🌱 Tiny Beans 🌱 May Flowers Event - Word Search pg 25!

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
I found the plant!

Plant name: Tiger Lily
Why this plant? The popping name and bright orange color speak to this lion on a personal level. It's beautiful but fierce, and the challenge of keeping such a plant in check is one they gladly accept~
Plant picture

Ellanoire

Grizzled Veteran
D
I found the plant!

Plant name: Encyclia ceratistes
Why this plant? The lion appreciated that they're a little high maintenance, but worth all the effort. Like lion, like plant?
Plant picture

Berri

Veteran
D
I found the plant!

Plant name: Lamprocapnos spectabilis or Bleeding Heart
Why this plant? This lion knows that they can be gullible and they're working on it, they swear! They're happy to help anyone who asks, but can also be fierce when they need to be.
Plant picture

That last one went quick!

Here's a little bean showing off that you can have lions WITHOUT any mane at all! These lions can display any of the tail types and be male or female, just like their maned counterparts! We dont discriminate based on 'do here.

To win this funky little child I just want you to help me find which of the plants in the botanical gardens their soul is linked to! You have until Thursday 2/27 at 10am EST to help me out!

Notes

- Plants do not have to be flowers, they can be ferns or trees or shrubs or any other plant.
- You do NOT need to give me the scientific name if you are unsure, I can find that when you register them.
- Pictures are just to help me get a visual, you will not be judged on how pretty the picture you find is.​

Code:
[center][size=30px]I found the plant![/size][/center]

[b]Plant name:[/b] -
[b]Why this plant?[/b] -
[b]Plant picture[b] Please post the image, not a link, but make sure to resize it to something reasonable.
Bringing this forward before bed. Loving the entries so far.

One Little Jay

Grizzled Veteran
D
I found the plant!

Plant name: Cat Tail
Why this plant? Okay maybe they don't have all the frills of flowers, or anything fancy. They are vital to their eco system amd prove that you don't have to be flashy to be important (much like you don't need a mane to be just as much a lion)
Plant picture

MamylTheComet

Resident
D

I found the plant!

Plant name: Love in mist
Why this plant? I feel like this little bean could put them in it's fur, maybe it would prevent other's from laughing about his lack of mane. The spiky leaves would also impress others!
Plant picture

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
I found the plant!

Plant name: Gazania (rigens, I believe)
Why this plant? Because ... who doesn't love it? Also because there's a type of gazania nicknamed "Treasure Flower", and the little guy is a treasure, right?
Plant picture

Number Generated:
Min: 1
Max: 3
Res: 2
I'm gonna randomize between a couple concepts I liked! These were just ones that drew me in, but I really enjoyed everyone's entries, thanks so much!

1. Lux
2. OLJ
3. sharkberry

I found the plant!

Plant name: Cat Tail
Why this plant? Okay maybe they don't have all the frills of flowers, or anything fancy. They are vital to their eco system amd prove that you don't have to be flashy to be important (much like you don't need a mane to be just as much a lion)
Plant picture
You found their plant! Thanks so much for playing, make sure to post them for registration in the discord! (Since cattails are a broader type of plant, we'll call this one a common cattail! Typha latifolia)