
  5. Melomar - Purple
  6. Melomar - Pony
  7. Melomar - Candy
  8. Joshuality - One Eye
  9. Joshuality - One Horn
  10. Joshuality - Flying
  11. Joshuality - Purple
  12. Joshuality - Pony
  13. Joshuality - Candy
 
Top