β–£ β‹― Mate β‹― None​
β–£ β‹― Color β‹― #ba8a81​

β–£ β”ˆ 𓃠 β”ˆ β–£

γ€Ž PERSONALITY 』
β–£ β‹― Exuberant β‹― Always filled with lively curious energy.​
β–£ β‹― Friendly β‹― Happy and always happy to meet others.​
β–£ β‹― Loyal β‹― Fiercely dedicated to those they care about.​
β–£ β‹― Dim β‹― Not the quickest to learn or pick up on indirect things.​
β–£ β‹― Forgetful β‹― Often forgets things, especially if they don't seem important.​
β–£ β‹― Lazy β‹― Prefers to work as little as possible.​

γ€Ž FEARS β–£ LIKES β–£ DISLIKES 』
β–£ β‹― Fear β‹― Blurb​
β–£ β‹― Like β‹― Blurb​
β–£ β‹― Dislike β‹― Blurb​

γ€Ž RELATIONS 』
β–£ β‹― Snowmelt β‹― Fling Partner β‹― pyrrh​
β–£ β‹― Blood Thorn β‹― Fling Partner β‹― Zakiax​
β–£ β‹― Splashes β‹― Daughter β‹― I--LiveWire--I​
β–£ β‹― Pounces β‹― Son β‹― Zakiax​
β–£ β‹― Rushes β‹― Daughter β‹― Deceased β‹― pyrrh​

γ€Ž STORY 』
β–£ β‹― History β‹― PuppyCat was born and raised a kitty pet and he loves his two legs, especially their young children. They recently moved to a new place and he's getting settled in.​

γ€Ž RECORDS 』
β–£ β‹― RP β‹― Link​
β–£ β‹― DPβ‹― Link​

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

γ€Ž BASICS 』
β–£ β‹― Names β‹― Brightpaw / Brightfur​
β–£ β‹― Gender β‹― Female​
β–£ β‹― Build β‹― Small Athletic​
β–£ β‹― Place β‹― Mountain Clan​
β–£ β‹― Nature β‹― Lively​
β–£ β‹― Mate β‹― Lionheart
β–£ β‹― Color β‹― #898283​

β–£ β”ˆ 𓃠 β”ˆ β–£

γ€Ž PERSONALITY 』
β–£ β‹― Vibrant β‹― Always tries to be positive and lively to an often infectious degree.​
β–£ β‹― Kind β‹― Caring almost to a fault she will help others in need.​
β–£ β‹― Resolute β‹― Unwaveringly determined when she sets her mind to it.​
β–£ β‹― Trusting β‹― Gives other the benefit of the doubt even when she knows she shouldn't.​
β–£ β‹― Stubborn β‹― Darn near impossible to sway once she has decided something.​

β–£ β‹― Fear β‹― Blurb​
β–£ β‹― Like β‹― Blurb​

γ€Ž RELATIONS 』
β–£ β‹― Lionheart β‹― Mate β‹― Nym​

γ€Ž STORY 』
β–£ β‹― History β‹― Blurb​

γ€Ž RECORDS 』
β–£ β‹― RP β‹― Link​
β–£ β‹― DPβ‹― Link​

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

γ€Ž BASICS 』
β–£ β‹― Names β‹― Sandbur​
β–£ β‹― Build β‹― HERE​
β–£ β‹― Place β‹― Kittypet​
β–£ β‹― Nature β‹― Adventurous​
β–£ β‹― Mate β‹― None​
β–£ β‹― Color β‹― #806c67​

β–£ β”ˆ 𓃠 | 𓃠 | 𓃠 β”ˆ β–£

γ€Ž PERSONALITY 』
β–£ β‹― Trait β‹― Blurb​
β–£ β‹― Trait β‹― Blurb​

β–£ β‹― Fear β‹― Blurb​
β–£ β‹― Like β‹― Blurb​

γ€Ž RELATIONS 』
β–£ β‹― Pansy β‹― Mother β‹― Revel​
β–£ β‹― Hawthorn β‹― Father β‹― Subducting​
β–£ β‹― Bramble β‹― Brother β‹― Revel​
β–£ β‹― Buckthorn β‹― Sister β‹― Subducting​

