Style: Mane
Colors: See ref
Refs: See adopt above

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Extras-
Horns: n/a
Wings: n/a
Armor: n/a
Clothing: Beaded necklace around the neck, possibly forehead jewel?
Other: They were originally bought as a part of a pack for a sylveon + mismagius hybrid. This would be the eevee + misdreavus hybrid.
Would love for them to keep their tiny fangs and a couple of the wisp-y fire.
Would prefer WIPs, tysm <3

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username: Rano713
Slot Type:
Blindbox

Name: TBD
Edit Level: CC unedited to heavy edited
References:

Colors -
Eyes: CC
Base: CC
Markings: CC
Markings Style: CC
Any other specifics?: I have tropophobia so please no hole clusters/exposed organs, etc

Hair-
Style: CC
Colors: CC
Refs: CC

Extras-
Horns: CC
Wings: CC
Armor: CC
Clothing: CC
Other: Have fun!
Would prefer no lipstick/lipstick marks on the mouth.
I do have tropophobia, so please no hole clusters or exposed organs, etc. <3

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username: Rano713
Slot Type:
Cosplay [Bob from Animal Crossing]

Name: Bob
Edit Level: minor/mod?
References:

Colors -
Eyes: Yellow schlera, black pupil
Base: Light purple
Markings: Darker purple spots
Markings Style: Spots/dots
Any other specifics?: I have tropophobia so please no small hole clusters/exposed organs, etc

Hair-
Style: Messy with just one smallish braid on one side.
Colors: the pink from his shirt
Refs:

Extras-
Clothing: Feel free to give him a tank top, shirt or a dress, would prefer it to be the same pattern/color as the blossom tee he has on in his references
Other: Have fun!
I do have tropophobia, so please no small hole clusters or exposed organs, etc. <3​

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Username: belloblossom
Slot Type:
Conversion

Name: Brienne
Edit Level: Heavy
References:

Colors -
Eyes: Dark purple or red - CC, see refs
Base: Dark grey base
Markings: White chest and stomach, black paws, dark red ears (black inside ear color) - rune/skeletal markings
Markings Style: The runes are black with a dark red, almost glowy outline. Please try to replicate the markings you see via the refs onto this conversion, but I am okay with some CC influence.
Any other specifics?: If you want to do any light to grey gradients like seems to be the case with the Kells ref, you're welcome to.

Hair-
Style: Flopover white hair - see refs from Kells wolf
Colors: Grey into white, only white, or white with gray streaks - CC
Refs: See refs above

Extras-
(Please make sure you provide refs or details!)
Wings: Either bat/dragon wings, as shown in the Soquili reference, with a grey base and dark red inner markings OR See Clothing
Clothing: Bone necklace - ideally some manner of skull at the center of the necklace, the other bones can be CCed to your preference, or copied from the ref given above. If you're able to give her a bag or package on her hind leg like in the ref above that's cool, it's not essential.

If the bat wings aren't aren't plausible, then I'm happy for her wings to take the form of a half shoulder cloak or capelet. Ideally it would be translucent red, so it doesn't obscure her markings from view. The specifics are up to you, but here are some reference images I pulled that helped me get an idea of it. You're totally welcome to add any extra markings, gradients or your own spin on her accessories/clothes, too, if you so choose. Ref 1, Ref 2. Ref 3

Other: Soquili Cert. Kells Cert

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Username: belloblossom
Slot Type:
Conversion

Name: Florizel
Edit Level: Heavy
References:

Colors -
Eyes: Pale, icy blue
Base: Periwinkle blue
Markings: Cloudy white markings on his paws, dark blue, spacy markings on his face/throat, chest and stomach, intermingled/alternating spots around his neck, chest and tail with periwinkle blue and dark spacy spots, pale blue/ pale sea green and bronze patches on his back (the scales could be colors or you could have them be actual scales?? totally up to you and okay either way) CC
Markings Style Mostly CC - I would like to keep the general vibe of the appearance, and the cloudy style of the white markings on the paws would be nice too.
Any other specifics?: Nope - CC and have fun

Hair-
Style: Floppy, shaggy. Hair/mane/fur? Goes from the top of his head down his neck, back and to the beginning of his tail (see ref above for length)
Colors: For head fur/hairstyle, bright periwinkle purple with gold tips. Gradient in the middle of his back that turns into yellow
Refs: See ref above.

Extras-
(Please make sure you provide refs or details!)
Horns: A twisted off-gold branching horn with an orb in its center, that looks much like a small version of the earth. See ref above for more detail. You can CC and change this around, so long as it's identifiable. If the orb isn't included in the horn, please put it as an accessory somewhere else on this character, whether as an earring, necklace, etc.
Armor: If you didn't want to make his scales actual scales on him, I'm happy for them to be scale-like armor that he wears instead - I've found some references of scale/chainmail that I'll link to give a general idea of what I've been imagining. Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3
Clothing: n/a
Other: Cert for proof of ownership

Nym

actual trash
D
Staff member
Mod
Username:
Slot Type:
(Conversion)

Name: Madelyn
Edit Level: Minor/Mod edited (you can go heavy if you want to give her a new tail, I will adjust payment accordingly)
References:

Cert- My old username. I can link to her journal to prove she's mine if you need.

Colors -
Eyes: I'd love a change in eye color! CC in what you choose c:
Base: White!
Markings: Can adjust, but I know for sure I'd like that dark blue chest to not be that color. I'm not sure what to replace it with or recolor with, as I'm leaving her very CC, but something that matches the rest of her more. I'd love to keep rainbow pastel splotches going throughout her design, but they can be adjusted to be more spotted, paint splatters, or whatever is honestly cute.

The second biggest change I for sure want is the back and shoulder marking matching more her tail marking (how the line is broken up in the spike and it's more bubbly). Same with the stripes on her ears.

You're free to add markings and tinker! I'd just very much would like to keep her rainbow theme.
Markings Style: CC!
Any other specifics?: I'd like her adjusted and given a glow-up, with a ton of room for you to tinker with what that means. Gradients can be added, markings added, things redone/cleaned, etc etc. She's an old baby with a mate coming back to life here sometime and I'd love for her to get some love and grow as a design.

I'd like her on the Yako breed base, in the dark purple pose. Either the standard Yako large tail 3, or a CC edited one. Standard ears without the fluff (or you can make unique ears, up to whatever inspires)!. For expression, something softer and smiling over her original shop design.

Please no chopstick collar! She does not need anything to replace the collar, but if you want to add something you can!

Hair-
Style: I'd LOVE hair. CC what kind! She's a painter who is more subdued in nature and likes cutesy styles, if that helps with ideas!
Colors: Likely white, like her base, but def open for tinkering (maybe subtle rainbow additions would be cute).
Refs: CC

Extras-

Horns: N/A
Wings: N/A
Armor: N/A
Clothing: N/A
Other: She has a ton of wiggle room, so pls feel free to do what inspires and is fun!