Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

🌊 Maelstrom Menagerie 🌊 - Accepting

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I am one with the ocean, let it carry me away!
Pony Cert:

Pony Uncert: [/b] Here
Name: Lola Pop
What brings them to the menagerie?: Lola Pop has needed a place to put all of her time and energy - a cause to devote herself utterly to. When she saw the utter queen that is Nerissa Maelstrom for the first time, she knew that she had to become a part of her life. She suppose she could have enrolled as a follower, but... between you and me, Lola doesn't have a whole lot to offer, beyond her peppy sense of humor and her guard dog loyalty. A happy-go-lucky protector, Lola wants only to make Nerissa happy - and to get attention in return.
What can they offer?: Herself and her eternal devotion! She's also decent at tracking down loose ends - if you've got someone you need to chase down, she's your mare! Just... make sure you specify if you need them back in one piece when you send her out.
Do they seek a specific position?: Beloved - she's a little too erratic, disorganized to be a Favored Wife, but she always chatters to others about wanting to take on the role. She just wants to be special to Nerissa, really.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Pony Cert:

Pony Uncert:
Here
Name: Creme Caramel
What brings them to the menagerie?: Creme Caramel has always wanted to be apart of a large community, to the point where she was going to begin her own community garden. That said, when this dream was unable to be realized on her own, she opted to open her heart to other opportunities. It was through stumbling on the utter beauty that is Nerissa that she found out about the Harem and by extension, found out about the Botanists under the dazzling mer's employ. Clearly, here was a community she could invest her time (and her heart) well into to make a difference!
What can they offer?:
Creme Caramel can offer herself and all her powers to the aid of the Botanist ponies that Nerissa employs. She wants to be able to help organize them and grow the most extravagantly exquisite flowers and flora to make Nerissa happy. She's happy to help in the organization of other aspects, including the harem itself and more than that, she just wants to be accepted and loved by Nerissa who has entirely stolen her heart.
Do they seek a specific position?: Favored Wife

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Pony Cert:

Pony Uncert:
Here
Name: Captain Morgan
What brings them to the menagerie?: Captain Morgan is notorious for sailing through the waters of all seasons to capture beautiful hearts and steal away magnificent treasure. It was out on one of his sailing missions that he narrowly avoided getting his ship sunk - but his heart was stolen in the process by a beguiling siren of the sea. For a time, to get her attention, he would continue to sail into her waters, but rather than try to snatch anything from her, he would dump his treasures overboard in tribute to the bewitching mare. Finally, after enough offerings, she indulged him with entry into her harem.
What can they offer?:
He can offer a pirate's life - the life for Nerissa to go on adventures to sink other ships with treasure from others who cross their paths, should she choose it on one day or the next. Typically, however, he finds himself going on solo trips and returning with plentiful bounties to offer Nerissa and decorate the Menagerie further. Her home has become his true treasure trobe at this point.
Do they seek a specific position?: Beloved