γ€Ž STORY 』

γ€Ž RECORDS 』
β–£ β‹― RP β‹― Link​
β–£ β‹― DPβ‹― Link​

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

γ€Ž BASICS 』
β–£ β‹― Names β‹― Bane​
β–£ β‹― Gender β‹― Male​
β–£ β‹― Build β‹― Big Stocky​
β–£ β‹― Place β‹― Loner​
β–£ β‹― Nature β‹― Practical​
β–£ β‹― Mate β‹― None​
β–£ β‹― Color β‹― #7c847c​

β–£ β”ˆ 𓃠 β”ˆ β–£

γ€Ž PERSONALITY 』
β–£ β‹― Survivor β‹― Does what he must to survive with no complaint. Crow food and two leg trash is unpleasant but it will fill his belly. Along the same vein, he doesn't pick unnecessary fights but knows how to defend himself.​
β–£ β‹― Practical β‹― Effective and efficient with tasks and challenges set before him. He prefers to live in the moment rather than think far ahead or dwell on the past. He is good at keeping a realistic view and managing his emotions.​
β–£ β‹― Off β‹― A bit of an oddball he has a distant sort of air about him. He will often talk or mutter to himself and refer to himself by name.​
β–£ β‹― Disconnected β‹― He doesn't lack emotion, but especially with it comes to considering other's feelings or point off view it doesn't really click for him. So he often acts, says, and does things lacking tact and doesn't really have/show empathy.​

β–£ β‹― Fear β‹― Blurb​
β–£ β‹― Like β‹― Blurb​

γ€Ž RELATIONS 』
β–£ β‹― Name β‹― Relation β‹― Owner​

γ€Ž STORY 』

γ€Ž RECORDS 』
β–£ β‹― RP β‹― Link​
β–£ β‹― DPβ‹― Link​

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

γ€Ž BASICS 』
β–£ β‹― Names β‹― Void​
β–£ β‹― Gender β‹― Male​
β–£ β‹― Build β‹― Lanky Tall​
β–£ β‹― Place β‹― Loner​
β–£ β‹― Nature β‹― Cautious​
β–£ β‹― Mate β‹― Foam
β–£ β‹― Color β‹― #9c74c4​

β–£ β”ˆ 𓃠 β”ˆ β–£

γ€Ž PERSONALITY 』
β–£ β‹― Easygoing β‹― Relaxed and casual he is laid back and easy to get along with in general.​
β–£ β‹― Peaceful β‹― Preferring to avoid or resolve conflict non violently.​
β–£ β‹― Klepto β‹― Tendency to steal, or just pick up, items that catch his eye to add to his collection.​
β–£ β‹― Mute β‹― He doesn't speak and the few noises he does make are usually very soft.​
β–£ β‹― Fiery β‹― While typically calm, when triggered he quickly flips to aggression.​
β–£ β‹― Cautious β‹― He is not naive and is slow to trust others even when he can get along with them. He almost always suspects others are up to something.​

β–£ β‹― Fear β‹― Water β‹― Got swept away in a river and nearly drown when he was younger.​
β–£ β‹― Fear β‹― Two Legs β‹― Used to get chased and harassed by a group of younger two legs that hung out near where he grew up.​
β–£ β‹― Like β‹― Collecting interesting objects. Particularly fascinated by cube like and shiny items.​
β–£ β‹― Dislike β‹― Being wet. Finds the sensation uncomfortable and reminds him too much of his bad memories. He avoids being wet like its a plague.​
β–£ β‹― Dislike β‹― Prolonged, direct eye contact. Makes him feel uncomfortable but can tolerate it.​

γ€Ž RELATIONS 』
β–£ β‹― Foam β‹― Mate β‹― belloblossom​

γ€Ž STORY 』
β–£ β‹― History β‹― Been alone and fending for himself as far back as he can recall. Knows he must have had parents but doesn't remember anything about them.​
Gained his name from an old two leg that lived under the thunder paths when he was young. The old two leg was the only one he has ever trusted as all the younger ones he has encountered have harassed him over the moons.​

γ€Ž RECORDS 』
β–£ β‹― RP β‹― Link​
β–£ β‹― DPβ‹― Link​

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

γ€Ž BASICS 』
β–£ β‹― Names β‹― Sullivan Wiggles / Mr. Wiggles​
β–£ β‹― Gender β‹― Male​
β–£ β‹― Build β‹― Athletic​
β–£ β‹― Nature β‹― Affable​
β–£ β‹― Mate β‹― None​
β–£ β‹― Color β‹― #898283​

