Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

🌊 Maelstrom Menagerie 🌊 - Accepting

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

Welcome to Maelstrom Menagerie!
All are welcome to look upon and praise the beauty of Nerissa and her impressive collection.
Be warned that you may loose something important if you try to do more than admire.

TOC
| Welcome | About | Meet Nerissa | Harem | Followers | Joining | Offerings |​

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D
About the Menagerie

The Menagerie is a place of wealth and beauty, or a hoard if one wished for a less refined summation.

Caretaker/Leader: Nerissa Maelstrom, Mer.
She meticulously cares for, spoils, and basks in the beauty of her collection. From gold and gems to pets and ponies, she claims all as hers.

Purpose:
This herd is a place for all those that admire, worship, or belong to Nerissa to gather and bask in her and her menagerie's beauty. It also serves as a sort of zoo or display where ponies can make an offering for a chance to see the wonders inside.

Located in summers touch not too far from the border of spring rain right along a rocky beach cove. It has three three major entrances. The largest, main entrance, is a ocean cave accessed from the rocky sands of the beach. The underwater entrance, is underwater obviously, opening up to the lower mostly flooded sections of the complex. Lastly is the ledge, a large semi cleared rock overhang that allows easy entrance by air.

Maelstrom Menagerie itself is a group of large interconnected caves with the Main Entrance cave opens to the ocean. The inner caves are lit with glowing moss and elegant lanterns along the walls. The caves and rooms beyond the main hall are vast in number and purpose, branching out into an almost mazelike system.

[ GlowTree Cave Garden ]
[ Water Tunnel ]

-more later-

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D
Meet Nerissa
Nerissa is a fickle, selfish, diva of a creature with a passion for collecting beauty in all its forms. As a self proclaimed ocean goddess, she demands offerings and to be showered with adoration from all. While she can be violent and demanding when displeased, she has a clingy protective side that loves to spoil her harem and those in her care. Be the ponies or stunning animals she will not stand to have them hurt or want for anything.

However, she is stubborn and overwhelming selfish having no qualms trying to take, bribe, or scheme to get what she wants. Once in her herd it is hard to leave as she will try to convince, bribe, and force ponies to stay. Though in time she can relent as she hates to see beauty wither just as much.

She loves to sink boats and ships that pass on the waters she has laid claim to. She will take any goods and valuables from the remains as their payment for their transgression.

Nerissa spends most her time either in her underwater treasure room or spending time among her harem members. Though occasionally she sees fit to grace the rest of the world with her presence and bask in their adoring gazes. Or leave the complex to patrol her realm and hunt for treasure.

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D
Harem
Nerissa is much too fast and loose with rules and commitment and far too obsessed with herself to ever fully devote herself to one pony. So she collects a harem of beauties to mate with as she sees fit.

Nerissa doesn't force mating on any harem member and is happy to hoard and keep them close.

Harem Expectations
  • Expected to come quickly when summoned.​
  • Be faithful to her. She will not tolerate relations with outsiders and only those with her blessing are allowed to seek relations with others in her herd.
  • Be refined and regal when dealing with followers or otherwise representing her.
  • Organize and manage the day to day functions of the Menagerie with the use of her normal followers as needed.
Harem Privileges
  • Free range of the Menagerie. While technically allowed to enter Nerissa's private rooms, they should use their best judgement before entering unbidden or unannounced when she is present.
  • The right to compete or otherwise obtain a mating with Nerissa when the mood strikes her.
  • The right to basically boss other followers around and have them serve/dote on them.
  • Take their pick of living quarters. Allowed to live in harem dorms or any room they so choose that hasn't been claimed by Nerissa or other (higher) Harem members.
  • With overseeing by Nerissa or a Favored, they can adorn themselves with almost anything from her hoard. From jewelry to outfits and more!
  • Allowed to hold positions of power overseeing parts of the Menagerie to show their skills, worth, and gain favor. However, such duties are typically optional.

