🐾Little Creatures🐾[Open] V-Day Mixer in Group

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

AN ADVENTURE PET SHOP

Vibrant chords of a jovial tune filled the cool night air. The colorful dancing flames painted the darkened earth like living stained glass as the diverse group of beings danced to the beat of the music. Hooves tapped feet stomped and excited voices mingled with the sounds completing the festive scene.​
Gathered about the fire lay an array of trinkets. Beads, bobbles, knick-knacks, and even sweets lay about as if an offering to some unknown deity. Their slowly growing glow was, at first, dwarfed by the flickering fires. Then they grew in brightness until they rivaled the flames in intensity.​
A loud crack echoed through the night, drawing the gaze of all those present as all chatter ceased. The glowing objects commanded the attention of all present as they crumbled away. As the light faded away vibrantly colored creatures stood in their place. Blinking they were greeted to the world as the gathered ones moved in to welcome to the world and hopefully the family.​

QUICK LINKS

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

GENERAL NOTICES
  • Free Color Custom Creature for all Newbies!
    • Just @ILiveWireI with breed and pic/pallette.
  • If you are interested in coloring for the shop or helping out please message or DM LiveWire.

EVENT NOTICES
  • *working*

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

GENERAL RULES
  • Follow all Terms Of Service as well as the rules below.
  • Don't copy, steal, alter, or claim the pets/art as yours.
  • Please treat everyone with respect and avoid drama in the thread.
  • Whining, begging, complaining, and guilt-tripping is frowned upon.
  • Don't use mules to get extra pets, tickets, etc.
  • All trades/payments need to be sent within 24 hours of acquiring a pet. Trades go directly to the Artist/Colorist unless otherwise stated.
  • Please keep copies of your pets on your own computer/hosting. Just in case.
  • I reserve the right to change rules or prices as I see fit.

FAQ
  • Question
    • Answer

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

WORLD INFORMATION

This is the land of Kuterra. A vast and mystical land filled with mysteries yet to uncover. The races that rule the land are known as Enlightened. This group of humanoids has firmly secured the place at the top of the food chain. Through mysterious means, their potent energy and emotions seep into objects and give them life. These beings are called Creatures and differ from animals as they have sentience.
Enlightened often have Creatures as their families, friends, or some form of companion. Though many Creatures are wild, so to speak, as they roam the lands on their own or in groups.​
STORY OF THE ENLIGHTENED

From the dense magic and unknown of Kuterra, life appeared as if by the hand of some higher power. This unique species that became known as the Enlightened.
This humanoid race had a vast number of physical differences from each other. Each race of this group identified with a clan's lineage but at their cores were of the same species. The other skill they possessed set them apart from the animals. Their strong emotions sought vessels and gave rise to Creatures by imbuing objects with emotion.

From the beginning Enlightened banded together with no regard to their differences in order to survive the untamed dangers of their world. As they grew they began to separate into tribes and spread across the dangerous lands. Guilds were created to unite individuals and tribes, helping them to trade their goods and services in a much more organized manner.

They then began to truly thrive and have time for much more than just survival. This freedom gave more Enlightened and Creatures time to create even better and more effective tools and ideas. However, nothing is perfect and the time that permitted advancement also had a shadowy side that if left unchecked could rage out of control.

It only took a few to draw away many and change their ideals to what suited them more. Many Enlightened soon had a hard time not seeing the differences between many of them. Following such common terms popped up for generalized traits of different Enlightened races. Fortunately, this alone wasn't enough to destruct the culture that they had worked hard to create. Though changes were inevitable and those dissatisfied with their current tribes took off to make their own with like-minded individuals.

Who knows what will happen in the future. The Enlightened and Creatures must carry the weight of their own fate. Maybe they can escape the clutches of fate on their own or learn from the mistakes of the forgotten past.​

TALES OF THE PRESENT

*meta and stuff*​

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

STAGES

• Toddler
    • Young and curious. Young ones of any Enlightened clan seem to possess wanderlust and explore and play in their surroundings with vigor. Often leading them to get into various sorts of trouble. Most Enlightened children learn to speak early and quickly.
    • Grow to Adult only via exp or special paid slots.
  • Adult
    • Having reached maturity Enlightened tend to settle into a job of their choosing to support themselves and/or their Tribe. Though Tribe customs can vary widely, adults are expected to assist their Tribe in some fashion.
    • Each is Uniquely drawn.
    • Grow to Legend only via exp, or special paid slots.
  • Legend
    • When an Enlightened master their skills, defeats great foes or otherwise achieves great things they become legends. This earns the acclaim or infamy through Kuterra and tales of their exploits will be recorded and shared long after they are gone.
    • Each is Uniquely drawn.
    • Gain special abilities.

KUTERRA'S ENLIGHTENED

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

STAGES

• Trinket
    • An object that has begun to absorb energy from Enlightened.
    • Grows to Mature in 1-2 weeks.
  • Mature
    • Having absorbed enough energy they emerge right into adulthood. Fully capable of speech and cable of joining into the community.
    • Grows to Legend only via Rank Up, Events, or Special Paid Slots.
  • Legend
    • Becoming a master of their craft, proving their worth, or done great deeds worthy of going down in history, is how one becomes a Legend.
    • Gains a unique ability/power.
    • Each Uniquely drawn.