β–£ β”ˆ 𓃠 β”ˆ β–£

γ€Ž PERSONALITY 』
β–£ β‹― Affable β‹― Friendly, good natured and easy to talk to.​
β–£ β‹― Compassionate β‹― Genuinely cares and is sympathetic to the others.​
β–£ β‹― Confident β‹― Very sure of himself and doesn't hesitate to live up to his claims or push limits.​
β–£ β‹― Cunning β‹― Uses quick wits and knowledge to attain things and outcomes he desires.​
β–£ β‹― Alert β‹― Always aware of his surroundings and keeps his ears open for danger and anything that may be worth hearing.​

β–£ β‹― Fear β‹― Blurb​
β–£ β‹― Like β‹― Making friends, acquaintances and connections in general. He loves having a network of connections to interact, plot, and count on.​
β–£ β‹― Dislike β‹― Violence. He doesn't like pain and also hates the idea of hurting others. Flight is always his choice if needed and will only fight if there is no other option to defend himself or others.​

γ€Ž RELATIONS 』
β–£ β‹― Lin β‹― Aquaintence β‹― belloblossom​

γ€Ž STORY 』
β–£ β‹― History β‹― Moved to the suburbs with his two leg family of three. Two adults, one early teens.​

γ€Ž RECORDS 』
β–£ β‹― RP β‹― Link​
β–£ β‹― DPβ‹― Link​

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

γ€Ž BASICS 』
β–£ β‹― Names β‹― Honey​
β–£ β‹― Build β‹― Average​
β–£ β‹― Place β‹― Tree Clan​
β–£ β‹― Nature β‹― Dedicated​
β–£ β‹― Mate β‹― Dappleleaf - Plotting​
β–£ β‹― Color β‹― #d6a260​

β–£ β”ˆ 𓃠 β”ˆ β–£

γ€Ž PERSONALITY 』
β–£ β‹― Sweet β‹― A loving sweetheart. It takes a lot to truly get on her bad side and she generally treats other like they are her own children.​
β–£ β‹― Patient β‹― She has a very long fuse and is hard to irritate and harder to flip into a rage.​
β–£ β‹― Hardworking β‹― A dedicated and hardworking individual. She is rarely picks up anything immediately but she learns though pure dedication when things are important to her or her survival.​
β–£ β‹― Stubborn β‹― A bit bull headed. Once she makes up her mind it is very hard to sway her.​
β–£ β‹― Loyal β‹― She hadn't had much but herself to be loyal to for a long while. But now that she has found a place she will die before she would betray the ones that gave her a chance.​
β–£ β‹― Curious β‹― She has a curious nature and like to learn and know new things.​

β–£ β‹― Fear β‹― Blurb​
β–£ β‹― Like β‹― Blurb​

γ€Ž RELATIONS 』
β–£ β‹― Dappleleaf β‹― Mentor β‹― belloblossom​

γ€Ž STORY 』
β–£ β‹― History β‹― She grew up having to fend for herself after the passing of her mother who she did not know well. Her siblings hadn't survived the sickness they had caught after loosing their mother. Having never known her father and having no other things to hold onto she began to wander and struggle to survive. She managed to scrape by as she learned the hard way how to be an adequate and slowly get better at the basics of survival.​
Over time she came across tales of and actual clan cats. And she slowly grew to wish she could have a place in a place like that. To have others behind you and be of use to someone aside from herself.​
She eventually worked up the courage to approach one of the imposing clans she looked up to so much. And was thrilled to be given a chance to prove she could be of use to them.​
Now under a mentor the now Honeypaw is working hard to learn the new skills and improve her rough abilities to a standard that is worthy of the clan.​

γ€Ž RECORDS 』
β–£ β‹― RP β‹― Link​
β–£ β‹― DPβ‹― Link​

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

γ€Ž BASICS 』
β–£ β‹― Names β‹― Splashes​
β–£ β‹― Place β‹― Loner​
β–£ β‹― Nature β‹― Bubbly​
β–£ β‹― Mate β‹― None​
β–£ β‹― Color β‹― #c8a58b​

