Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

A meeting in the Stars PRP(Noctilion and Starbomb)

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Another bar...another place to have to watch the vampire that hired him to keep an eye out for trouble. He didn't even know the name of this one. This contract just wanted someone who was alert and intimidating looking to keep an eye out for anyone who would mean to upset his fun night, and who would not try to pick up the hot females around him...or at least not the ones he wanted. Noctilion just rolled his eyes as the vampire pony walked up to a group of giggling females. He wandered nearby, keeping an eye on his target and looking around at all the staff to know who worked here and then looking at the guests and seeing who might be worth keeping an eye on potentially. He saw a few nice-looking females and a few interesting ponies who probably didn't identify as any one gender but while he was working, he didn't really like to talk much or flirt....he didn't know if he flirted well to begin with. One of the females who seemed to work here was rather nice looking and his eyes kept watching her but he was not sure he should ask for anything as he kept most of his attention on his contract that was chatting up some females at the moment.

SwordOfTheNagas

Veteran
D

Another night, more drunks. Well at least she was dealing with her usual crowd and no one---uhoh. She saw the vampire walk in and glanced to her fellow bartender. Sighing softly the bat knew this was about to get bad if Glitter saw that male hitting on any of their regulars. She glanced to the male that came with the vampire. Was he...glancing at her? She blushed purple as she wiped down a few glasses. After a moment or two she worked up the nerve to lean over to him.

"Hey, big guy!!! Did you and your friend want a drink?" she smiled with her bat fangs flashing.

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Noc looked down at the nice-looking bat female and glanced at his contract. "I don't drink when I'm working aside from some water. He probably would like some wine as thats been his drink of choice for the night. Red. High quality." he said as he looked over her. She even smelled good. He glanced at his paws and tried not to think that again, keeping a smooth and emotionless face like he had been trained to. "I would take a water though, if you would be so kind." he said softly.

SwordOfTheNagas

Veteran
D
She blushed again at the smooth baritone. Oh...oh that was a deep as her foster father. She smiled with a little excited jitter to her wings. "Gotcha!" she chirpped as she went to the specialty pouring tabs. "One glass of our best red and One glass of ice water!" she called out as she slid them both to the big guy. "Welcome to the Stardust Club! I am Disco! One of our four night bartenders. The other bar on the opposite end of the room is where our two male bartenders are. The dragon female with me is Glitter, if she seems a bit bristly she's a bit on edge with vampires in the club." Disco rattled on as she nodded to a few regulars. Quickly getting their drinks to them.

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
He looked over her as she came back and set the wine down for the vampire he was with. "Oh its nice to meet you. I'm Noctilion. Hes pretty harmless. I'm hired to keep him safe and that means not letting him do anything stupid that would cause him to get in trouble." he said as he looked over at the mentioned Glitter. "Let her know I wont let him hurt anyone if that is what upsets her." he said looking at her with a small grin. "I wont let any of you get hurt." he said with a wink as he cleared his throat and tried to go back to his solid work face.

SwordOfTheNagas

Veteran
D
The female was utterly entranced by his voice. She barely paid attention to what he said, but snapped to it when he winked. She gave a soft gasp. "Ah, right!" she nodded then turned to her coworker. "Glitter!!! Big guy has the little vamp under control." she smiled brightly as her coworker looked Noctillion over. Disco narrowed her eyes at her with a warning look. Then the small bat turned to him again. She didn't want to distract him from his job so she went back to hers. As the night slowed down she leaned on the counter near Noctillion.

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Noc watched everything and at one point had to get someone away from his companion that was being annoying, and for the safety and sanity of everyone around he just kept the other pony from causing any issues, slipping the pony a little money to make him calm down and go get a drink from the girls. "Just don't. It's not worth anyone's time or life. Go get a drink from the pretty girls." he said as he nudged the pony on and away from his client. He found he often kept looking at Disco through the night and as the night went on his client came to him and informed him that he was going home with two of these girls and that his time wasn't needed anymore. He paid him some money and then told him he was free for the evening now and he left with the girls. Noc smirked and looked over at Disco and smiled. "Guess i can take that drink now." he said as he leaned against the bar and smiled softly at her.

SwordOfTheNagas

Veteran
D
Disco squeaked when he was able to be free it seemed. As he smiled, she felt her heart flip. "Ah, Sure!!! What type of drink did you want?"

Glitter snickered when she muttered. "Sex on the Beach."

Disco kicked out, yanking her rag off her side to smack into the dragon. A squeal of laughter escaped Glitter as she skittered away. Disco glaring after her.

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Noctilion glanced at Glitter as she mutters and smirks softly before looking over Disco again. "Rum and coke would be good. Please." he said as he smiled and watched as the nice-looking female seemed nervous. Her color, her hair...her scent that he could just barely get across the bar. He didn't think he had ever seen such an interesting female before. An interesting anyone before! He wanted to know more about her. As the drink was pushed to him he smiled and looked over her a little.

"What time do you get off? Would you like to get something to eat? Or....well if its super late maybe tomorrow...I don't know what might be open tonight when you get off." he said softly as he tried not to look as nervous as he felt.

SwordOfTheNagas

Veteran
D
She blinked. Smiling brightly. "Ah yeah...I get off in a few minutes actually." she looked at the time. "Ah...wow...actually I'm off now." she looked at Glitter. "You good for the night?"

"Yeah, get lost. Go eat." she chuckled.

Disco huffed as she moved to get her saddle bags.
"Ah, things opened...there's a good ramen stall just down the street."

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
He downed the rest of the drink and put some money on the counter for it. "Ramen sounds great." He said as he looked over her as she came back over. He nodded and smiled as she seemed ready and walked with her out of the bar. "I'm glad I caught you at the right time then. Is this place usually so....active?" he asked as he used his body to hold the door open for her.

"Do you have a lot of friends here?" he asked as he waited for her to lead the way to the stall, since he didn't know which way it was they needed to go.