Which pokémon type would you like? Bulbasaur

Moonie

Veteran
D
Newbie request coming through!
Have you won another pokémon yet? Nope
Have you applied for a character yet Yes
Have you read through the Documents and Information subforum Absolutley
Which pokémon type would you like Bulba please!

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Have you won another pokémon yet? Nope!
Have you applied for a character yet? Nope, but I will likely make one in future. Need to ease slowly back into the idea of roleplay.
Have you read through the Documents and Information subforum? YES
Which pokémon type would you like? Bulbasaur, please!

AngelBane

Veteran
D
Have you won another pokémon yet? No
Have you applied for a character yet No ( desperately working on one tho )
Have you read through the Documents and Information subforum Yes so many times..
Which pokémon type would you like? Torchic 💙

Last edited by a moderator:

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D
🐾"When it hurts to look back, and your scared to look ahead,

Have you won another pokémon yetNo
Have you applied for a character yetNo
Have you read through the Documents and Information subforumNo
Which pokémon type would you like Torchick

you can look beside you, and your best friend will be there."🐾

bitsie spider

Grizzled Veteran
D
Have you won another pokémon yet? Nope
Have you applied for a character yet? Nope
Have you read through the Documents and Information subforum? I am working through it as brain power allows <3
Which pokémon type would you like? Fire chicken, please <3

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Give me that pokémon!
Do you have more than six pokémon? Yes
Which pokémon do you want to adopt? Pidove 2
Character wanting to adopt: Yune Bloodthrone
Why does this character want this pokémon?
Yune would want another flying type to be a flying buddy for his pikipek Chestnut. As he himself does not know how to fly he figured his pikipek could benefit from another bird pokemon. Yune would also see it as a potential package deliverer once it grows strong enough.

What would the character tell the Facility their reason for adoption is?
Yune, slightly fidgety writes his answer on a piece of paper, "I really adore pokemon, much more so then other humans. Although I do have quite a few already, but I feel bad that my pikipek, Chestnut, does not have a flying partner. I would also like to try to evolve it so that it can help me deliver packages to the friends I hope to make in the future. Though I'm not sure if I can make friends.

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Have you won another pokémon yet? no
Have you applied for a character yet? Its a WIP atm but shes up and like 90% done
Have you read through the Documents and Information subforum? yes
Which pokémon type would you like? tododile

X5!

New Arrival
D
Have you won another pokémon yet? ye
Have you applied for a character yet? ye
Have you read through the Documents and Information subforum? ye
Which pokémon type would you like? Totadile

Andraia

Veteran
D
Have you won another pokémon yet? No, but I have applied to the pride thread
Have you applied for a character yet? Yes, Shebly "Pip" Sirenes is awaiting review
Have you read through the Documents and Information subforum? I have!
Which pokémon type would you like? Totodile please <3

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

Granting you this pokemon!

(Also please no responses in this thread, but a little IC granting if you'd like it<3)
🐸
Give me that pokémon!
Do you have more than six pokémon? Yes
Which pokémon do you want to adopt? Pidove 2
Character wanting to adopt: Yune Bloodthrone
Yune would want another flying type to be a flying buddy for his pikipek Chestnut. As he himself does not know how to fly he figured his pikipek could benefit from another bird pokemon. Yune would also see it as a potential package deliverer once it grows strong enough.

Yune, slightly fidgety writes his answer on a piece of paper, "I really adore pokemon, much more so then other humans. Although I do have quite a few already, but I feel bad that my pikipek, Chestnut, does not have a flying partner. I would also like to try to evolve it so that it can help me deliver packages to the friends I hope to make in the future. Though I'm not sure if I can make friends.
"Look, I dunno what this 'more than other humans' shit is, but yer heart's in the right place, I guess. This lil' dude's been mopin' around here anyway, must be kinda lonely. Here, sign this, this ... this'un too, yea - no, not there, here... there ya go."

Yune's receipt of the pidove is short and ... well, hardly sweet, as the head of the Enrichment Facility does clearly have an air of disdain about him over the younger man's application, but after the paperwork is signed, he slides the pokéball over without much fuss. He turns away from the desk afterward, abruptly leaving the other to his business, though before the trainer can fully leave, he tilts his head back over with a sharp bark of a call.

"Hey! Look, you uh, you oughta come by for our fuckin' movie nights. Real good for meetin' people, yea? The schedule's on the wall by the main entrance. Might help ya find a friend of your own."

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
Give me that pokémon!
Do you have more than six pokémon? No
Which pokémon do you want to adopt? Pidove 1
Character wanting to adopt: Takuto Yoshida
They would like a buddy to go out exploring with who can also keep any bug-type pokemon from rushing him or even getting on him and well a bird-type pokemon is perfect for that. Plus, if his other team comes out of quarantine he will have another friend to show them! Adding more to his lovely little family.