γ€Ž PERSONALITY 』
β–£ β‹― Bubbly β‹― Outgoing and energetic. She's so lively its hard to bring her down or stop her from acting like a kit.​
β–£ β‹― Optimistic β‹― She prefers to look on the bright side of any situation. Laughs often and enjoys making a game out of basically everything.​
β–£ β‹― Fun Loving β‹― Life is hard, so why make it harder? Always looking for any way to make the work needed to survive into something fun. She never hesitates to stop and smell the roses even when life is crushing her.​
β–£ β‹― Loving β‹― She is a very lovable cat and while she hasn't found any one cat to share this love with she loves her passing partners and beloved kits more than anything.​

β–£ β‹― Fear β‹― Loss β‹― After having her first kits she had fallen in love with them and wants more. However, the fear of loosing her dear children lurks in the back of her mind.​
β–£ β‹― Like β‹― Water β‹― She lives up to her name and enjoys splashing in puddles and going for a swim in the river.​
β–£ β‹― Dislike β‹― Downers β‹― Cats that take things to seriously or try to shunt their negativity onto her.​

γ€Ž RELATIONS 』
β–£ β‹― Snowmelt β‹― Mother β‹― pyrrh​
β–£ β‹― Puppycat β‹― Father β‹― I--LiveWire--I​
β–£ β‹― Blood Thorne β‹― Father β‹― Zakiax​
β–£ β‹― Pounces β‹― Brother β‹― Zakiax​
β–£ β‹― Rushes β‹― Sister β‹― pyrrh β‹― Deceased​
β–£ β‹― Scamper β‹― Son β‹― I--LiveWire--I​
β–£ β‹― Bounce β‹― Son β‹― belloblossom​
β–£ β‹― Tumble β‹― Daughter β‹― PeterPan_da144​

γ€Ž STORY 』

γ€Ž RECORDS 』
β–£ β‹― RP β‹― Link​
β–£ β‹― DP β‹― Link​

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

γ€Ž BASICS 』
β–£ β‹― Names β‹― Swift Strike​
β–£ β‹― Build β‹― Lean​
β–£ β‹― Place β‹― Strom Born (WIP)​
β–£ β‹― Nature β‹― Cunning​
β–£ β‹― Mate β‹― None​
β–£ β‹― Color β‹― #924d44​

β–£ β”ˆ 𓃠 β”ˆ β–£

γ€Ž PERSONALITY 』
β–£ β‹― Cunning β‹― Not the largest or strongest cat around but she is fast and clever. She uses these skills to overcome the difficulties in her path.​
β–£ β‹― Survivor β‹― She has proud and has a strong sense of self-worth but she doesn't let that get in her way of doing what she needs to survive.​

β–£ β‹― Fear β‹― Blurb​
β–£ β‹― Like β‹― Blurb​

γ€Ž RELATIONS 』

γ€Ž STORY 』
β–£ β‹― History β‹― Plans to have her join storm born colony​

γ€Ž RECORDS 』
β–£ β‹― RP β‹― Link​
β–£ β‹― DP β‹― Link​

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

γ€Ž BASICS 』
β–£ β‹― Names β‹― Beast / Basitd​
β–£ β‹― Gender β‹― Male​
β–£ β‹― Build β‹― Big Muscled​
β–£ β‹― Place β‹― Loner​
β–£ β‹― Nature β‹― Obsessive​
β–£ β‹― Mate β‹― None​
β–£ β‹― Color β‹― #c13434​

β–£ β”ˆ 𓃠 β”ˆ β–£

γ€Ž PERSONALITY 』
β–£ β‹― Confident β‹― Filled to the brim with an infuriating confidence leaking into cocky. He doesn't respect others based on words and oversteps frequently and with no remorse. With his tendency to go about like he owns the world he comes of as a jerk, or worse to most.​
β–£ β‹― Aggressive β‹― While he doesn't typically jump right to violence, his first response to things he doesn't like is aggression. A surefire way to tick him off is to bring up the kitty pet part of his history. He also doesn't seem to know or care about holding back when fighting and instinctually goes for brutal blows that can end fights and lives quickly.​
β–£ β‹― Selfish β‹― Pretty much everything he does is for himself. Full of himself and proud of his skills he has won through a hard life. Wears his scars like a badge of honor. His levels of compassion are pretty abysmal. Though he hates watching things suffer, but his mercy isn't usually kindness.​
β–£ β‹― Great with Kits β‹― An odd sight to see would be this monster of a cat around kits. He loves them and really wants his own. They remind him of the few good times when he was young and of a future that is better and built on strong young paws. And while others may think he'd steal kits, it is one thing he wouldn't do.​
β–£ β‹― Dreamer β‹― Somewhere beneath his scars and heaps of rage is a part of him that seeks to leave his mark and a grand proud legacy behind him. To this end he chases only females that meet his expectations to pair with. One day he may find or make somewhere that he can truly pursue his dreams.​