Harem Hierarchy
  • Favored Wife & Husband
    • There is always one male and one female in these positions.
    • As the highest authority, aside from Nerissa, they are additionally tasked to keep order and enforce rules among harem members.
    • Granted pretty much free access to the treasure hoard to adorn themselves and others.
    • They are constantly spoiled and Nerissa clings to them or otherwise enjoys their presence.
  • Beloved
    • Title given to those that have earned the favor of Nerissa.
    • These are the most often summoned to her for company.
    • They may additionally have or be assigned roles within the herd. However, in general, they exist in a prime spot of favor and authority with little to no required regular duties.
  • Pet
    • Title granted to those that have caught Nerissa's eye, but have yet to show, prove, or otherwise act as more than her eye candy.
  • Chosen
    • Any pony that Nerissa saw fit to add to her harem but has no special rank, place or duty.
    • As technically the lowest harem rank they often find they must take on duties overseeing less ideal roles to prove worth or gain favor.

Current Harem Members

Creme Caramel - Favored Wife - Overseer of Gardens

Morgan - Beloved - Pirate / Treasure Lord
Lola Pop - Beloved - Finder

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D
Followers

Followers or minions, as Nerissa loves to call them, make up all the ponies in her herd that haven't specifically been chosen to be part of her harem. It is made up of many kinds of ponies from those who willingly follow, idolize, and serve to those that were 'claimed' and brought in by Nerissa herself.

While followers are not as doted on as her harem, Nerissa makes it a point to spoil all her ponies with lavish clothes, food, and fun. She would never wish to see them want for anything or be sad so long as they have pleased her.

Follower Rules & Expectations
  • May leave the Menagerie grounds with permission from Nerissa or her Favored Husband/Wife.
  • Are expected to complete and keep up with their assigned duties.
  • May seek relationships that make them happy.
  • Non-flings with outsiders is frowned upon but not expressly forbidden.
  • Offer, at least, a respectful bow to Nerissa or her harem members when in their presence.
Follower Roles/Jobs
  • Shrine Maiden/Warden
    • Tasked with the protection and care of the main offering shrine at entrance and only allowing those inside that belong/pay the offering.
  • Animal Keeper
    • Tasked with the care of the animals/pets and their enclosures.
  • Botanist
    • Tasked with the care of the plants throughout the Menagerie.
  • Cook
    • Tasked with meal prep for Nerissa herself and all the other resident ponies.
  • Treasurer
    • Tasked with the care of and accounting for all the treasure goods in the hoard.
  • Guard
    • In charge of the protection and security of the Menagerie. Are given the right to enforce the rules and bounce out or capture unwelcomed guests.
  • Knight
    • Guard, but specifically charged with the protection of Nerissa and her harem.
  • General Worker
    • Assigned to various tasks as needed to fill any gaps or as requested by others.
  • Other
    • Don't see something here. Feel free to reach out about other options as this is just what came to mind and is not a full list.

Current Followers

Name - Position

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D
Joining
To join one must make an appeal to Nerissa. She accepts pretty much anyone that wishes to adore and dote on her as well as any she sees as beautiful. It is rare for her to actually deny one access to spoil her and her collection.

Rules & Info
  • Anyone of any breed can join. Nerissa sees beauty in any form.
  • Cannot be part of another herd. Nerissa is way too selfish to share.
  • It is prefer that if one has a mate that they bring them too. Again the selfish thing.
  • More if needed/i think of them.

Joining Form
Code:
[FONT=ChocolateBox][size=6][color=skyblue][b]I am one with the ocean, let it carry me away![/b][/color][/size][/font]
[b]Pony Cert: 
Pony Uncert: [/b] Link please
[b]Name: 
What brings them to the menagerie?: 
What can they offer?: [/b] (services, goods, themselves, ect have fun)
[b]Do they seek a specific position?: [/b] (if so what)
Leaving Form
Code:
[FONT=ChocolateBox][size=6][color=orangered][b]I must depart, farewell deep blue. [/b][/color][/size][/font]
[b]Pony Cert: 
Pony Uncert: [/b] Link please
[b]Reason: [/b] (optional for story/lore use. remove if not using.)

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D
Offerings

There is few things Nerissa loves more than others giving her glorious gifts. From gold and silver to ones' first born she hoard all that others give to her. Be it to soothe her anger or bolster your favor, request permission, or simply to show your affection or adoration.

Form
Code:
[FONT=ChocolateBox][size=6][color=gold][b]An Offering Befitting Thee[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[b]Pony Cert: [/b] Link please
[b]Name: [/b] 
[b]Offering: [/b](link if using image(s)
[b]Goal: [/b] (pleasing, placating, requesting permissions, ect)

Last edited: