Group statistics

Members:
38
Threads:
67
Messages:
1411

Latest posts

miscellaneous

▀▄▀▄ ໒( ” •̀ ᗜ •́ ” )७ ╔ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ╗★₊⁺

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Rules​

✪ Follow my site's terms of service.

✪ I take payment in creds, RLC, or art trades. Please state what you offer clearly.

↳ My prices for creds are pay what you want.

↳ RLC is currently for base shop price with extra for complexity. Please ask if unsure.

↳ If offering creds or RLC, please pay within 24 hours of me accepting your commission, or tell me you cannot so I can move on. If this happens you can also let me know when can pay for the future.

↳ Regarding art trades, I will take either general commissions or from shops I am in that allow it. You must have explicit permission for the trade from the (co-)owner.​

✪ I reserve the right to not do check-ins for blindboxes and semi-customs.

↳ Full customs will generally get one check-in before and after colouring (with more if necessary).

↳ Conversions will generally get one check in before dropped in case of error.​

✪ Keep in mind I am often busy.

↳ You may ask for a progress report after two weeks. Do not ask again for another two weeks. Though I hope it never comes to this, you may repeat infinitely.

↳ If you badger me, however, I will drop your commission, giving you a refund in full.​





Hi! ☆ Rules ☆ Gimme ☆ Gimyu ☆ Forms ☆ Go!​
 

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Gimme​

✪ Likes?

↳ Conversions, Images, Text Descriptions

↳ Scene, Emo, Spacecore

↳ Pastel Goth, Decora, Manga

↳ Seapunk, Checkerboard, 90s Grunge

↳ Kandii, Rainbow Vomit, Kidcore

↳ Aliens, Clowns, Analog Horror​



✪ Dislikes!

↳ Sound, Videos

↳ Natural Colours​





Hi! ☆ Rules ☆ Gimme ☆ Gimyu ☆ Forms ☆ Go!​
 
Last edited:

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Forms

You have received a quest!

Fill out a form below!
(As many as you want, but please keep all forms in separate posts!)



☆ Conversion ☆
Code:
[center][color="#FA198B"][font=Starborn][size=24px]I want a conversion![/size][/font][/color][/center]

[color="#04E762"][font=Retro Gaming][size=14px]
For: NAME
Proof of Ownership: LINK
To Convert: IMAGE
Figment Type: ANY/CC/NOT
Paying: AMT+TYPE
[/size][/font][/color]

☆ Blindbox ☆
Code:
[center][color="#04E762"][font=Starborn][size=24px]I want a blindbox![/size][/font][/color][/center]

[color="#FA198B"][font=Retro Gaming][size=14px]
For: NAME
Two Figments to Exclude: TYPES/NONE
General Dislikes: ANY/ALL
Paying: AMT+TYPE
[/size][/font][/color]

☆ Semi-Custom ☆
Code:
[center][color="#fffa56"][font=Starborn][size=24px]I want a semi-custom![/size][/font][/color][/center]

[color="#0ff5d9"][font=Retro Gaming][size=14px]
For: NAME
Semi-Insp: IMAGE/ETC
Figment Type: ANY/CC
General Dislikes: ANY/ALL
Paying: AMT+TYPE
[/size][/font][/color]

☆ Custom ☆
Code:
[center][color="#0ff5d9"][font=Starborn][size=24px]I want a custom![/size][/font][/color][/center]

[color="#fffa56"][font=Retro Gaming][size=14px]
For: NAME
Paying: AMT+TYPE
Details: ANY/ALL/REFERENCES
[/size][/font][/color]

☆ Dreamshard ☆
Code:
-tba-




Hi! ☆ Rules ☆ Gimme ☆ Gimyu ☆ Forms ☆ Go!​
​
 

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
I want a blindbox!​


For: Rano713
Two Figments to Exclude: NONE
General Dislikes: Trypophobia, eyes in places they don't belong
Paying: 50 Creds
 

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
I want a conversion!​


For: me
Proof of Ownership: LINK
To Convert:

Figment Type: snapdragon
Paying: 200c

note: pls don't give the snapdragon a shirt I think it would look weird *wheezes* using the fly as a mark/tattoo elsewhere is (y) if you want tho
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
I want a conversion!​


For: Rano
Proof of Ownership: LINK
To Convert:

Figment Type: Gemshimmer please
Paying: 200 creds
 

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
I want a semi-custom!​


For: Rano713
Semi-Insp:

Figment Type: CC
General Dislikes: Trypophobia, eyes in places they don't belong
Paying: 150 creds
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
I want a semi-custom!​


For: Rano713
Semi-Insp: True heart Bear from Carebears

Figment Type: CC
General Dislikes: Trypophobia, eyes in places they don't belong
Paying: 150 creds
 

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
I want a blindbox!​


For: PeterPan_da144
Two Figments to Exclude: NONE
General Dislikes: Extreme gore
Paying: 100 Creds
 

Nym

signed an NDA
D
Staff member
Mod
I want a semi-custom!​


For: Nym
Semi-Insp: Something fruit themed!!!!
Figment Type: Any!
General Dislikes: None
Paying: 1k credits
 

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
I want a blindbox!​


For: spazzedoutmew
Two Figments to Exclude: None >8U
General Dislikes: GO NUTS
Paying: 200 BS
 
Top