KNOWN SPECIES

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

ABOUT
  • Tribes are groups that live and work together to survive in the harsh wilds of Kuterra.
  • Most consist/welcome both Enlightened & Creatures.
  • Tribes usually have one main settlement that is like the Homebase for its Tribesmen.
  • Some smaller tribes are nomadic while some larger ones have more than one settlement.
  • Your pets can create their own Tribes. (coming soon)
CURRENT TRIBES
  • Wild
    • The title that is given to any Creature that has left or not chosen to join a Tribe.
  • Traveler
    • The title that is given to any Enlightened that has left or not chosen to join a Tribe.
  • The Yuti
    • This is the oldest and largest known tribe in Kuterra.
    • Widely known as the most accepting tribes as they have never turned away a soul, especially those in need.
    • Most the guilds have their main branch in Yuti settlements as they are peaceful and consistent.
    • They are lead by Alvina of the Fairy Clan.
  • The Padfoot
    • This nomadic tribe accepts only Creatures among its ranks.
    • Lead by Regis, the Scorleo, who started this tribe for Creatures that for whatever reason chose not to live among Enlightened.
    • This tribe's members are known to seek out Creatures that are lost or have been mistreated.
  • The Crow
    • This fanatical tribe is Enlightened supremacist.
    • They hold the belief that Enlightened, as the creators, are not only above Creatures but they should serve them.
    • Lead by Jack Crow of the Avian Clan.

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

ABOUT
  • Guilds are independent organizations that organize people to place workers with those that need work.
  • They take requests from Tribes or Individuals for a fee. Then guild members can take on and complete quests for payment.
  • Guilds are separate from any Tribe and operate out of branches all over Kuterra.
  • All pets must be Registered with a guild before accepting any of their quests.
  • Pets don't have to be a tribe member to join a guild.
  • If you have a suggestion for a new guild please reach out to LiveWire or other staff to discuss it.

GUILD LIST
  • Adventurer Guild
    • They are an all-around guild that will take most kinds of jobs. Though usually pertain to tasks that involve clearing troublesome animals, travel protection, or collection tasks.
  • Artisan Guild
    • One of the most diverse guild in terms of skill sets. The members here specialize in crafting things. Be it a new weapon or constructing a building they help find the right craftsmen for your job.
  • Chronicler Guild
    • Its members are skilled writers and storytellers. They record and store historical records as well as write books. Also employed through this guild are storytellers which are basically the verbal version of the writing counterparts.
  • Merchant Guild
    • Any purveyor of goods that knows what their doing should try to register with this guild. As those that bear the guild symbol are seen as fair, trustworthy, and consistent. As they all are managed and overseen through the guild to keep standard.
  • Tamer Guild
    • Animal handlers and trainers. Primarily focusing on the taming of wild animals as beasts of burden. They both lend and sell them to suit your needs. Not to be mistaken for Creatures, the animals they tame are not sentient and cannot speak. (akin to horses, dogs, ect)
  • Hunter Guild
    • Skilled hunters that know the lands and where to find the best prey. They hold a monopoly on the best meats and furs and have a presence with the Merchant guild. Though they do take private contracts.
  • Shaman Guild
    • The medicine men and women of Kuterra. They specialize in the healing arts and are the living library of all medicinal and dangerous flora and fauna in the wilds.
  • Mercenary Guild
    • Jack of all trades sort of guild where you can find quite a melting pot of skills. Though they are typically viewed as a shadier alternative for more unsavory tasks. They are known for taking any kind of job for the right price.

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

THE RANKS
  • Rookie
    • Get 6 Skill Points.
    • Can take guild quests. (adults only)
    • 100 Exp to Rank Up to Pro.
  • Professional
    • Get +3 Skill Points.
    • Optional Minor/Moderate edits/modifications/accessory OR an extra baby in the next breeding.
    • 400 Exp to Rank up to Hero.
  • Hero
    • Get +3 Skill Points.
    • Optional additional edits/modifications/accessories.
    • All breedings +1 Baby.
    • 1,000 Exp to Rank Up to Legend.
  • Legend
    • Get +5 Skill Points.
    • Grown to Legend Lines/Unique art.
    • Gain minor abilities/magic.
    • The peak of Growth.

THE FOUR SKILLS
  • Endurance
    • The resilience of the body. Points in this stat mean you don't get tired as easily, you can take more hits, resist illness, ect.
  • Brawn
    • The physical strength the body possesses. Points in this stat increase how hard you can hit, how heavy a load you can carry, ect.
  • Agility
    • How agile the body is. Points in this stat mean you will be quicker, more flexible, allowing more dexterous actions, ect.
  • Mind
    • One's problem-solving ability. Points in this stat increase how clever you are, planning ability, tracking, finding weaknesses, ect.

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

STAFF
  • Lines/Cert/Banners/Colorist
    • I--LiveWire--I
  • Owner's List Manager
    • Dea and #Teddy#
  • Colorists (Guest)
    • Revel
    • Luxona