With a big grin as he speaks, "Come on look at this friend, why wouldn't anyone want this pokemon. They are cool birds who want to show you around. The sky is the limit you know. This is a dude who knows how to get around. You can wear a Pidove on your head and its not weird, or sitting on your shoulder. I got to have a pokemon to leave Doveport to go into the wilds. I mean look at this little guy. They look adorable and those eyes have a well of knowledge that I need to learn about it. Again need to have a pokemon to explore outside of Doveport and why not a local of the area! Pidove can teach me some things. Plus, I hear Pidove are amazing against bugs and I do not do bugs. No way no how. They can definitely stay away and Pidove can keep them away from me. I'd be much safer with this little one with me. As much as I would love to take the other pretty pokemon, I believe this would be the absolute best choice for me to make at this time."

Tigeria

Veteran
D

Have you won another pokémon yetNope
Have you applied for a character yetYep!
Have you read through the Documents and Information subforumYes
Which pokémon type would you like Torchic Please

Blinded By Silence

Grizzled Veteran
D
Have you won another pokémon yet? Nope!
Have you applied for a character yet? Working on it!
Have you read through the Documents and Information subforum? Yes I have!
Which pokémon type would you like? Totodile, please!

• Love
Reactions: Nym

Frostnight910

Station Visitor
D
Have you applied for a character yet? Yes
Have you read through the Documents and Information subforum? Yes
Which pokémon type would you like? Torchic

• Love

Wargazm Monkey

Station Visitor
D
Have you won another pokémon yet? Negative
Have you applied for a character yet? Affirmative
Have you read through the Documents and Information subforum? Affirmative
Which pokémon type would you like? Bulbasaur

• Love

ZRXChris

Resident
D
Have you applied for a character yet? WIP
Have you read through the Documents and Information subforum? Yes
Which pokémon type would you like? Totodile

• Love

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Give me that pokémon!
Do you have more than six pokémon? y-yes...
Which pokémon do you want to adopt? Sentret
Character wanting to adopt: [https://expeditions.poke.quest/trainer?t=52]Benji Dooley [/url]
Why does this character want this pokémon? Benji is looking for something comforting while they wait for their first Pokemon to come through quarantine. A Sentret would be perfect because it is a pack Pokemon, or at least that's how Benji would describe it. They need a group, a family, in order to feel more secure. And so does Benji. Plus it would be really nice to have another little buddy. Especially for the little Chingling that inexplicably followed Benji around and claimed them.

"Last time I was here, I adopted a cute little Chingling. I didn't think much of it because it kept following me around and even nested in my hair. But soon after taking it home, I noticed something was wrong. It was fidgety and scared. So, thinking it didn't actually like me, I brought it back here. When we arrived, if immediately left my arms and found a cute little Sentret in the corner. It seems like they knew each other, as the Sentret responded and seemed excited. My conclusion is that they are friends and dear to each other, so I'd like to adopt the Sentret as well. So they won't be separated again."

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
Give me that pokémon!
Do you have more than six pokémon? No
Character wanting to adopt: Takuto Yoshida
They would like a buddy to go out exploring with who can also keep any bug-type pokemon from rushing him or even getting on him and well a bird-type pokemon is perfect for that. Plus, if his other team comes out of quarantine he will have another friend to show them! Adding more to his lovely little family.

With a big grin as he speaks, "Come on look at this friend, why wouldn't anyone want this pokemon. They are cool birds who want to show you around. The sky is the limit you know. This is a dude who knows how to get around. You can wear a Pidove on your head and its not weird, or sitting on your shoulder. I got to have a pokemon to leave Doveport to go into the wilds. I mean look at this little guy. They look adorable and those eyes have a well of knowledge that I need to learn about it. Again need to have a pokemon to explore outside of Doveport and why not a local of the area! Pidove can teach me some things. Plus, I hear Pidove are amazing against bugs and I do not do bugs. No way no how. They can definitely stay away and Pidove can keep them away from me. I'd be much safer with this little one with me. As much as I would love to take the other pretty pokemon, I believe this would be the absolute best choice for me to make at this time."

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Give me that pokémon!
Do you have more than six pokémon nope
Character wanting to adopt: Satine
Why does this character want this pokémon? She is all about the cute, adorable and simply pretty pokémon. She has a deep love for anything bird and fluffy, but also several water types. She loves making homemade bird toys and treats and loves having them help her plant or clean up while out and about. She is always looking to give pokémon that need a home, and want a home, the most loving and wonderful home she possibly can! She is a big green grass, plants and flowers person and almost any kind of pokemon that would also enjoy spending time outside with her in this environment she is happy to keep them and have them learn and do as much as possible with her while outside and enjoying life in the open air.

"Well you see I just moved out here to this area and as I was wandering around this beautiful enrichment center and getting familiar with all that is here I saw this adorable little pidove who just looked so sweet and like they wanted a new home! And well I miss my own pokémon so badly while I wait till they can come over, they are with my friend you see, and having this adorable baby to love on and train while I work on bringing my own over would just mean the world to me! Look at that adorable face!" She says as she looked back at the pidove. "They need a new home where they can eat treats and play with toys and start to learn everything, they can to become a big strong beautiful baby!" She said as she watched the pidove with loving eyes.