β–£ β‹― Fear β‹― The thunderpath, the monsters specifically. The thought of crossing one puts him off his game and if it's also a stormy night he tends to flash back to that night he lost his mom and may panic him.​
β–£ β‹― Like β‹― Freedom to wander and do whatever he pleases.​
β–£ β‹― Like β‹― Kits. His, others, you name it. They are the future and he loves looking for hope for the future in the young.​
β–£ β‹― Dislike β‹― TwoLegs β‹― They are both responsible for his mother's death and his imprisonment. He has said that death would be better than having to suffer as a kitty pet ever again.​
β–£ β‹― Dislike β‹― Kitty Pets β‹― As an extension of his hate of twolegs, those that choose to stay with them displease him. And he does enjoy terrorizing them if they cross his path.​

γ€Ž RELATIONS 』

γ€Ž STORY 』
β–£ β‹― History β‹― Born to a loving loner mother he watched his littermates die around him due to a sickness. He was the only kit to survive and his mother became super protective of him. And in the few moons he had with her she tried to teach him how to survive in the harsh world.​
Then on a stormy night he lost her too when a monster hit her on the thunderpath. As he lay beside her morning her loss the monster stopped and twolegs emerged. And before he knew what was happening they had whisked him away before the young kit could even attempt to give his proud and loving mother a proper sendoff or burial.​
They then trapped him in their nest and as what had happened settled into place in his mind he grew to hate the twolegs more and more. They named him beast due to his size, and his feisty personality. But as he grew more aggressive they began to just call him bastid and other profanities when he lashed out at them both from fear and anger.​
Many miserable moons and failed attempts later, he finally managed to escape the two leg nest and he bolted off into the wild as fast and as far as he could never to return or even look back.​
However, life outside the twoleg nest was still a dangerous and harsh place to live and he was still young and he fought for food and territory over and over again. Through losses and victory he grew his prowess and became more and more jaded with each negative encounter.​
He trusted no one but himself and as he grew into his size with the strength to back it up he gained a reputation that he would give worse than he got. Even known to kill as if just to make a point.​
Now he is both old and strong enough to take pretty much anything he wants. So he has taken to roaming around doing whatever he sees fit to enjoy his free life.​

γ€Ž RECORDS 』
β–£ β‹― RP β‹― Link​
β–£ β‹― DP β‹― Link​

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

γ€Ž BASICS 』
β–£ β‹― Names β‹― Black Tail​
β–£ β‹― Gender β‹― Male​
β–£ β‹― Build β‹― Burly​
β–£ β‹― Place β‹― Loner​
β–£ β‹― Nature β‹― Courageous​
β–£ β‹― Mate β‹― None​
β–£ β‹― Color β‹― #a59789​

β–£ β”ˆ 𓃠 β”ˆ β–£

γ€Ž PERSONALITY 』
β–£ β‹― Courageous β‹― He is not afraid to take charge and put himself in danger in the interests of others.​
β–£ β‹― Magnetic β‹― Has a calm, strong, self confident aura that tends to draw others to him.​
β–£ β‹― Authentic β‹― True to his own values and personality no matter the pressures put upon him. He is honest with himself and others and will take responsibility for his mistakes.​
β–£ β‹― Strict β‹― Be it his values or other rules he holds himself to he expects the same of others. His disapproving scowl is something most would rather avoid.​
β–£ β‹― Loyal β‹― Aggressively loyal to those he loves or has sworn to protect. He will never hesitate to throw himself into danger for another.​

β–£ β‹― Fear β‹― Being useless - He fears that one day he will be of no use to anyone and he will be discarded or abandoned.​
β–£ β‹― Like β‹― Order - He likes it when there are clear rules and they are strictly adhered to.​

γ€Ž RELATIONS 』

γ€Ž STORY 』
β–£ β‹― History β‹― BlackTail was born to proud loner parents that held a small territory in the outer wilds. Alongside his siblings his parents taught them how to fight, hunt, and protect each other. He eagerly learned and was very proud to be a part of their little clan.​
As the moons passed he would get bigger and stronger and make his parents proud as he would fight to protect and hunt to feed the others when they were sick or injured. He was happy, whole and at peace.​
As time passed and they all grew older it was clear his siblings did not feel the same as he did. He however helped keep the family together with his words and actions. Especially whin his mother was taken by illness and his father no longer had the strength or will to do so. Though his sister eventually struck out on her own and he lost his brother to a badger.​
Now just he and his father BlackTail remained strong and upheld the things he had been taught. Even as he watched the will to live drain from his father's eyes and listened to the once proud tom told him it was all meaningless now. He severed and protected his father anyway until they too went to join his dead family in the afterlife.​
Saddened but determined to be the cat his parents had raised him to be he began to seek out others to help. Feeding, sheltering and protecting any cat he crossed that needed it even if they did not ask.​
Eventually, even those actions could not fill the space in his heart for the tiny clan he had once been proud to be apart of. And he let his instincts guide him to somewhere he could be of help to as much as he needed it to once again feel like he was part of something bigger and greater than himself.​

γ€Ž RECORDS 』
β–£ β‹― RP β‹― Link​
β–£ β‹― DP β‹― Link​

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

γ€Ž BASICS 』
β–£ β‹― Names β‹― Specter Phantasm​
β–£ β‹― Gender β‹― Male​
β–£ β‹― Build β‹― Lean​
β–£ β‹― Nature β‹― Mellow​
β–£ β‹― Mate β‹― None​
β–£ β‹― Color β‹― #1ab8d5​

β–£ β”ˆ 𓃠 β”ˆ β–£

γ€Ž PERSONALITY 』
β–£ β‹― Mellow β‹― Extraordinarily laid back fellow.​
β–£ β‹― Content β‹― Happy with his life and shall not be persuaded to go back to the wilds.​
β–£ β‹― Trait β‹― Blurb​
β–£ β‹― Trait β‹― Blurb​

β–£ β‹― Fear β‹― Wild Cats/Animals β‹― Has had his fill of chaos and danger and is afraid it will come back for him.​
β–£ β‹― Like β‹― Sunbathing. His favorite thing in the world is to take long lazy naps in the warm sunshine.​
β–£ β‹― Dislike β‹― Conflict of any kind.​

γ€Ž RELATIONS 』

γ€Ž STORY 』
β–£ β‹― History β‹― Was rescued from the side of the road as a young cat and quickly adapted to the lifestyle and comfort of the kittypet. He's able to relax and not care about the scary things and dangers of having to survive in the wild. Perfectly content with this life he has no inclination to change that.​

γ€Ž RECORDS 』
β–£ β‹― RP β‹― Link​
β–£ β‹― DP β‹― Link​

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

γ€Ž BASICS 』
β–£ β‹― Names β‹― NAMES​
β–£ β‹― Gender β‹― GENDER​
β–£ β‹― Build β‹― HERE​
β–£ β‹― Place β‹― HERE​
β–£ β‹― Nature β‹― HERE​
β–£ β‹― Mate β‹― HERE​
β–£ β‹― Color β‹― #5eabe6​

β–£ β”ˆ 𓃠 β”ˆ β–£

γ€Ž PERSONALITY 』
β–£ β‹― Trait β‹― Blurb​
β–£ β‹― Trait β‹― Blurb​

β–£ β‹― Fear β‹― Blurb​
β–£ β‹― Like β‹― Blurb​

γ€Ž RELATIONS 』

γ€Ž STORY 』

γ€Ž RECORDS 』
β–£ β‹― RP β‹― Link​
β–£ β‹― DP β‹― Link​

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

γ€Ž BASICS 』
β–£ β‹― Names β‹― Aati​
β–£ β‹― Build β‹― HERE​
β–£ β‹― Nature β‹― Jaded​
β–£ β‹― Mate β‹― None​
β–£ β‹― Color β‹― #c39772​

γ€Ž PERSONALITY 』
β–£ β‹― Trait β‹― Blurb​
β–£ β‹― Trait β‹― Blurb​

β–£ β‹― Fear β‹― Blurb​
β–£ β‹― Like β‹― Blurb​

γ€Ž RELATIONS 』
β–£ β‹― Bast β‹― Mother β‹― Revel​
β–£ β‹― Him β‹― Father β‹― pyrrh​
β–£ β‹― Anubis β‹― Brother β‹― Revel​
β–£ β‹― Aspen β‹― Sister β‹― pyrrh​

γ€Ž STORY 』

γ€Ž RECORDS 』
β–£ β‹― RP β‹― Link​
β–£ β‹― DP β‹― Link​

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

γ€Ž BASICS 』
β–£ β‹― Names β‹― Felice​
β–£ β‹― Nature β‹― HERE​
β–£ β‹― Mate β‹― None​
β–£ β‹― Color β‹― #d5642c​

β–£ β”ˆ 𓃠 β”ˆ β–£

γ€Ž PERSONALITY 』
β–£ β‹― Trait β‹― Blurb​
β–£ β‹― Trait β‹― Blurb​

β–£ β‹― Fear β‹― Blurb​
β–£ β‹― Like β‹― Blurb​

γ€Ž RELATIONS 』

γ€Ž STORY 』

γ€Ž RECORDS 』
β–£ β‹― RP β‹― Link​
β–£ β‹― DP β‹― Link​

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

γ€Ž BASICS 』
β–£ β‹― Names β‹― Scamper​
β–£ β‹― Gender β‹― Male​
β–£ β‹― Build β‹― Lean​
β–£ β‹― Place β‹― Loner​
β–£ β‹― Nature β‹― Energetic​
β–£ β‹― Mate β‹― None​
β–£ β‹― Color β‹― #db9f6b​

γ€Ž PERSONALITY 』
β–£ β‹― Energetic β‹― Seems to always have energy to spare that they don't know what to do with.​
β–£ β‹― Curious β‹― Loves to explore and find new places and things.​
β–£ β‹― Protective β‹― He's attached to his family and loves them dearly. He wouldn't hesitate to step in to protect them.​
β–£ β‹― Trait β‹― Blurb​

β–£ β‹― Fear β‹― Blurb​
β–£ β‹― Like β‹― Blurb​

γ€Ž RELATIONS 』
β–£ β‹― Splashes β‹― Mother β‹― I--LiveWire--I​
β–£ β‹― Bounce β‹― Brother β‹― belloblossom​
β–£ β‹― Tumble β‹― Sister β‹― PeterPan_da144​

γ€Ž STORY 』

γ€Ž RECORDS 』
β–£ β‹― RP β‹― Link​
β–£ β‹― DP β‹― Link​

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

γ€Ž BASICS 』
β–£ β‹― Names β‹― Humility​
β–£ β‹― Build β‹― HERE​
β–£ β‹― Place β‹― Loner​
β–£ β‹― Nature β‹― Proud​
β–£ β‹― Mate β‹― None​
β–£ β‹― Color β‹― #86aec5​

γ€Ž PERSONALITY 』
β–£ β‹― Show Off β‹― She loves to make a spectacle of herself and show off her skill or lack thereof.​
β–£ β‹― Competitive β‹― She loves to win and loves to challenge herself. So be it challenging others to fights or taking bets on who can catch the best prey, jump the farthest, ect she will likely turn it into a competition.​
β–£ β‹― Bold β‹― Adventurous and confident she likes to push boundaries though rarely dose she actually intentionally outright break them.​
β–£ β‹― Positive β‹― Has a way of blowing off negative vibes sent her way or that hang around. As if she strives to be a beacon of vibrant energy that can make anyone smile, or annoy them whatever suits them.​
β–£ β‹― Friendly β‹― She loves to meet new cats and make friends or rivals.​
β–£ β‹― Vindictive β‹― It's not super easy to get on her shite list but she holds grudges tightly.​

β–£ β‹― Fear β‹― Blurb​
β–£ β‹― Like β‹― Winning​
β–£ β‹― Dislike β‹― Bad mouthing or otherwise saying negative things about her family.​

γ€Ž RELATIONS 』

γ€Ž STORY 』

γ€Ž RECORDS 』
β–£ β‹― RP β‹― Link​
β–£ β‹― DP β‹― Link​